3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern
Hello! I'm not great at making these ads however I am searching for partners interested in doing World of Warcraft writing!

A little bit about me:

I have been writing for eight years or so across a variety of different platforms; From In-Game to Discord, Skype, and Forums! I generally just adore writing- it makes my brain work and think and I find it to be a gaming hobby I enjoy vastly!

My Style:

Primarily I am a paragraph poster. Size of my posts can vary from multiple paragraphs and walls of texts down to more flexible controlled single paragraph posts. I do not flourish in single sentence posts and tend to perform rather poorly in such writing so I prefer Paragraph/Novella, but I am flexible.

Types of RPs:

I do a variety of RPs- Across a variety of different scenes, situations, and games. This goes from Warcraft, Last of Us, Elden Ring- All the way to scenes involving demigods, post apocalyptic eras- survival, and a wide trope of fantasies. I am extremely flexible when it comes to what I can and or am willing to write and I will always give something a try !

What I'm looking for:

I am looking for multiple partners to do writing here or on Discord! As the title may betray I do prefer Warcraft RP at the moment however I am rather flexible and well, at the end of the day writing is writing ! I love long term writing and story telling- I would prefer partners that are looking for a long term relationship- No, not dating! Just frands that puke words into epic scenes together.

I am not great with making these posts Haha, to be honest I am still more accustomed to searching for writing in game using TRP/MRP and walk ups, while I've done forum writing before on an old old long lost account here, it isn't something I commonly do so I apologize if I haven't covered every basis! Please feel free to message me or poke me and or tell me ways I can improve posts for searching like this!

Still searching!