| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

When would you like the Roleplay to start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
214 for me then. Because of reasons that I shall not explain.

Dorm 210 for Puck, please!

Claiming 212 if it's not taken, I suppose.

Patch Notes 1.1: 2/18/15

This update once again is gonna be pretty general and self explanatory, but necessary.
Please make sure everyone is keeping up with preceding posts.
If you plan to go back and follow-up today, then good.
All in all, there are two posts after mine which fail to acknowledge the campus wide announcement.

Thanks,
Tsu

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
All acceptances have gone through. If you didn't receive a pm from me, your sheet was not accepted.
Feel free to reapply in the future, once sign-ups reopen in the next arc or so.

• Love
| PERSONAL DETAILS |
SURNAME:
Smith
FORENAME: Sierra
SEX: Female
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
images

Sierra stands at 5'4" and weighs 118 lbs. She had eyes as blue as the sky and fair skin. She has full lips and smooth skin. Long light brown hair falls past her shoulders to her elbows and has waves toward the bottom. She has the body of a gymnast with small hands and feet. She normally wears short skirts or jeans with a blouse or t-shirt and sneakers or flats. She wears cute hair pins and likes to put her hair up differently but she is only half a girly girl

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |
Are you currently enrolled in high school?

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]

If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?

My past mainly and the fact that it's closest to our house I guess. Nothing really special.

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.

N/A

What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?
1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Ravenwood Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Ravenwood Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Ravenwood Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student's life.
  1. Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society
My dreams for the future, huh? That's not very hard to answer. Let's see. I would want to be an author and write books of many different genres. As of now, whenever I pick up a pencil I feel the gears in my head working as I remember everything that's happened in my life and I start to write short stories but I hope to progress.

Of course, education is important to so I balance out my life the best I can. As for friends, I want them to be as loyal to me as I am to them. To always have my back. I was always told that friends are a necessity to a happy life so I do my best!

Of course, there is also my wonderful family. My mom, grandpa, little bro, and pet dog mean the world to me! My brother can be annoying at times but I know he loves me just the same. My family is always there for me, cheering me on. I know that if I trip and fall in life, they'll be right there to help me back up.

I guess in conclusion I want to live a peaceful life without any regrets. I want to be able to die knowing I did my best and changed at least one persons world. I promised my dad I would die without regrets unlike him and that's a promise I intend to keep.

| SIGNATURE |
I hereby state that Ravenwood Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Ravenwood Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.
I, Sierra Smith, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: July 10, 2015

Surname: Soma
FORENAME: Akio
SEX: Male
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [X]
Rikkusthename-2.png

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
Akio is lanky, not powerfully built but not small and thin ethier. He has some muscle on his bone and a quiet strength in his eyes that speaks beyond his physical build. His eyes are a light and soft brown, he has a thin handsome face and he stands at about 5'10. He usually wears dress cloths, or at least semi formal wear for a unknown reason.

YES - - NO
[X] -- [ ]

Family troubles at home, the new step mother gets on my nerves and it was time for my own way.

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.

N/A

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Ravenwood Academy, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Ravenwood Academy has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Ravenwood Academy requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student's life.
  1. Writing: Each individual holds a dream that defines their future even if this dream has yet to blossom. In two or more paragraphs, describe an image which defines who you wish to be as a individual in today's society
My dream for the furute has alway been simple. I want to make a difference and i want to be remembered. Threw out history the world has turned, forgetting all but a select few to the passage of time. Ceaser, Washington, Henry Clay to name just a few. These men were not all the same. Some warriors and some politicians. So i want to suceed in what i can and find my own way, be it intellectual or physical reknown i want the world to remember me long after i am dust and ashe. My ture self i believe however shallow it is wants to be awknowledged not just by one person, but by many, by those who have never honored or cared for me before.

But perhaps more then anything i want to find someone i can trust, with who i am. With my darkest secrets and greatest failures. Someone to stand behind me till the last of my days., and even if i accomplish nothing i want this person to be the one who remember me, for as long as she will live. When i was asked this question i did ask myself where i saw myself in the future. Sometimes its a field planning, other time its in the realm of politics swaying people one way or the next. All i know is in the end i want to stand tall and proud about what i had done, what i accomplished. And that is a dream that is worth me fighting for.

| SIGNATURE |
I hereby state that Ravenwood Academy is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Ravenwood Academy does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.
I, Akio Soma, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: July 10, 2015

Reactions: PandaChu and ElBell
There is one more spot, right? So I'd like to reserve that one!

There is one more spot, right? So I'd like to reserve that one!
Fine by me, you have 24 hours to complete a sheet.
Also just to ensure you're aware, the rp has already begun, but we aren't very far in.
It won't be hard to step right in at all.

Fine by me, you have 24 hours to complete a sheet.
Also just to ensure you're aware, the rp has already begun, but we aren't very far in.
It won't be hard to step right in at all.
I am aware of the RP already having started, that's what rodey told me...and only 24 hours instead of 48 :< I haven't even slept the past 36 hours yet .w.

I am aware of the RP already having started, that's what rodey told me...and only 24 hours instead of 48 :< I haven't even slept the past 36 hours yet .w.
Try your best for 24. I can be lenient on it.
I just need you in the story before certain things occur XD.

Try your best for 24. I can be lenient on it.
I just need you in the story before certain things occur XD.

I could do without reading the CSes before getting on my CS then.

Well I will take room 212 since the number makes me happy, and I will have my first non-filler post up following Tsu's post of the opening ceremony.

I hope my late into post is okay, and I dunno how I missed the damn start again...

Well I will take room 212 since the number makes me happy, and I will have my first non-filler post up following Tsu's post of the opening ceremony.

I hope my late into post is okay, and I dunno how I missed the damn start again...
Haha, you're fine~
Don't worry about it.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: ElBell and PandaChu
| PERSONAL DETAILS |
SURNAME:
Hiruma
FORENAME: Kyouko
SEX: Female
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
[ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [X] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
DzDMAdH.jpg

Kyouko has an athetic build, despite being 1.55m tall. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. The girl's choices regarding her clothes range from mundane to very funky and often include shades of pink. Being a self-proclaimed born leader, the girl emits an aura of self-confidence.

YES - - NO
[ ] -- [X]

My father just couldn't stop bothering about it, 'Ravenwood here, Ravenwood there, oh how great Ravenwood is!' He still wants I, Kyouko, to carry on our oh-so great business and thinks Ravenwood as the ideal chance to get I, Kyouko, onto the right track! Well, in the end I agreed because I, Kyouko, am out of his reach for good then!​

I, Kyouko, got kicked out because they couldn't deal with my awesomness.
1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH
[X] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
My dream? Screw being heir to some big-ass company where I, Kyouko, have to deal with bootlickers that have too many sticks in their butt! The only good that it would bring I, Kyouko, is to help achieve my ultimate dream! Total world domination! I, Kyouko, can already see it in front of my eyes! Everyone would be forced allowed to wear glorious pink, the national currency would be sweets, free pizza delivery for everyone, security measures against a zombie apocalypse in every building, trial by combat, gender-segregated public transportation, the honour to be protected by I, Kyouko, from any kind of bullies, some random laws that give children more rights in front of their parents! Oh, and before I, Kyouko, forget, tigers are going to be a protected species, and I, Kyouko, will be the only one allowed to ride one into my own arena battles.

I know, I know, this is already a great thing for everyone BUT I, Kyouko, well except for the tiger thing. Seriously though, I'm also going to profit from that. No annoying work to deal with, statues of I, Kyouko, around the globe, manservants who know their place attending to every of my needs, as much chocolate chip cookies as I want and not being forced to list a bunch of obvious stuff. Really, once I, Kyouko, am ruler of the world I can do what I like, no?

| SIGNATURE |
I, Kyouko Hiruma, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Ravenwood Academy, and am ready to enroll.
Date: 10
/07/2015

Last edited:
Patch Note 1.2: 2/20/15

Alrighty, guys.
As of right now, your characters probably should be on their way to the social event in the park. All in all, World Synapse is a sandbox roleplay and you can make your decisions
But just this once...I reeeeeeally recommend you go.
Thanks <3

Tsu

• Love
Patch Note 1.2: 2/20/15

Alrighty, guys.
As of right now, your characters probably should be on their way to the social event in the park. All in all, World Synapse is a sandbox roleplay and you can make your decisions
But just this once...I reeeeeeally recommend you go.
Thanks <3

Tsu
I, Jerelin, make my own rules. I, Jerelin, don't wanna play in your sandbox. I, Jerelin, will shut up now.

But first: I, Jerelin, thank you for the update.