World of Junk

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Her mother did a good job keeping her face twisted into an image of calm rage as she listened to Hayami's defense, it was quite a tale to be sure and really did fit in with what her daughter usually acted like... Saving cute girls from muggers was almost to be expected, and she HAD complained about the crappy battery before...
Still though she was filled with an anger born of motherly worry and love!
"So you didn't think you could borrow a friend's phone? Or ask the school to contact me, or maybe even stop in just for a second to let me know you were still alive and not dead in a ditch..."
She seemed quieter now at least.

"Really I ought to kick your ass... Make you feel a little of.. Oh damn it come here..."
She wrapped her daughter in a painfully tight hug, too relieved to be truly pissed off anymore, right then her concerns were feeding and putting her exhausted daughter to bed, and now that she looked closer, making sure she wasn't seriously injured.
"Hahh... There's food on the table... And your bed is made... And as usual the medical supplies are in the cupboard so where does it hurt?..."
She asked before adding one last thing.
"You are incredibly grounded by the way".

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
Genre You DON'T Like
Vampires and werewolf things.
"I dunno. You know sometimes I don't think think and just do stuff..." Truth is, Hayami could have tried a bit harder to get in contact with her mom. I mean, she worked in the same college Hayami was studying! "Aw, aw, aw... M-mom you're hurting me." Hayami chuckled, relieved to feel her mom's embrace... But too bruised and hurt to endure a Mom-hug. "It's nothing tho... Just some bruises and cuts-" Not that her explanations were going to keep anyone from examining her.

As usual, food was top tier. Well, maybe not top-tier, but Hayami was the kind of girl to eat practically anything, and you can't denny mom's food always has a unique taste to it... "I'll try to think more in the future..." Said Hayami, nodding briefly. "I deserve being grounded, but... I still can attend to the Club tasks, right?" That was kinda cheating. Sure, Hayami would technically be in school while doing Club stuff... But let's be honest, Hayami liked it so much it was mostly fun and laughs with friends for her.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Her mother made sure her wounds were treated properly before letting her sit down to eat, she may have spent a little more time and wrapped a bit more tightly than was needed, but she cared, and didn't want to let a little slip up that could be avoided end up leaving Hayami with an infected cut or crippled limb!
When they did finally eat it was as good as ever, and still warm as well! She always seemed to have a great sense for things like that, knowing how much time she could put towards a task, one of many skills picked up at the academy.

She was quiet for a few minutes, trying to use her mom look to make Hayami a little nervous, of course she wasn't actually going to do anything threatening, but she had to use the mom look every now and then.
"Yes... But there will be conditions! For every hour you are out after school time I want an update, and if your phone dies you come home, so arguments, also if you do any jobs, you need to tell me a day in advance and give me updates!"
She declared, laying out her terms.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Those terms were so totally unfair! "That's not fair!" Not that Hayami had any saying in that decision. "Owwww! Alright!" So accepting was the only thing left if she wanted to stay with the girls at the Club. She sure would be looking up into her phone's battery next morning though... maybe even coding something to put the whole mom-notifications on auto-pilot? Too tired to think of anything right now.

Literally, Hayami could barely mutter a good night and she was snoring like a pirate. Yeah, she did that when tired.

She also overslept.

"Uhh...Whaa-" The alarm sounded, giving her the time. Correction, the third alarm sounded, showing her how late she was. "Ahh!" Hayami tried to get up, tying being the key word here. "Awwww! Everything hurts!" She groaned, rolling off the bed as she tried to warm her muscles a bit. Poor Hayami, looked like some sort of turtle on its back trying to turn around. "awwww- aw aw aw..." Nothing a good bunch of fresh water and breakfast could fix! Well, probably some painkillers would have helped... But Hayami didn't really liked drugs and medicines that much, so she tried to use those as little as possible.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Knowing her daughter far too well her mother seemed to almost read her mind.
"And if I find you set up some automated bot to talk to me I won't let you go to the club for a week".
She declared, starting to clean up, normally it would be Hayami's turn, but she figured the girl could use a little break for one night, she didn't seem to have slept in days...

Her mother ran in at the odd sounds and couldn't help but laugh at the sight of her daughter struggling on the floor, such a strong woman flailing around like a baby having a tantrum was endlessly amusing, and she of course recorded it before helping her up and pointing out that it was Saturday... She was in no rush since her club didn't start for another couple of hours anyway, so she could take her time, take a hot bath and stretch out while her mother cooked some breakfast for her.
When she was in a bit better shape she would be free to leave and head to the club where the others were waiting, well almost all of the others, Nana was nowhere to be seen and none of the others admitted to having seen her at any point since the end of school the previous day, Yona also seemed very quiet, which was impressive since she was hardly a big speaker at the best of times.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Stop recording me! Awwwwww!" Hayami and her mom had a really close and chill relationship. Ever since dad died... Sad story for another time. "Stop that hing and help me!" Demanded Hayami, laughing with her mom as she tried to move on with her Saturday. And thank God for such well timed Saturday! That hot bath and slow morning worked wonders on poor Hayami, who while still limping a bit looked in top shape by the time she was ready to leave. "Great breakfast as always! Love you mom, bai!!!"

It took Hayami a bit longer to get to the Club, wanting to just take things slow for the rest of the weekend. "Good morning everyone!" Said Hayami, smiling cheerfully as she saw everyone there- No, not everyone. Nana... Why would she miss class? Well, not technically class, but stil... "No one has seen or heard anything from Nana?" It was worrisome, and Hayami was definitely going to check on her later that day. For now she wanted to get a couple of things out of the way.

Yona first. Hayami made sure to have a short chat with Aya first, make sure Yona knew. Only then she approached Yona. "Hey Yona. How are you feeling?" Wondered Hayami, sitting close to her and paying attention to what was she up to. "I'm beaten! Look at those!" Said Hayami, showing some of the bandaging work mom had done on her. "I'm... Well, sorry about yesterday. I never think stuff through and just... Well, push buttons and throw stuff." Hayami shrugged, looking at Yona- Look, Hayami is a charmer, a flirt. When she says sorry and puts on those puppy looks...

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
The streets were less crowded than usual, a benefit of weekends were most people were inside, sleeping in or recovering from hangovers or highs, still there were a few people about, browsing what stalls and shops were open or going about what work couldn't be put aside for the weekend... Mostly deliveries and minor repairs from the looks of things and probably drug runners too but they were more discrete about it.
She was greeted by the group in different ways.
Aya waved, a pleasant smile on her face, Sera had a more shy smile to greet and Yona... Focused intently on a random gun.
They all confirmed that no one had seen her, Aya had tried calling but her phone must have been dead or turned off... Maybe she was just sleeping in?

Yona was quiet for a moment as she considered what words to use, this was clearly not her favorite thing to talk about.
"I'm better than you are at least... Aya got everything booted up eventually..."
She shot a grateful look towards the woman who shrugged and then nearly fell off of the pile of junk she was sitting on top of.
"Hmm... You're a lot like Aya then... That's something I can learn to like..."
She admitted, putting down her gun.
"But more importantly... How well did the self destruct work? It was unintentional but must have been pretty powerful..."

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
It may have been short, but that brief exchange about Yona's health was enough acknowledgement for Hayami. Is not like she was going to treat Yona differently or anything, so a tacit agreement on her situation was plenty good. "Oh, it worked wonders, trust me." Said Hayami, letting out a short laughter. "It even changed my hairstyle!" She exclaimed. There wasn't much that could be changed on Hayami's radical mohawk-type of style, but it sure was fun to see her running around with a tensed, electrified punk-like style.

"Took me almost twenty minutes to tame it down back into place this morning." Hayami moved her head, showing the fixed hair as she pointed at it. "Say, how is it looking?" Hayami chuckled. She didn't wanted to pester Yona much more though, and after some very light chit chat, Hayami left her to her own devices. "See you later, alright?" Hayami smiled.

Now, where was- "Aya! What are you doing up there!" Exclaimed Hayami, finally finding Aya. "What's with you and piles of scrap!?" Wondered Hayami, laughing at the habit of that girl to always be on top of junk. It was amusing, but a bit worrisome too... Lots of rusted parts and pointy bits. "What are you looking for up there?"

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Yona actually seemed incredibly nervous and was visibly relieved when her attempt to change the subject worked, even if Hayami wouldn't treat her differently, it was highly likely Yona was unregistered or at least on forged documents, so it made sense she would prefer to keep quiet about it, though of course she might end up talking eventually, and seemed to trust Aya so maybe her offhanded comment was her expressing her trust, or at least the beginnings of trust, in Hayami.
"Hmm... I wish I could have seen that, but my eyes don't work by themselves... And it all looks normal now, as odd and attention grabbing as the day you first wandered in here..."
That was only a few days ago of course, so she had no idea if that was normal or not.

Aya shrugged, dislodging some junk that narrowly missed Sera where she had been sitting, it seemed the synthetic didn't really have anything else to be up to so she was reading something... It was an actual printed book, from the colors it was some sort of manga!
"Ehh... I like scrap, this pile here? Could easily be like a hundred different things... Now as for why I am up here... I was looking for something... Uhh, Yona?..."
She asked the quiet woman.
"Plasma cutter valve..."
She reminded her.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"And don't we have like a crane or- I don't know, an elevator or something?" Hayami chuckled, knowing very well Aya would climb the pile of junk no matter what. "Just- let me help you!" Stated Hayami, making some climbing herself. She didn't reached for the top and seemed to be way more cautious than Aya was. "How can you find anything at all in here?" Wondered Hayami, carefully rummaging through... What were most of those things anyways? Wait, was that a drivetrain? Like an actual, petrol-car drivetrain?

Anyhow; "Oh, look!" Exclaimed Hayami, finding what it looked like an old welding-kind of machine. "Sera!" Hayami looked down at the robot, unable to avoid giving her a how you doin' kind of smile. "Can you pass me a screwdriver. Ermmm... Torx head, T5 size. I think? Maybe T6." Asked Hayami. ANd it would take her a few minutes to disassemble and a few more tools, but she did managed to get to the core of it aaaaaaaandddd...

"Could you use a noble gas valve!?" Wondered Hayami, having found the regulator valve on that machine she had found. Not what they were looking for, but it should do? "What are you looking a plasma cutter valve for anyway?"

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Heh... She would just take anything you suggested apart and make a bigger junk pile... I dunno how but she just sees stuff in those piles that no one else can... Hell, more often than not she turns random piles of junk into pretty good equipment..."
Yona commented, choosing to answer for Aya who was focusing on navigating the pile... Was that a?... Yeah that was a pillow sitting on the pile, and a blanket... It seemed they were the ones she had been using to nap the previous night.
"That's about what it is... I dunno, just... Junk speaks to me you know? In ways that dumb schematics and instruction manuals just can't match".

Sera nodded and quickly dig out the requested tools, it helped having a literal catalog in her data, so she could tell what a tool was at a glance, and handed them over with near perfect precision, easy to focus with just one arm to keep track of.
"Hmm... That could work..."
Yona answered, taking the valve over to the object she was working on and starting to work it into the design.
"Well... Yona wanted a high power plasma caster... But military grade components aren't exactly easy to get... So we were looking into old plasma cutter designs to try and build on that... With a decent magnetic field we could in theory make a pretty scary weapon..."

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Hayami listened and nodded. Yona and her guns... "Nothing too illegal, I presume?" Wondered Hayami, only half joking. Pretty scary weapon sounded amazing... But also sounded like amazing trouble if they ran into the wrong kind of people. Police and militia, mostly. "Just- be careful with that! And try not to put too many buttons on it!" Hayami chuckled and proceed to get off the pile of junk. Almost slipped twice, but managed to get back on track and set foot on the floor safely. "Aya! Just- Don't let any of that scrap get you into a pyramid scheme!" Said Hayami, joking about the whole junk speaks to me thing.

Sera caught Hayami's interest- Well, more than usual anyways. "Sorry we couldn't find you an arm yesterday." Hayami crouched next to where Sera was sitting. It made Sera higher, so Hayami would have to look slightly up to find Sera's eyes. It was somewhat endearing... Probably one of Hayami's unconscious tactics to charm people. "Maybe we'll have more luck on Monday." Hayami smiled. "Maybe Yona here has finished her plasma weapon of mass destruction so we can blast whoever is after you once and for all?" Hayami chuckled.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Well technically it is completely legal, regulations only apply to parts rather than actual weapons... The lawmakers don't expect people to go around rummaging through junk to build crazy, barely stable weapons... Though Yona is pretty good at making unstable things work..."
Aya declared.
"Don't worry... It only has six buttons... And... I can say it's a tool".
She declared with a devilish grin, holding up the weapon, she had used parts from numerous tools to make the casing, the whole thing looked like some sort of industrial mishmash, like someone had dropped their tool kit and it had merged together.

Sera looked surprised at the apology.
"It's fine... I am already used to operating like this, so don't worry about me okay? I'm just glad everyone came out alright, especially since that whole fight was actually my fault".
She looked down a little at her, red faced, gosh damn it, Hayami was CUTE, was there any expression she couldn't pull off? Maybe sadistic? She didn't seem the type to enjoy hurting people, or even pretend to? At least not her friends... She hoped.

"I have it done! I think..."
Yona declared as she stood up and took aim at a sort of target made of junk against the wall (Already checked for anything useful of course) and fired... Falling on her ass as a massive beam flew out, hitting the wall and going right through as numerous small bits of metal flew towards the gun, sticking to it for a minute.
"Really Yona? Again?... Damn it..."
Aya climbed down and pulled a piece of scrap metal in front of the hole like it was some sort of routine thing to do... Come to think of it... There were a few other places with scrap metal covering them.

Last edited:

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Yona!" Exclaimed Hayami, who had been a bit distracted with Sera while Yona finished the gun. "If that's 'done', I think you'll have to do better next time..." Hayami smiled and offered Yona a hand to help her get up. "Can't say the gun didn't fired tho. What a blast!" She laughed. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to encourage Yona's habit of building stuff that destroyed stuff... But seeing things go pew-pew and explosions was really cool after all...

"Oh! The heating coils created a ferromagnetic field!" Basically; a magnet. "How cool is that?" Hayami took a closer look at the gun, guessing as much as she could from its construction. "You're using a electrostatic field to heat a gas and increase its conductivity..." Hayami followed the circuit, pointing at the parts with her fingers. It was hard to tell, but by the hue Hayami had seen before the discharge; "Are you using Argon as gas?" It was a wild guess, but Argon was cheap, easy to turn into plasma and displaced oxygen like nobody's business.

"I knew you liked guns, but this really is impressive." Hayami nodded.

But look at the time! Hayami still wanted to go check on Nana before heading back home! It may have not been the greatest of the ideas since, you know, she was grounded. But if she left the Club early that morning... Maybe she could trick her mom into thinking she was still in the Club? Get a couple of hours or so before her lack of communication became a tad bit suspicious? It was a risk, but yet again, It didn't took too much for Hayami to take risks...

"Gotta run, girls. I want to check on Nana before heading back home." Announced her, waving goodbye as she left in a hurry.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"It... May need some fine tuning... Too much plasma was released at once... Hmm, maybe if I use a second chamber and manually pump gas into that before ignition..."
She thought aloud, putting the gun down for now and dusting herself off, she seemed fine, having likely ended up with guns failing many times, and didn't even really seem surprised, actually, neither did Aya, though she was at least avoiding the gun's barrel now.
"That was my intention... This gun has a lot of magnets, for example, I am using a very basic magnetic field to keep the plasma gas in a concentrated form for higher ranges... If I didn't it wouldn't be very effective against things at a distance".
She pointed out before grabbing some rubber.
"I may need to insulate it though... And yes, Argon is legal and easy to obtain".

"Ahh, have fun, and bring her here if you can, she's missing out on all the fun!"
Aya declared as she left and Yona began working again, at least she was precise, even if her precision still involved explosions.
She would reach Nana's registered address without trouble, passing what looked like the new landing port, for years they had used another dome's port and traveled with trains, but now they had their own place to land the planet's small supply of ships.
When she did arrive door was answered by a short woman with a clear resemblance to Nana... It seemed the size was a family trait.
"Hello? Did you need something?"
She asked her, seemingly a little preoccupied.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
They were finally opening the landing port! "Cool!" Muttered hayami as she passed by. Finally! Barium biodome will have an airfield! Imagine the possibilities... Sure the college will have to update their flying simulators, maybe even get a ship or two... Maybe even a piloting career and courses? Hayami made a mental note to remember to ask mom if she knew something about it. Who knows, who knows... Maybe the debris field surrounding the planet will be cleared some day and they will be able to venture into space again? Maybe that was just daydreaming...

"Oh... yes, I'm looking for Nana." Stated Hayami, nodding and even bowing slightly as a sign of respect. "S-sorry, I should introduce myself first." Hayami chuckled. "I'm Hayami, from the maintenance club at Exeter Institute of Technology." Said Hayami. "Nana and I are also friends from class." Added her, kind smile on her face. "We haven't seen her today around the club, and yesterday she seemed troubled... is she alright?" Wondered Hayami.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
They waited for her to finish speaking before saying anything, as she spoke it would become possible to see into the house, it was clean, and much bigger than her own, with what looked like paintings adorning the walls, and most incredibly... Wooden furniture, and not plywood or that cheap fake wood made from chemicals, there was no doubt that these two were rich, to have clearly real wood furniture on a planet with so few places where trees still grew, there had probably been trees in the past of course, but that was before the bio domes, which meant pre federation days.

"I see... I know about your club... But we have no daughter, or any child named Nana... You must be confused..."
The father declared as the mother walked off, leaving her husband to do all the talking with this stranger.
"As you can see there is no one here for you, so I would appreciate it if you left and didn't bother us again... Or I may be inclined to call the militia and have you dragged off".
His voice was cold and a moment later he slammed the door in her face, leaving Hayami mostly alone in the street, nothing but a few workers and one or two people seemingly on dates were there.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Hmmmm..." Hummed Hayami, inquisitive frown on her face. She turned around and crossed her arms, looking around as she slowly walked away and pondered hard. It wasn't like Nana to give fake information to the college or friends... No, that was more of a rascal-Hayami thing to do. Besides, her 'not-her-mother' clearly looked like Nana... "Hmmmm..." Intensifying her inquisitiveness, Hayami knew something was amiss in here. It was time to put on her rough facade and start asking questions.

Working class, traders, bartenders... Hayami seemed to know how to get to the point with them. Put on her blank, no-friends, kind of face and maybe it was her overall toughness, maybe her somewhat coarse tone of voice, but she connected with those people. "Hey." After a few minutes, Hayami approached one of the workers. Some of the chaotic cabling on some facade was looking extra-chaotic and that poor guy was trying to make some sense out of it.

"Hi, hi. Look, we've been out of electricity for a while back there." She pointed somewhere behind her. "Do you know how long until the light is back on?" Straight to the point, but that was just chit-chat trickery. "Oh, by the way, I'm looking for my sister. About this tall, dark-gray hair, sweater, backpack...?"

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Most people made an effort to avoid her as she neared them, intentionally or not, after all this was a somewhat higher class area, and she was a slightly dirty, clearly tough girl who in an area like that could surely only be trouble? Of course the worker was undoubtedly from a similar background as he made no attempt to move, instead focusing on the wiring, it seemed to mostly be temporary stuff, but was still running a good chunk of the grid after work had required the digging up of several main cables, of course most people here had back up generators, even the middle class usually had those, in the kind of heat that popped up in the summers it could be a matter of life or death! Okay... Maybe not THAT serious but it was still horrible to have no air conditioning or refrigeration.

"Hah? No power? Damn... Sorry I musta pulled the wrong cable... I'll make sure to get that all sorted out lickity split, don't you worry!"
He assured, turning back to the cables to try and find the nonexistent mistake and fix it, before turning back and scratching his chin.
"Hmm... I saw someone who looked a little like that the other day... Running around in Pyjamas, think she was heading towards the old town area.... When did she go missing exactly?"
He questioned.
The old town area was a rough place, the poor and homeless flocked to the partially ruined area, which was next to a weakened part of the biodome that had never been fixed, leading to dust covering everything and sometimes chocking people who chose poor places to sleep.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Dreadful place, like a decadent western town who had seen one too many sci-fi movies. A lawless place where human was the main plate on the table twice a week, dust its seasoning and despair for desert. It was a woeful part of the biodome to go visit, even militia tended to stay away from there... Too many people with nothing to lose living in those shacks, and nothing of value to find down there. Hayami knew there was no time to lose- Well, maybe there was a bit of time to lose, but the idea of Nana being in such a place was enough to drive Hayami into the deepest pits without hesitation.

"Nevermind..." Replied Hayami mindabstently, her head already set to no-think mode. "Thank you." Added her, looking at the worker for a moment.

Hayami was off to Old Town, letting anger flow through her, numbing the pain in her wounds as she set her focus. The divide between barely civilized and the feral neighborhoods was guarded by militia, not so much as a prohibitive wall, but as a warning for anyone who dared to go in, or wanted to cause trouble coming out. "Yeah, yeah. It's dangerous to go alone. I've heard it all before." Stated Hayami, barely stopping at the militia warnings.

Truth is, Hayami had been here before. She didn't liked the place, but she had found it called for her from time to time. That thirst for thrill and danger that lay deep within her... A craved self-punishment for the sins she bestowed upon herself, no matter if forgiven of forgotten.

Thick bandana around half her face, she ventured forth, dirt and sand soon piling on the corners and narrow streets of Old Town. Most of those streets wouldn't even qualify for street, but rather tight hallway-type of passages, covered in sand, lousy shops and warehouses with 16 and even 20 hour shifts. It wouldn't be surprising to find slave trade and worse down here...