World of WereBeasts

Name:Skye
Species:Vampire
Long white hair
Blue eyes.
Slender body.
A lone Vampire who envies the ways of the were's. Her mother had died giving birth to her (her father had been Vampire) She is trained with bows and arrows, guns and swords. Prepared for the upcoming war.

(Okay im new to this site but im an experienced roleplayer so if someone can walk me through this site that will be great. . . . but for now ill post a bio)

Name: Nograd
Species: Werewolf
Looks in wolf form:armored_kantus (1).jpg

Looks in human form: A black hood, black hair covering left eye.

Bio: Quiet, talks if neccasary, angers easily, etc.

Role: Assassin for were kingdom

I would like to join but I would also like sometime to think up a character....I am new at this so please bare with me as I figure it out :). Is it ok if I join in?

If I can still join I would like this to be my character.

Name: Laila

Race: vampire
Appearance: she has long brown hair , and blue eye. She is 5’3 so she is not the tallest of vampires out there.
Bio:
She is stubborn but caring. Even though she doesn’t seem caring at first. She can be closed off and lost in her own world at times. She acts as if she doesn’t need anyone to help her in this world, but even she makes her mistakes. She is also is sarcastic and becomes more sarcastic in a teasing way the more you get to know her. Not sure if she likes the whole impending doom war thing that is going to happen, but will stand by her people.