| World Synapse : Arc 2 Gardania |

When would you like the Roleplay to start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RPNation, I participated I believe, though my memory is quite foggy as to what I did there. In any case, it's nice seeing you here, I was wondering where people went from RPNation.
Oh who were you at RPNation?

Sorry to ask this, but can you guys see my character's form okay? Edits aren't showing up for me normally, so it's looking like she's not done on my phone, even though I know I typed her out on my laptop yesterday...

@Tsu if it is not complete for everyone else as well, may I ask for a time extension for creating her? I'd need only a few hours to do her in the morning

Sorry to ask this, but can you guys see my character's form okay? Edits aren't showing up for me normally, so it's looking like she's not done on my phone, even though I know I typed her out on my laptop yesterday...

@Tsu if it is not complete for everyone else as well, may I ask for a time extension for creating her? I'd need only a few hours to do her in the morning
It looks like the info is there. Haven't gotten around to reading everything in depth yet, but seems fine.

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell

Looks like everything is there to me. :3 Might have just been like.. the cookies on your phone or something being stupid.

Update:

I have decided to go with a medium and start the role-play on Wednesday.
All in all, I have decided to up the number of acceptances ( Imma regret this) so most of everyone who has an acceptable sheet should be getting in.
Acceptances will be sent out once every character sheet is finished or the allotted time runs out. Expect a pm in the next two days.

If anyone has any general questions or discussion, bring it over to the OOC. In addition, information on Artifacts is located there.

Just like to say thank you for taking a peek at Echo. As long as each section had something, she should be fine, since nothing was done in segments ^^

Reactions: a touch of dread
.-.

Six votes in ASAP. Two in Saturday.

And yet it is Wednesday that you choose. Why poll when it doesn't even matter what the results are? XD

That being said, should I assume, for Artifacts, that it's something like...

Shards = Physical objects + ability
Souls = Powerful Ability
Bios = Stronk loli

.-.

Six votes in ASAP. Two in Saturday.

And yet it is Wednesday that you choose. Why poll when it doesn't even matter what the results are? XD

That being said, should I assume, for Artifacts, that it's something like...

Shards = Physical objects + ability
Souls = Powerful Ability
Bios = Stronk loli
I created a poll to see where people's interests lay.
Enough people were in the later dates to justify setting it at a medium.

And that assumption isn't entirely wrong. Good enough for now.

• Love
Reactions: The_J
Patch Note 1.0: 2/16/15

Hello everyone!
This is the first of many updates to come. Make sure to watch the OOC, as all updates will be posted here.
Considering we don't have our final cast yet, this announcement will be more on the general side.

Posts! Given the nature of the role-play there will be a specific post layout that will be required of everyone....Sorry guys!
If it turns out to be absolutely horrible then we can abolish it later, but here are what all posts need.

A header!
|Time of Day|
|Location: As in Depth as possible|
|Interactions: @TagUsername : Character @TagUsername2 : Character|

And a post!

Finally, Inventory!

Stuffs

Overall pretty simple, though the spoiler's might be a little annoying. In terms of the header, it doesn't have to look exactly like that, but must contain the above information at the least. Feel free to add anything like your own character name, etc. Spoiler is required though.
Feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Tsu​

Last edited by a moderator:
So, does this mean that we will know which characters have been accepted tomorrow? If the RP is set to start on Wednesday, that is.

Also, the posting template seems pretty simple. The spoilers are icky looking, but it should tie everything together nicely.

/me sits and waits anxiously.

EDIT: Most of this is useless now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Can't wait for the spoilers to fuck up.

Too fast, Deijii-Doo....

I've got the 213. For the spoops.

For context, everyone in our cast is on the second floor as stated in my first post.
The rooms are 201-216. And they will be updated in the OOC first post.

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Dorm 206 is now claimed.

Last edited:
I'll be taking 201 if no one has claimed it.

Damn it. Didn't even see there was a picture.

I'll steal 208.

*just woke up and hasn't read anything but this thread*

Good morning.