World of WereBeasts

We need some more characters.
Then...I'll go start the thread in the main fantasy forum

Or I could just go on ahead and start it, and people can read this, then jump into the official rp.

You're probably just as well starting it I reckons; people will probably jump in later.

I posted.

I assume we are going with the idea of Grumpy's, where the Kingdom is like a feudal system and the Werewolves simular to a Clan? I think that works well with the picture I get from the setting. Also, I set up Lavi to introduce his 'secret love', although it is up to you, RA, if you wish to reveal that or not, but the fact that Krom suspects will at least put the pressure on him. And lastly I introduced the Human village, I named it Brook Ridge, cause everyone knows it is mandatory to have a human village trapped in the middle of an age old war between Vamps and weres, lolol.

Anyway, hopefully I am going in the right direction that everyone had in mind, and I can't wait to read everyones posts.

*looks at effort*

This means you are 'working on a character' Riiiiiiight??

Yes. Soon. Maybe.

Name: K'thal
Race: WereApe
Appearance: Thick black hair, long eyelashes, deep brown eyes, strong hands. His frame is broad and well muscled but lean. He has long arms for his hieght, which is 5'8", and strong legs. His hair is longish and sometimes wild and sometimes smoothed down. He has two suits of armour, one is more leather than metal plates and the other is more metal plate than leather. He prefers wearing the lighter leather armour, the plate armor is more for heavy battle. At certain parts of his suits of armor are straps and buckles that he tightens or loosens, combined with a stretchy material this alows him to transform and be somewhat comfortable in his armor. He fights hand to hand, with dual shortswords, or with two heavy clubs. He's a pretty decent archer too. When transformed his eyes become a yellowish red.
Bio: He jokes and smiles a lot and is full of pride. He is sensetive and has a strong sense of family, like most of his kind. Often though he'll like to spend time alone in the woods. He is very strong, agile, and intelligent and it is reflected when he fights. Personally he'd rather not have to fuss about this whole war thing and would rather not have to wear his armor in case of an attack.

Thanks for joining, go on ahead to the main thread whenever you want

Hey it was supposed to be night time in my post wasn't it?

Yeah, maybe late night or early morning

I will fix it...then maybe people will post.

I noticed you have a weretiger in your cast.
Considering they're so rare, I hope you don't mind a second.

Sorry if anything seems off; I'm not entirely sure of the era or how the military system works.
o.o

Name: Mercedes
Race: Weretiger
Appearance:
Mercedes stands tall at six foot even with a muscular, but still feminine build, and a sun-kissed complexion. Decorating her face, shoulders and upper arms are faded brown tiger-stripe markings, some of which are difficult to see at first glance. Her piercing almond-shaped eyes are emerald green with just the slightest hint of yellow lining the pupils. Her hair is very thick and quite long, reaching her upper thighs when down, and she generally keeps it up in a ponytail. Her armor of choice is comprised of silver platemail.

When in her Were form, her eye color and stripe patterns do not change, which makes her easy to identify.

Bio:
A strong-willed and fearless girl, Mercedes is a born warrior and dedicated patriot. She joined the military at the youngest age they would allow and spent her years since training. Because of her strength and diligence, she rose through the ranks to her current position as an officer. She takes her position very seriously, and expects those under her to do the same. She has a loud, domineering personality and greatly dislikes being ignored.