| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

Time: Afternoon
Interactions:
Akio @Greenrust, MOAR Tsuki! @Tsu

The first mistake that Akio made was looking at Annie while she was walking. She noticed his gaze and her expression immediately darkened as she cuddled Tsuki closer. His second mistake was walking beside her and talking to her as if she had invited conversation somehow. As soon as he appeared beside her she stopped walking and turned to glare at him. She had waited for everyone else to leave specifically to avoid this. His third and most damning mistake was then to interact with Tsuki as if he had permission to. By this time he was receiving a glare to match the one Jason had been subjected to earlier when he had spoken to her. She gently stroked Tsuki's fur with her good hand in an attempt to calm herself.

As if he had read a manual on how to annoy her it was very clear he was paying attention to her injuries. She made sure to curl her left hand under the cat so it was completely hidden from sight. And further he had decided he was in a position to instruct her on what was allowed in the school as if he was superior. His confident stance certainly showed he thought he was. As a small aside she did notice the look in his eyes and his posture, the similarity to her own in that he stood like a fighter. She wondered how close he would come to blocking her if she slammed her shoe into the side of his knee so he couldn't follow her. Perhaps then he would understand why she didn't like people looking at her limp.

When he finally bothered to offer his hand towards her she didn't glance towards it though she did track it with her vision. His introductions were to go unanswered as the only word she said to him was "Leave." in a very cold tone. She had had no wish to talk to him before he had annoyed her so much and certainly no wish to now. She half turned to take a step and start walking away before she stopped herself. She wouldn't allow this asshole to dictate her actions. She undid the movement and glared at him for a full ten seconds. If he had decided to ignore her request and stand around or, worse, talk to her she would ignore everything he said. When the ten seconds were up, if he was still around, she would turn and walk away. At that point she was choosing to walk away from him, not being forced to leave.

If he did leave when commanded she would wait until he was out of sight before resuming her journey to the park.

Smartphone
Knife hidden in her pocket
Dorm key in pocket
A good book, Gardens of the Moon
Annie's cat now

Interactions: Annie @DoughGuy
Suddenly on the receiving end of her glare he only cocked his head slightly his smile not only remaining, but widening ever so slightly for a reason he couldnt even understand himself. Though if asked to identify the reason he probably say it was amusing to see such a small wisp of a girl give off so much killing intent. Never the less his body shifted ever so slightly into a easier to defend stance, turning the side of his body to her to prevent a smaller target like a fencing stance. For a moment he paused and he just looked at her face, not the injured side but it as a whole and seemed not confused at all. Though he did wonder at her sudden hostility he was very good at hiding his expression. "Im sorry have i offended you somehow, if so it was not my intent." He said still calm. If she was trying to get him away she was failing miserably, if anything her sudden hostility made him more curious.

As she glared at him he didnt move, his eyes meeting her gaze easily without flinching. During the 10 seconds should stood there he didnt even twitch, rather he was as still as a statue. Both being a politician and in the military could mean standing in one place for hours with nothing more then your own thoughts so he was more then capable to stand for 10 seconds. He didnt speak during this time as if waiting for her to make the first move. When she started walking he did the only thing he felt he could do to satisfy his curiosity in this current situation. Soon his light steps were following her again and he walked slightly behind her on the side of her non injured leg still matching her speed. "By the way do you know where room 215 is? I couldnt find a map earlier so i dont know where my room is to drop off my stuff, though i guess the class is going to the park so that doesent matter at the moment huh." He says with a shrug. By this point he was half expecting her to attack him with the killing intent she was giving off.

While walking around his eyes also looked at the building around them. He had to admit he was impressed by the school he now resided in. It was massive and wonderfully made, with excellent engineering and he had to compliment the interior design. Even the floors were excellent. As he looked around he kept his easy smile on his face, he was pleased with how things were going for now. Akio was a naturally inquisitive person and now that this person had displayed such a intense dislike he was curious as too why. Not that he was looking for answer he was determined to get one to explain her seemingly irrational hatred. At the same time he was curious about the cat she had, he was pretty sure pets were allowed her but still. All this he thought about as he followed her to wherever she may have been going.

Fist wraps
Cell phone
Money
Unidentified bag

Reactions: a touch of dread
| Katherine Drayton |
| Afternoon |
| Auditorium -- Back of Auditorium |
| Interactions: @Kitt |
A loud screech of feedback from the microphone shushed the chatter, "Ahem, testing testing. If everyone could get themselves settled, I'd like to begin the 2015 Ravenwood Academia opening ceremony." Masses of people quickly found their seats, up at the stage was an old man. They must be trying out new microphones. This academia looks like they won't be reusing their own equipment over and over. The girl took a handful of her long strands of hair and parted three parts. She braided and combed it out with her fingers throughout the speech, "Welcome, welcome everyone to a new year at Ravenwood. My name is Dr. Daan Bosch, the Principal of Ravenwood Academia." He must really be proud of this school. Must have droned on with this same old speech for years. Katherine straightened her skirt and crossed her legs, kicking her foot a bit. She laid her elbow on the arm rest and rested her head on her hands.

"Hello, floor two." People of the floor became alert, "My name is Mr. Adam Barlow." And...name forgotten. Katherine tilted her head as her gaze changed, "Your home room teacher to come. After the opening ceremony, we are required to have our official first meeting; however, those with me have a slight change in plans. Considering we will be together for a year, I would rather we all get along." Aish, are we going to do trust exercises? "To the north of campus is a small park." North? Are they really going to make me get a compass? This is such a pa- "cook-out event." Say no more. I'm gone from here.

Other students around her began to whine about how unfair it was for floor two to have privileges such as a free meal on the first day. Katherine uncrossed her legs and pressed her knees together while her feet were far apart. She leaned forward, still keeping her head rested on her hand. Katherine grinned a bit, bathing herself in gloat. Her fingers tapped her lips and chin in rhythmic pattern. After thirty minutes or maybe more, the students were allowed to leave. Katherine lifted her long legs and put her feet on her own seat. She was going to wait for the moving students to leave so she could leave without any accidents waiting to happen.

"Well then, I suppose its time for that cook-out Mr. Barlow had planned after the ceremony. If anyone needs directions feel free to follow me. I am going straight there to help out." A man, looking much older than her, had spoken up. Rini blinked and caught herself staring at him. Was he a student? Super tall...dark hair....black earrings...glasses. If I say so myself, he appears to be dominate. A submissive partner would wor- "I, Kyouko Hiruma, have arrived!" And....name forgotten as well as ignored.

Katherine got up and began to follow the boy, until he decided to stop and interact with the loudmouth. She eventually decided that she should wait for the group to make it out of the auditorium before she decided to follow. There was another girl who lingered by the doors, feeling a bit bold from the sudden introduction from Kyouko Hiruma, Katherine decided to approach the girl, "Floor two?" She realized that she could have provoked the girl by stating her, obviously better, floor against her, maybe, weak floor. Rini twirled her long brown hair with the tips of her fingers, "Will you be heading off to the cookout?"

Phone
Money ($20)
Keys

OOC NOTE: Annie did wait until most of the auditorium had cleared before she began moving so it's unlikely any other characters were still around to witness this scene. She's probably 5-10 minutes behind everyone else.

Interactions: Akio @Greenrust, Hero Cat Tsuki @Tsu

In what was easily the worst thing anyone had done to her today the boy started following her as she walked away from him. She could hear his footsteps behind her, softly at first and then echoing louder in her ears with every step. Fear was beginning to creep into her mind at the knowledge there was someone behind her that she couldn't see. But the cold, hateful part of her emotions refused to look behind and acknowledge his presence. The two emotions warred for control of her actions and what was left of her thoughts prayed that he would just leave her alone, that he would go his own way. But against all her wishes he continued following her. She clutched Tsuki tight, but was scared of hurting the cat and forced her arms to relax, as difficult as that was. "Leave." she whispered over and over, ignored every time.

By the time they had exited the auditorium and begun walking through the hallways it was too much for her fragile sanity. Having him stalking her was unbearable. His presence had become a pressure upon her back fueled by fear and paranoia. She shifted Tsuki's weight to very carefully cradle him in just her left arm and slipped her right hand into her pocket. In a single smooth motion she spun around to face Akio and moved a step backwards, her left leg hurting slightly as her weight was upon it. Her hand slid out of her pocket, flicked the butterfly knife open and held it at her side, blade pointing at the boy. A look of pure hatred twisted her face and anger blazed in her eyes. The hand holding the knife shook violently and the knuckles were white as they gripped the handle with all her strength.

"Leave, me, the fuck, alone." she hissed at him, "Stop following me." The knife remained at her hip height as she walked backwards and moved around a corner out of sight. Once she was she turned and ran, trying to get away as quickly as she could.

Inside the bathroom stall she locked the door and sat onto the closed toilet, letting Tsuki rest on her lap. A small part of her mind felt bad for taking the animal so far from its actual owner and hoped they weren't worried. But most of it was focused on fighting against the fear that was threatening to take over. Her breathing was fast and short, a rapid panting that threatened hyperventilation. She'd thought she was doing well, that she could handle things at school. And then one asshole ruins it all. Tears threatened to break through at the thought of her own weakness, she was proving unworthy of her mother's work after all. A shaking hand reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

Despite the involuntary motion she managed to find her mother's number and dial it up, holding the phone to her ear.

"Annie?" Elizabeth's voice answered, full of concern, "You ok honey?"

Annie felt her breathing slow.

Smartphone
Dorm key in pocket
Annie's cat now

Afternoon.
Towards the park now?

Following Nascha, and then the others. @Jerelin

"Wouldn't have bothered with breakfast if I had known," he remarked with a grin as he eyed the student Shun spoke to. It seemed that he was not the only one who noticed, rather inevitable when the leader of the group had to stop and talk with the student. He felt a bit bad for the new arrival given their attire made it quite clear they had something to hide, which would probably only spur on people's curiosity. 'Damned if you do, damned if you don't,' Kir thought to himself as he wondered what could warrant shades indoors; something with the eyes obviously, but what? The line of thought was quickly given up as it wasn't much of his concern and he turned to glance at Nascha.

He might have answered had his attention not turned back towards the auditorium. Apparently someone was raising a fuss, or enough of one that Shun, albeit reluctantly, turned back to deal with the issue. By the time Kir had turned away, it was to realize that his budding-conversation partner seemed to have pressed on ahead of the group. He spared one last glance towards the source of the commotion, one pint sized Kyouka Hiruma apparently, before he followed after Nascha. While a bit curious as to how Shun was going to deal with the haughty teenager and why she carried around a shinai of all things, he figured it'd be a bit impolite to simply leave Nascha.

A small grin couldn't be hid as he caught Nascha shake her head and mutter something just as he freed himself from the crowd of students. Given when she'd walked off, Kir figured it probably had something to do with her feelings towards one certain loud-mouth. So rather than bring it up, he shrugged as he walked up and answered the question she'd asked earlier. "A few days more than you. First year here. You come from far?" It was a few minutes before the RA seemed to finish with everything and lead the others out, so hopefully that was something to fill the silence.
  • Phone (Oneplus)
    Earbuds
    Wallet (Student ID, Driver's License, Credit & Debit Card, $40 (Two $20s))
    Keychain (Dorm. Room Key, House Key, & Lock Keys)
    Leatherman Multi-tool (Holder hooked into belt)
    Bradley Timepiece (Left wrist)

Last edited:
|Afternoon|
|Location: Auditorium -> Towards Campus|
|Interactions: Everyone in Shun's Harem Group|

Just as Kyouko anticipated, it didn't even take two minutes before someone important recognized her and patched the blonde up with all the important information! Heck, he was even smart enough to realize the speech given was worth something in the negatives. Good. "Attention is good! And my Shinai is as necessary as being forced to wear this boring uniform!" Hah! She said something smart! This time, Kyouko was quieter than before, though a loud nature by default. Furthermore the girl did decide to follow....what even was his name? Really? What kind of a leader was he to not even get the basics done? Yes, whichever class she was supposed to be, they really needed Kyouko Hiruma and her outrageous leadership skills, without a doubt. Or was he mocking her by making her ask his name? No way she would go along with that! Hiruma Kyouko saw through his plan right this instant! Even as he tried to assault her, the small blonde stepped back instinctively, though nearly stumbled upon her own feet thanks to the surprise in it. "Hmpf, not bad!" Clearly seeing it as some sort of challenge, Kyouko thought of retaliating but ultimately decided against it. First off it was cowardly to attack while he had his back to her, not like a surprise attack was any different. Secondly, Shun looked weak, sure he also looked like he was double her age but Kyouko already had bigger fishes in the ocean... maybe. Nevertheless, the tamed girl followed, for now.

Following the other people, the soon-to-be-Queen was obviously walking in front! Well, nearly in the front, after all she didn't know where she had to go for free food. Nevertheless it looked like it was finally time for some conversation! Great, shutting her trap for more than 30 minutes in the presence of others was a hard thing to do. "Well, well, shouldn't the great leader introduce himself first? Hmpf. Fine I, Kyouko, shall begin." Completely disregarding the fact that he already did his introduction to a great deal of people. "The name's Kyouko!" There was no need for her annoying last name. "I, Kyouko, like a great deal of things! For example pizza, sweets, tigers, guts and any kind of uniform that is not what I am currently wearing! I, Kyouko, dislike zombies, weaklings, bullies who pick on weaklings, liars, any sort of dishonorable behaviour, licorice and bootlickers! I am sure there is more but I, Kyouko, do not bother with problems as long as they are not current." Was there anything else? Sure, she could go with what she wrote on her dreams! That way she knew how small or big the people around her were."As for the dream that I, Kyouko, wrote on the thing which unimportant name won't come to my mind right now, I, Kyouko, am going to be Queen of the World! Who knows? Maybe I, Kyouko, allow you all the honour to be the first to test out the free pizza delivery service! But don't assume that I, Kyouko, will let anyone else allow to ride a tiger, THAT is a privilege for leaders."
  • Shinai
  • Keyring with a few keys
  • Pink smartphone with a tiger-keychain
  • Headphones
  • An apple
  • Swiss army knife
  • Wallet with her ID, a bank card, 10 20$ bills, a photo of younger sister

Last edited:
| Afternoon |
| Portland || Headed towards the park as part of Shun's followers|
| Interactions: |
Mandatory Socializing

Eerika had kept near the fringes of the second floor group as they departed the assembly. She walked along, hands in the pocket of the blazer she'd put on right before the mandatory lecture, impassively observing the going ons around her. Her eyes narrowed on the flash of silver hair bobbing near the front of the group. Shun Takumi. She had glimpsed him in the lobby earlier but it hadn't been until after she had changed into the uniform and come down ask the receptionist about him that she had been able to put a name to the face. 'And that name,' she groused mentally. She honestly wasn't sure whether she was amused by the turn of events, pleased, or annoyed. On one hand she was particularly glad that it looked like the only Resident Assistant--she had had to look up the term while she was on the internet-- that did not embody Sloth was going to be residing on her floor, on the other she wasn't particularly fond of all of these 'mandatory' meet and greets, assemblies, and cook outs and he had added another. It was as if the school couldn't decided what was important so instead slapped a label of 'mandatory' on each event so they wouldn't have to decide. 'Or maybe that's just the way schools do it in general. Excessive amounts of obligatory, time wasting, charades to keep students under wraps.' Perhaps she had already found the reason she was sofar ahead of kids her own age.

A sneer curled the edges of her lips before vanishing. 'I can feel minutes ticking off of my life.'

Aksel never concerned himself with such frivolous things. When it came to her education it was a no-nonsense experience for her to endure for hours at a time. In fact, one of her closer cousins had said something about him being more of a drill sergeant at a boot camp for the military rather than a teacher for a kid. And, she didn't know what it said about her uncle, but he had simply smiled and added a few more problems of trigonometry for the both of them.

A thoughtful hum came from her and she absentmindedly thumbed at the dog-eared pamphlet she had in her grasp. She sort of missed those days. Every summer her cousins would come to visit and her Onkle would drag them into her studies as she was never given anything like 'spring break' or 'winter break' or heaven forbid 'summer break' and he felt that her kin needed all the help they could get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Cell phone
    Clothes
    Wallet: $50 cash, 2 identification cards, 1 debit card
  • Snacks
    Tactical Pen
    Pamphlet for Ravenwood

Last edited by a moderator:
Interactions: @DoughGuy

He didnt hear her chanting leave under her voice and just kept walking noticing a few more things about her as she walked. He didnt realize it before but she walked with the same kind of natural balance he did. She was trained to fight in some way or another which may explain where he injuries came from. He was quiet now however, not speaking as he walked. The curosity was eating him about this hatred and when he was about to ask even when not expecting an answer she turned and pulled a knife on him. It wasent very large but that made it no less dangerous. He immediately moved into a defensive stance not showing fear but caution as he looked at her.

For a moment he was struck by the pure amount of hatred in her gaze. He held her eyes but his mind was in turmoil. What had he done to make her hate him so much, what had he or his family done to make this girl hate him so much. be for he could say anything she took off as fast as she could and he just watched her leave his eyes following for a moment in still a little shock at the burning intensity that had dominated her eyes. Then he realized he still didn't know where to go and he set off as silent as possible till he could see where she had gone. Soon he was looking from afar at the girls bathroom and that struck him more then anything else. She had not only run away but she felt the need to find sanctuary from him. He quickly moved away from the bathroom and wandered a few hallways away from it before sitting down heavily against the wall.

"What a great start to my first day." He said shaking his head in a weary tone. Ge still didnt know whers his room was or the specifics of the meeting place. He didnt have a map and for some reason he couldn't understand one of the girls here, a student who he would have to spend everyday with hated him from the moment they first met. He was so confused and he for a moment he did nothing but calm his mind. Then he reached over into his bag and opened the large bag and pulled out an medium size intrusment case which had dominated half the bags reveling squashed cloths underneath. It was a violin. he had learned to play a intrusment young. This was a sort of calming ritual for him, he couldn't focus on another things when he was playing. He took a deep breath and wiped all thoughts from his mind and began to play. His music echoing over the near by hallways he was stranded in all the way to the bathroom he fled.

Cell phone
Bag (Cloths)
Violently case
Fist wraps
Money

Early Afternoon
Auditorium -> In transit
With Shun and Nascha and Kyouko and etc @Tsu @Jerelin @Skyswimsky

Continuing to follow the tall black-haired senpai, Iphie listened to Shun, taking in his mannerisms and his casual response to her own question. This was the first time conversing with the new RA outside of email, and from what she could see, he was a fairly laid back and agreeable senior. He seemed somewhat irresponsible, noting himself that he missed his own presentation, but she was generous and could not fault him for falling asleep over old man Bosch's drab drawl. Still, Iphie was surprised that this cookout was a first for Mr. Barlow; the way he said it so casually gave her the impression it was a yearly ritual for his homeroom. Either way, this was agreeable; free food was free food, and being one of the first to get it was a welcoming experience.

"Sounds like a plan; looking forward to it." Iphie was about to continue down this line of small talk, but she quickly released in her haste to follow the RA and the quickly forming party, she had forgotten simple introductions. "My apologies, I've forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Iphie, Iphigenia Forsyth. I think this is the first time we've met in person. I hope we all get along."

Her introduction, diplomatic as always, was geared towards Shun, but also grew to encompass what she could only assume would be her future neighbors. Unfortunately, nobody had time to react to this introduction. The crude sounds of a yelling girl rose above whatever conversation was going on in their small group, despite the fact that it seemed to come from inside the auditorium that they had just left. Iphie felt sorry for whoever was directly next to the source of the piercing voice. She gave a tsk of irritation as she saw the likely owner of this voice come into her field of view, giving a long stare ahead of her that seemed to say "kill yourself." But even Iphigenia could not be helped to find this kid's gross immaturity as something funny, and her emotion slowly turned from annoyance and spite at being interrupted to amusement as she listened to the little shinai wielding girl prattle on about herself and how great she was. If there was a textbook for a chuuni-style personality, this "I, Kyouko," person would be displayed prominently on its cover.

As Kyouko continued her… Kyouko charade, it dawned on Iphie that this obnoxious little girl seemed somewhat familiar to her, but she couldn't grasp why, exactly. This, of course, could be easily solved by taking her picture and reverse searching it with the proper resource (In this case, Google, as usual.) This was exactly what Iphie did, whipping her phone out without qualms and snapping a shot of the rambunctious blonde. She had already written off the girl as harmless.

She was holding a big stick, but certainly wasn't speaking softly.

The top results were spot on. Kyouko Hiruma, of the Japanese Hiruma family. Heir to the Hiruma Industries fortune, and according to a recent Japanese tabloid, was expelled from her last school for being too chuuni.

"Well," started Iphie, breaking the silence that followed Kyouko's tirade. "What is your game plan for world domination, Queen Hiruma?"

On Person
Keys, with a usb stick on the keyring
A wallet, containing her ID, $320, two £20 bills, a bank card, an oyster card, and an international credit card
An Android smartphone, rooted and running a custom secure ROM
Folding knife
A razor
Earphones
A small bag of assorted mix candies

Last edited:
|Afternoon|
|Auditorium --> Bathroom|
| @DoughGuy : Annie |

Tsuki seemed entirely unfazed by Shun's abandonment as the cat happily accepted Annie's company, and the pair began their departure from the auditorium. Initially snuggled into Annie's left arm, the cat wiggled its body free and climbed to the girl's shoulder where it happily rested for the duration of the walk. All in all, Tsuki desired the continuation of its nap, though any sense of fatigue was quickly interrupted by the commotion which soon occurred. While the teen male continued to pester Annie, the cat simply eyed his figure until it grew bored of his presence and settled itself into a half-curled position. Sleep almost fell upon Tsuki's self, but the sudden sprint-like movement from Annie, startled it back into an awakened state of being. Curiously gazing at their surroundings, the cat waited until Annie had settled herself in a bathroom stall before performing any further actions. While the girl began the phone call with her mother, the cat took the liberty of her distraction to lick a few tears, running down her cheek, before leaping onto her lap. Reaching its neck forward, the cat took hold of the toilet paper with its mouth, and soon began leaping around her figure in an attempt to wrap her face in the tissue. At the end of the day, the scene was quite comical, and after a few failed passes, the cat leaped onto the ground where it seated itself and began staring into Annie's teared eyes.

|Campus --> Park|
| Shun's Group & @PandaChu @TerraBooma @|

All in all, the group had a good atmosphere. It was by all means a loud atmosphere, but in the end, it was fun. Although Kyoukou's arrival had initially annoyed Shun, such negative emotions were quickly dispelled and replaced by cheerful enjoyment of her flamboyant introduction. Everything about the girl was peculiar; from her appearance, to her mannerism of speech, to even the topics of which she discussed. It was a good peculiar though; one that Shun concluded would bring a interesting dynamic amongst the set of personalities which he so far knew defined their floor and class. For the most part, interactions formed among the members of his group, and Shun turned to his phone in research of grilling techniques. If he knew anything about Mr. Barlow, it was the man's severe lack of cooking talent which pretty much determined his upcoming role as cook out chef. Shun wasn't the best cook in the world, though his talents were passable enough for a successful party.

Overall, the walk seemed much shorter than usual. In due time, the park was visible in the distance; an expected appearance defined by various types of trees, picnic tables, and a pond filled by a naturally flowing creek and inhabited by coins and koi fish. Compared to the other parks of Portland, Raven's Creek was far less majestic in size and appearance, though it encompassed a quaint feel from its rustic atmosphere. Considering their earlier delays, other students had already arrived, in particular, Camilla, Linda, and Patrick who had all taken seat at one of the park's many tables. Leading his own group in their direction, Shun approached the students with a cheerful wave and smile as he addressed everyone present with the day's plans.

"So it seems most of us are here, so I guess I can talk about what we have planned.
Mr. Barlow will soon be arriving with the grill, food, and some toys for fun. Until then, you guys are open to explore the surroundings, though I wouldn't go too far. This park is known as Raven's Creek and it encompasses the city limits of Portland. Any further is woods and wilderness. There are some paths which lead you around the forest, and the wildlife is actually quite diverse in there.
If none of that interests you, feel free to stick around here and get to know each other. Like I said, Mr. Barlow will be here soon. I'm pretty sure he just had a short faculty meeting to attend before he could arrive.
If anyone has questions or concerns, I'll be around."

With a nod to the students, Shun made his way to the nearest empty table, where he seated himself in wait for Mr. Barlow's arrival.

Interactions: Obviously the amazing main character of this RP Tsuki, and his inferior sidekick Shun @Tsu, @Everyone at the park kinda

The feeling of Tsuki's tongue against Annie's cheek licking up her tears was ticklish enough to bring the hint of a smile to her face. It made speaking to her mother a much less painful affair. The conversation was not painful because of the participants but the subject. Her mother had been the only person Annie had spent any amount of time with since the events of a year ago. The only person she had held a proper conversation with in that time. And the only person who could pull her out of her worst moments due to that. And she did not fail her this time either. Her mother was an open, understanding and very caring person unlike her father who was strict and controlling. How the pair of them had fallen in love had always been a mystery to Aaron and herself.

Between her mother's words and Tsuki's utterly adorable attempts at wiping her tears away they quickly stopped flowing. It wasn't enough to make her laugh given what had just happened, but by the time she was done (and covered in toilet paper) a small smile had managed to replace the hatred on her face. It was only her first day. And she of all people knew that evil people and assholes existed in the world. She was not yet ready to face them, but she could survive them. And she would find the strength too. Her mother was right and she spread those words across her mind like a shield, an anchor to hold her steady in a storm. The thoughts of unworthiness and failure were pushed down once again.

"Thank you mum. I love you, goodbye." Annie hung up and looked down at the cat who sat before her looking quite pleased with himself. "Are you proud of your work kitty?" She spread her arms out to show off the new outfit she had been provided and her smile grew a fraction wider. She was certainly proud of Tsuki. Grabbing a length of her 'outfit' she wiped the dried tear tracks from her cheeks and took a few minutes of deep breaths. She did not want to have red eyes when she left the room and used her phone screen as a mirror to make sure they had gone down.

When she was finally ready she scooped the cat back up into her arms and rubbed her face against its, "Thank you Tsuki." she said happily, before placing him back on her shoulder for the trip out. Exiting the bathroom she managed to make it outside without encountering Akio again. On a hunch she took a route that avoided the violin music playing and it seemed to work out. The she made her way to the park.

Having hurried to the park in order to further avoid any encounters with Akio Annie was out of breath by the time she arrived, but had made the trip much faster than she normally would have. Along the way she allowed Tsuki free reign, not knowing if he preferred to be carried or if he liked enjoying the outdoors. After taking a minute to compose herself she walked up and joined the group. Ignoring the main mass of students she made her way over to Shun who was sitting at a table by himself. Taking Tsuki from wherever he had placed himself she put him on the table and petted his head as she spoke. "Thank you." she started without any explanation for why she said it, "He's back now." The smile was gone from her mouth and replaced by the usual grim slash, but her words had lost some of their usual frost.

A toilet paper outfit subsequently removed
Smartphone
Dorm key in pocket
Shun's cat again :(

Matthew Ashford, orange
Matthew Ashford, orange
Interactions: N/A

The drastic and sporadic pattering of feet accompanied by the droning wheeling of a suitcase and the panting of worn-out breath, those were the only noises besides the breeze and the birdsong that could be heard on campus - everybody else was away attending their opening ceremonies and other duties. Charging through the forecourt to reception, Matthew bolted forwards with his suitcase behind him. Even though the faculty was aware of his late arrival it still troubled him greatly. After all, it was his first day in a new school and his first month in an entirely new country, in an entirely new life. A bad impression was the last thing he wanted to make. So hurrying forth, he crashed through the main doors of the main building. Only when he was securely inside did he slow down and take a more reserved, civilized demeanour and stance. He strolled towards the main desk, behind which a middle aged woman sat relentlessly bashing away at keys on her computer. Matthew delivered a short, polite cough before introducing himself,

"Excuse me, my name is Matthew Ashford, I'm one of the new transfer students. The faculty was aware of my late arrival due to travel complications?" He sat eagerly awaiting a response. On the spot situations such as the one he had just found himself in put him on edge and the anticipation for the receptionists response was too much as she eyed him narrowly over her wire-frame glasses.

"Give me a moment," she said coldly as she continued to bash away at keys with a renewed invigoration. The wait seemed to last for ages as she scoured the grand electronic archives the school housed to find his records. As much as he knew it would be hassle, Matthew never anticipated this much of a complication. His journey was waylaid and delayed thanks to traffic and the weather had forced him to serve as a human umbrella to his suitcase lest the electronics housed within malfunction. Thankfully, with a hammering last strike, the receptionist breathed a sigh of relief and placed her hands behind her head. "Okay, Mr.Ashford, we have your records here. You'll be with Mr.Barlow's group. Apparently, you'll be taking your first official meeting in the park north of the campus. You're in room 206 shared with another student - here's the key. I recommend you drop of your stuff and reconvene with your class immediately lest you miss any more of the orientation day."

As the receptionist finish her explanatory monologue, Matthew gave his thanks and bowed courteously at the hip, taking all required materials gratefully with both hands. Room 206... Without questioning the good judgement of his first school contact he set off to his room. It was a fair walk from the main building but not too taxing, after all, the campus was quite large in comparison to what he was accustomed to back in England. When he arrived at the dormitory, it was as barren as the school grounds which he had arrived at not 10 minutes ago. The place had clearly being visited recently but those new tenants were off becoming orientated with the school and partaking in the activities involved with such a feet. So, heading to the second floor, Matthew quickly delivered his luggage, not bothering to unpack it, before setting off hastily in the direction of the park. He didn't want to miss anymore vital information or once-in-lifetime events so he had a hectic spring in his step as he hurried busily through the school grounds.
Interactions: Shun @Tsu, Annie @DoughGuy
As he arrived at the park, Matthew searched for the rest of his group. There were other students scattered around, exploring curiously or relaxing leisurely, but none in a large enough group to be the people he was looking for. Pulling a card from his pocket he mumbled thoughtfully to himself, "Shun and Mr.Barlow..." He looked above the cardboard and scanned the area with drawn eyes. Off in the distance, he could see a collection of tables around which a group of about 10 people sat. Sat adjacently from them was an older looking fellow who carried a heavy aura of maturity about him. He had a cat in front of him, which was supposed to be Shun's identifying feature and a girl petting it. "Well, it's a good a guess as any," he sighed in summary.

Moving towards the group, he broke off towards the male sat at the bench, he appeared to be waiting for someone. Matthew delivered a polite cough to draw the man's attention. "Excuse me, mate, I'm looking for Shun? Is that you?" Matthew's voice was a little shaky with nerves and his leaning forward pose made him look incredibly unnatural. You could try to look less nervous, Matthew. You're meant to set a good impression. Not to be impolite, he smiled dutifully at the girl, also.

- Mobile Phone
- Wallet (Student card, Organ Donor card, Driver's Licence UK, Debit Card, $60)
- Dorm Room Key

Last edited by a moderator:
•Aimi Minako•
| Afternoon | Auditorium >>> Walkway | Interaction: @AiDee : Rini, @Tsu : Shun |

Aimi lingered by the doors as everyone filtered out. She was still a little out of breath, between the sudden run and her tiny little legs. Suddenly, she heard a voice from behind her. "Floor two?" Aimi jumped a bit, and turned around to see a girl with long, chocolate colored hair. "O-oh, hi.." She mumbled. The girl began playing with her hair, wrapping it around her fingers. "Will you be heading off to the cookout?" The petite girl cleared her throat and rose from her seat, brushing off a bit and readjusting her uniform's uncomfortably short skirt. "U-uh, yes. It's mandatory, I think. Plus, there's free food, so really, I would go anyways." Aimi laughed nervously, and looked down at the floor. "A-anyways...are you? It would be nice to have someone to walk with, I suppose. That is, if you're going..." Aimi turned away from the girl, and walked about three paces away. "If you're coming, feel free to just follow along, I guess.. I'm Aimi, by the way. Aimi Minako. Room 213." She started her walk, pushing the doors open. She hoped desperately that the nameless girl would follow.

As Aimi walked, she cursed her poor interaction. It wouldn't surprise her if the girl didn't follow along, but if she did, that would be good too... Did she come off as too shy? Annoying? She kicked a pebble as she walked, pondering this first impression. Maybe she was just over thinking it. She should really get to that cookout, since she didn't want to be known as the girl who was late to everything. Managing time wasn't her strong suit. So, the girl picked up the pace and powerwalked like a soccer mom over to the park.

After what seemed like ages, the park came into view. There was a huddled group of students, along with a few stragglers, like herself. As she approached, she recognized HCM (otherwise known as Shun, but she wasn't going to call him that too often,) speaking.

"...o it seems most of us are here, so I guess I can talk about what we have planned. Mr. Barlow will soon be arriving with the grill, food, and some toys for fun. Until then, you guys are open to explore the surroundings, though I wouldn't go too far. This park is known as Raven's Creek and it encompasses the city limits of Portland. Any further is woods and wilderness. There are some paths which lead you around the forest, and the wildlife is actually quite diverse in there. If none of that interests you, feel free to stick around here and get to know each other. Like I said, Mr. Barlow will be here soon. I'm pretty sure he just had a short faculty meeting to attend before he could arrive. If anyone has questions or concerns, I'll be around."

Well, she wasn't too late. This boy sure liked to talk, though. Maybe he and that Mr.Barlow guy are related, she thought sarcastically. She had a feeling that his class would either be horribly boring or incredibly fun. Snickering to herself at the previous thought, she found herself approaching HCM with more than a few questions. She actually had no idea what class would be like, she realized. And so, the dam had been broken, as she found herself at his feet. Why'd he have to be so tall? A creeping feeling of anxiety started picking at her determined demeanor, she she went ahead and started to ramble.

"Hi, uh, Aimi Minako here. I believe we met a few hours ago, you carried my stuff up. So, thanks for that, I guess.. You didn't really have to do that...." She trailed off, looked at her feet, and then remembered what she came for. "Oh! Oh, yeah. I, ah, have a few questions. You're a senior, right? That's what your email said. Anyways, uh, yeah. What're classes like? How many people go to this school? How long are classes? When do they start, and when do they end? What kind of electives are there? And, uh, are there clubs?" Inhaling deeply, as she had spewed that all out without taking a breath, and exhaled again. "Sorry..." She trailed off once more, patiently awaiting his answers. Or his redirection.

//sorry for the rushed post, mobile's a bitch//

Last edited:
Patrick Gavin
The Park
Open for Interaction
As Patrick looked around the park, a soft smile appeared on his face. The group around him seemed nice enough, and their RA seemed more likely to fall asleep then get on their asses about something, which could be considered a good thing. Walking away a short bit, he begins sketching the group around the park as they go about setting up, content to sit in the shade of a big tree.

As he gazes around, he wonders what the others are like. He's met Nascha and Camilla, both of which caused him some form of bodily harm to some degree. Without realizing, he takes a quick break from sketching to rub his leg, first a foot, then a walking stick had hit the same spot...ouch.

But, regardless of that, they seemed nice enough. So with a stretch, he gets back to sketching the group.

Sketch Pad

|Jason Brookes|
|Afternoon|
|Park|
|Interacting with Patrick @TerraBooma |
Jason travelled along with everyone else to the park, where they found a beautiful part, with trees for shade, perfectly-cropped grass, and a pond filled with koi carp. It made for an idyllic scene in which they were to have their cookout with their new homeroom teacher, Mr. Barlow - talking of which, Shun had mentioned he'd be along shortly, so for now they had to sit tight. He didn't really have much to do. Everyone seemed to be busy talking either with each other or asking Shun questions about whatever it was, and he didn't want to really intrude on conversations as such.
He was considering just putting his headphones in and sitting against a tree to some relaxing music, or sitting by the koi pond to watch the fish swim by in their shades of orange and white, when he managed to spot one person, on their own, sitting in a tree's shade, a sketchpad on his lap, drawing what he saw in front of him in lines of pencil. Jason himself enjoyed drawing, so he felt like he might have met a kindred spirit.
He decided to go and see if he could have a conversation with him, if only just to pass the time, or maybe to make a friend, should luck be with him.
"Hi there," he said, coming over, "what're you drawing?"

OOC: I swear if I don't keep getting alerts I'm gonna rage >: [ Anyways, this should catch me up and, assuming alerts get it together, get me on track for more frequent posting.

~ Time: Afternoon ~
~ Location: Auditorium -> Park ~
~ Interactions: No one - N/A ~

Echo had been a quiet follower as the group moved off towards the park after the ceremony ended, feeling a tad relieved they were meeting now rather than later. She didn't feel too social though, still being a bit unsure of the people around her as well as the school. Her fears remained bottled up however as the group eventually came to a halt together, and the surrounding area really was gorgeous. Better than any parks she'd had growing up, though she did laugh at the idea of herself playing outside. Maybe though, if she'd had a nice park like this that lacked the scary older kids that had kept her inside. Ah well, it was far too many years later to think about changing the way she had spent her days as a young child.

She did however have now to think of and influence, and rather than stand still as everyone disbursed and interacted, Echo took a seat at a table a short walk away and observed her surroundings. She still didn't feel too chatty, but she did intend to make some friends with time and figured a little observation beforehand may help her get an idea who she'd best get along with. After all, she took care in who she kept company, and these first impressions were very important to her.

Nothing however, caught her interest at a glance, which threw Echo off a bit. "I guess I'll just wait until it's eating time. Everyone should gather around then after all, unless I missed the boat on getting into groups. If so, well, I just have a little more work to do to settle in." Echo spoke out loud, though directed at herself. One could've likely heard if they'd listened, but she didn't particularly care. Speaking to herself was a habit anyways, and anyone who hung around her would probably need to accept that and not mind it.

Phone
Chapstick
$5

Patrick Gavin
Shade in the Park
Interactions: Jason @The_J Echo @ElBell

"Hi there, what're you drawing?"

Patrick, startled looks up. People seemed to be more interested then he would have thought. Flipping the paper around, a quick sketch of the park with something akin to human figures dotting the landscape has been quickly put together. "Nothing much really, just drawing what's happening I guess." He pushes himself to his feet. A shrug. "It's not that that good, I haven't had much time." He laughs. "I'm not even that good at sketching to begin with." His eyes wander the park, a curious look on his face. Now that this other boy had approched him, pretty much everyone was talking in a group of some sorts, most kids asking Shun some questions, including Nascha. Camilla was with Linda, and he was now talking to...whoever this was. "I'm Patrick, nice to meet you...?" The pause at the end of his sentence as he asks for the boys name is curious, wondering why he approached him in the first place.

As his eyes scan the park however, he spies one loner amonst the second floor dorm students. Puzzled, he walks over, motioning for the other boy to follow him. As he approches, he has a soft smile on his face. Sitting down he nods to the girl. "Nobody should be alone on introduction day, don'tcha think?" He waits patiently for permission to sit down, and if given, he would smile and introduce himself. "I'm Patrick." Without many other words, he starts sketching the koi in the pond. "I hope I'm no bother, the fish just look really nice from here."

If Echo decided she didn't wish to speak to him, he would shrug and head back to the shade.

Sketch Pad

~ Time: Afternoon ~
~ Location: Auditorium -> Park ~
~ Interactions: Jason and Patrick - @The_J and @TerraBooma ~

Echo, while surprised, was glad to look up when hearing a voice and see another student from her floor greeting her and being friendly. It was a great opening to talk, and the boy seemed nice enough to give a chance at socialization and maybe even friendship if they got on well enough. Of course, Echo realized she'd been falling too quiet as she thought about the situation at hand, and made a bit of haste as she moved on with some words to show she'd heard what had been said. Hopefully ones that wouldn't be strange or make a fool out of her. She herself wanted to leave a good impression, too.

"Well Patrick, it's nice to meet you. My name is Echo." There, a nice start. She knew she had to say more though. A name wasn't enough for a full conversation to take flight, but thankfully it was then that the girl noted the sketchpad in Patrick's hands and the pencil with which he was working. She couldn't see what he was drawing, so she figured she could ask about that and pray she hit no nerves or bothered the almost stranger. It was well worth the risk in her curious mind.

"What are you working on there? Anything fun?" Unable to stop herself, Echo scooted a bit closer to Patrick at the table, obviously showing an interest in trying to talk and not being as antisocial as one may have expected from her sitting by herself just a few moments prior. Really that probably wasn't a great idea to start the day with, but once more she reminded herself it was in the past.

Phone
Chapstick
$5

Patrick Gavin
The Bench
@ElBell Echo
Patrick looked suprised, people seemed intereted in what he was doing, but Echo seemed to actually want to know what he thought of his sketches, and if it was fun. She also wanted to see what it was. Happy to oblige for once, he scoots a bit closer to her in order for her to see. The start of a sketch of the koi fish circling in the pond is what she can see, and he continues working as she watches. "It's the fish in the pond." He grins, "And yah, I like to do this." He pauses to think. "It's kind of hard to explain, I just like to sketch whatever I see, I guess it helps me remember them." He's never really thought of why he likes sketching so much, maybe that was it.

"They're just circling around over there," he points to the pond, just across the bench. "You want to try? I have some extra paper and you can borrow my pencil if you want." He smiles, not normally offering his stuff away, Echo seems to be curious, who knew? Maybe she had talent. He holds out the pencil to her. "Regardless, it's nice to meet you too." He smiles softly, but then he remembers he might be a bit pushy. "I'm uh...sorry if it seems like I'm forcing you into this. Totally okay if you don't want to." He hoped he wasn't being too pushy.

Sketch Pad
Phone

|Afternoon|
|Location: On the way to the Campus|
|Interactions: Rushed collab with @Click This | Iphie|

"Well..." The blonde stated back to Iphie. "My plan is very simple! I will make my underlings love I, Kyouko, and crush those who oppose I, Kyouko!" Wasn't it obvious? Well, maybe it wasn't, not everyone was cut out to be a leader after all! Nevertheless there were a few things Kyouko was actually surprised about, one of them being. "And I, Kyouko, can't remember to have ever stated my last name towards you, for good reasons." Giving herself a few self-confirming nods she now made a few steps towards her first loyal servant, she did call her Queen after all! "And good job on recognizing just how awesome I, Kyouko, am! I, Kyouko, can't promise you any special treatment though, a Queen must be fair...to an extent!" All accompanied by the motion of trying to pat the newly acquired mook.

As was expected, the answer from "I, Kyouko," was more of a non-answer than anything. Ironic, because Kyouko actually had resources to use to that silly end, but instead she scorned them. Well, she was a childish 14-year old chuuni after all. Nobody that desires candy as currency and free pizza as a realistic service would know how to be a successful leader, so the otherwise infuriating remark and slight on Iphie's own abilities came off as nothing more than an amusing statement to the older girl. She had to visibly refrain from a fit of derisive laughter as she continued on, Iphigenia's own brand of sarcasm evidently lost on Kyouko to the point where she was being belittled.

"Alright," she began, to put a stop to this line of discussion. But before she could finish her unformed sentence, the annoying loli reached out on tipped toes, trying to pat the taller black-haired girl on the head.

Oh hell no you won't, you little wanker.

Get away from me, you little chuuni bitch.

Instead of stepping back or retreating, she blocked the outstretched arm with one hand, before picking the short girl entirely, with two hands below her armpits in a feat of superhuman strength.

Oh yes and how she was about to get patted! In any other situation Kyouko would have jumped a few steps back, bitten her or anything else, really, but in this situation the older girl would get her pats on the head! The moment Kyouko's feet were lifted from the ground was the moment the girl took a good swing with her bottom half! Iphie wasn't that much taller after all, and would find Kyouko trying to tangle her feet around the mean girl's stomach area, trying to get a hold onto her."Eeeehhh? Are you going to carry I, Kyouko?!"

With an unamused face, she carried the little girl kicking backwards with arms outstretched, so that any violence from the kicking and screaming girl against Iphie would be completely and utterly futile. "Why yes, yes I am," replied Iphie, in an even-toned voice hinted with a subtle belittling shade. Walking a couple meters away from the transiting group, she set the misguided Kyouko down on a nice trimmed hedge, quickly giving the girl a pat on the head. Without a futher word, she returned to the group with a pleasant smile.

|Afternoon|
|Location: Campus|
|Interactions: Direct @Tsu - Indirect @Kitt @VengefulPeanut @DoughGuy |

Finally having arrived at the park, the soon-to-be-Queen listened to whatever speech the guy who still has not introduced himself to her had to say. The speech had a few interesting points in it but the most interesting was that mysterious forest full of potential adventures! For a moment the shinai wielding girl even thought about venturing into it, but the prospect for free meat was too tempting. Instead she moved onto the same table Mr. NoName was sitting, together with a few other people that she gave a small nod before sitting down herself. "Say, I-Kyouko-Still-Don't-Know-Your-Name, are there any tigers in the forest?" Maybe she did interrupt someone else, or maybe she didn't, but even if, what could possibly be more important than the potential danger possibility of fulfilling the tiger-riding part of her ambitions? Exactly. Nothing. Also, the cat on the table made it hard to keep eye contact to I-Still-Don't-Know-Your-Name, and Kyouko's eyes kept wandering off to the cute thing over and over again. Any girl that did not like cute pets like a cat was a witch, demon, usurper, the devil, a monster.

• Shinai
  • Keyring with a few keys
  • Pink smartphone with a tiger-keychain
  • Headphones
  • An apple
  • Swiss army knife
  • Wallet with her ID, a bank card, 10 20$ bills, a photo of younger sister

Last edited: