World of Junk

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Sera blinked for a moment as she went over what she had said, wondering if she had accidentally said something lewd or offensive, she was a self formed AI, which meant she had been allowed to form an identity and belief system with minimal input from the company that produced her, which meant she often did things that didn't quite mesh with society's general idea of how things should work, though the feeling was mutual, she was often very confused herself! Like what on earth was this coffee drink that everyone seemed to crave? And which was being guzzled down in large amounts by the girls who had helped fix her.

"Hmm... A lot of people usually say something along those lines... But never tell me what they thought I might prefer, it is rather confusing I must admit, a few asked why I wear clothes at all, which is simply a ridiculous question in my opinion".
She declared before nodding and following her to the markets, she knew the area well, when you needed to find the best places to buy new body parts on a budget, you generally got to see the public markets a lot, sure there were more professional and high class establishments closer to the center of the city, but they were inevitably higher priced, yet at the same time had products that were somehow far less durable...

Sera's hand was quite warm, a quirk of her design, since her skin was used to dissipate some of the heat from her processor and other high heat components, it gave her an almost lifelike warmth, rather than the cool or lukewarm feel of most models not made specifically for human interaction.
When she looked she would see Sera nodding along with what she had said, seemingly just as interested in the gyros as she was, and she didn't appear bothered by the hand holding at all.
"I was supposed to work on a ship... But it got shot down before I could start my first day of work..."

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
Genre You DON'T Like
Vampires and werewolf things.
Hearing how Sera was supposed to work on board of giant space-ships brought sparkling brightness to Hayamis eyes, who had always loved big dreadnoughts and cruisers, but always cursed herself for being in a time period in which such things were almost extinct. "You must-" Hayami looked around and suddenly ran away from there to a quieter place with less people. "You must know lots of things about spaceships then!" Whispered her, as if that was some sort of super-duper high secret.

Sure, some people would like to get their hands on any kind of info on spaceships... But it wasn't like running around with solid gold on you. "I have so many questions- Sera you're so cool!" Hayami looked so excited.

" - - - and I then use the innate hawking radiation values of the reaction to power certain systems on the ship, instead of pulling energy from the Graviton cascade reaction itself." Hayami sure had lots of questions. "The schematics we have for reference in college are a bit dated and still use matter-antimatter cores. We barely know a thing about Tantalus-Graviton reactors, at least not at a space-ship scale." Hayami shrugged. "I must have discussed with Nana about this topic for HOURS. She still thinks hawking radiation is so little is better off wasted. I can't really run the numbers... But I mean, it's still energy."

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"I know a little... Mostly about how to maintain the reactor and a few other systems... Like some of the energy based weapons and the main thrusters... Basically anything that pumps out radiation in any form,since that's what my frame was built for... They also sometimes linked me into the computer to run calculations and stuff... I... Didn't like that part".
While most AI had intelligence far beyond anything humans could hope to achieve, so much in fact that 'thought deaths' tended to happen, a rather odd phenomenon, it involved a sentient AI's recalculating it's personality an infinite amount of times until it burned out it's code base, so as a fix, they had their intelligence routed to certain tasks and mostly locked off, with only mindless constructs having full access to their processing capabilities.
But it sounded like she had been cold linked, a somewhat illegal practice in which an AI had it's personality temporarily disabled so they could be pushed to their full potential for a specific task, something understandably quite horrific for the construct involved.

Sera had done well keeping up with the conversation, she was clueless in some areas though, having only been preloaded with information deemed necessary for her intended job, and not having any interest in or reason to study more when her intended career literally crashed and burned.
"Well... It IS energy, but the problem is trying to figure out if it is worth it, like, can you get more energy from it than you need to actually convert it into something useful? And of course, the equipment for that would take up space and weight... Which would need more energy to compensate".
She pointed out as they walked through the markets, someone seemed to be following them though... Just barely staying out of sight.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Too excited at the moment, Hayami hadn't noticed anyone following them. She was just so enthused to have found a living encyclopedia in all things spaceships... Well, yeah, technically it wasn't *all things*, but Sera's knowledge in certain areas was tremendously interesting for Hayami. At some point she let go of her hand to express herself through gestures and to point things out... But as if instinctively, Hayami often came back looking for Sera's hand, sometimes holding it again, some others not. Hayami was probably not even aware of it, and it was probably just her flirtatious subconsciousness acting for her.

Of course, you can only stay out of sight of someone as Hayami for so long. Used to roam this populated, and sometimes shady places, the girl had developed a keen eye and eventually caught up their stalker. Didn't changed her behaviour much, continuing their conversation and pace as if nothing had changed. Letting Sera answer a somewhat basic question about decay and power output per isotope attrition, Hayami took a firm hold of Sera's hand and casually turned right on the following crossroad.

"Shhhh. Pretty sure we're being followed." Hissed Hayami, pressing both of them against the wall. Having a very basic image of their stalker in her mind, Hayami stood quiet just a couple of feet from the corner, ready to throw a jab at the follower's throat and then most likely run out of there.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Sera admittedly was enjoying herself quite a lot, she rarely got to talk about things she was actually knowledgeable in to someone who wasn't just pretending to be interested while actually planning how best to rob or scam her... It was a bit of a cut throat world for a lone synthetic on the lower tiers, Sera had no doubt her home had been broken into already, something that would be worrying if she actually owned anything worth stealing, one benefit of the modern age was purely digital money, well, certain places accepted hard currency, either trades or a certain mostly illegal coin that had been making the rounds recently, used to buy anything from food to weapons on the black market.

The sudden pin took Sera by surprise and she blushed, she had guessed Hayami was a bit of a flirt... But this was unexpected! Before she could voice her incorrect thought on what was going on she processed what Hayami had just told her... Shit, someone was following them? It was likely some sort of criminal, likely deciding they would be a nice easy target to pay for whatever it was they were willing to steal for.
"Oh... I hope they aren't armed..."
She said in a whisper of her own, glad to have voice control back as a feature she could use... It certainly made being discrete easier!

A moment later someone walked around the corner... It wasn't the stalker, instead it was... Yona? She was wearing a cloak different from that of the follower, and seemed uncharacteristically worried, she was only carrying a small gun, likely some sort of modified pulse pistol from the looks of it, which may have been the cause for her worry.
"Aya was right to have me keep an eye on you two... There's a rough looking cyborg chasing you, likely fixed on Sera's signature..."

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Expecting a bad guy of sorts, Hayami had been this close to punching Yona in the throat. "Jeeeez! I almost punched you, Yona!" Whispered Hayami, actually glad to see it was a friendly instead of a foe. But that was only half good news, as they were actually being followed by someone. "Must have been that guy from last night..." Said Hayami, briefly looking at Sera for a second. "We really left a mark on his ego." She chuckled. Most likely left a mark on his wallet...

That guy was coming for them nonetheless, and this time Hayami doubted they had the element of surprise the way she had the other night. To make matters worse, if the bad guy was able to follow Sera's signature, running wouldn't solve the issue either. Hayami nodded. "Yona, can you do something about Sera's signature?" Wondered her.

May be better to just take the cyborg out and deal with Sera's signature somewhere else... But a shootout in here would put innocent in danger as the markets were always full of people. "I may be able to distract him long enough." After all, Hayami was a brawler so her solutions usually involved her punching something or someone until the problem was solved...

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"I though that might be a risk, don't worry though, I doubt you could have killed me with one punch".
She replied calmly, seeming intrigued by their tale of a cyborg.
"Ahh, you mean the one you rescued Sera from? He IS a cyborg... And was muttering something about stupid interfering robot fuckers... I am assuming that was intended as some sort of insult to help heal his own ego... How pathetic of him".
She said with a sigh.

"Hmm... With a few hours and access to both high quality tools and access to her base Kernal I could, but I have neither of those, so that is currently impossible".
She didn't mention it also broke many, many laws, being equivalent to changing your face and ID without notifying any authorities, since it was the only real way to track and keep records on synthetics and AI due to their highly customization friendly nature.
"So you may need to fight, don't worry though, I brought a pop shocker... But better".
She handed over a more refined version of the cheap anti synthetic weapon, it seemed she had put it in a rather professional looking case, a far cry above the often shoddy construction of most of their kind.

Unfortunately it seemed Yona hadn't been keeping an eye out as a cloaked figure in a crude mask covering most of their face stepped out of the shadows and started to approach, seemingly trusting their strength enough to forgo any sort of ranged weapon, instead wielding a rusty hunk of metal that likely used to be a robotic arm.

Last edited:

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really an appropriate way to overpower a cyborg without having any kind of augmentations yourself, so you either are a bunch, run or know Zensen; very high risk/reward kind of move-set which bases purely on using your adversary's strengths against itself. It's a very close quarters, quick and kinetic approach to hand-to-hand combat consisting in parrying your opponent moves and... Little else, really. Hard to learn, hard to master, Zensen has never been used that much. It was intended to deal with stuff that could kick you into oblivion without effort, so most people usually reached for a gun or simply ran away.

"Came back for more, tin-can?" It took very little to pump Hayami up, an shocker in hand she began taunting him.

Hayami was good... Good at being hit. Holy smokes! How could she just get up and keep fighting was truly impressive. She did managed to get a couple of shocks through, annoying the cyborg to no end and consuming his stamina and patience... But the endurance and grit of this woman! Surely a trip 6 feet into the air trip against a market stall would cease her, right? "Aaaall those fancy bits... And that's all you can do?" Hayami rumagged herself out of the pile of scrap on her and walked out again. Coughing blood and very visibly beaten, but still stretched herself a bit and looked menacing at the cyborg.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
The whole fight had her adversary silent and mechanical, not making any extra movements or stopping to taunt, yet each hit that really should have done more damage than it did shifted the cloak a little, revealing rust adorning the metal arms of the cyborg she was fighting, her friends didn't intervene, Sera doubted she could get a hit in without busting her remaining arm, and Yona was trying and failing to get a good shot in, not wanting to hit her friend by accident, or have the shot go wide and hit one of the people in the crowd that had formed at the fight's edges, fights like this happened every day in this place, and were often seen as a good source of entertainment, of course if someone went down the crowd would make sure they could get back up and limp home, maybe after robbing them just a little depending on their luck, and how scary they looked.

As she stood before the cyborg a cry rang out from Sera as she fell to the ground, Yona had been grabbed from behind by someone... It was the cyborg from before! And he had a VERY dangerous looking hold on her neck, it seemed whoever she was fighting was an accomplice, or perhaps a mercenary.
"Heh, why don't you just sit down there missy? Wouldn't wanna accidentally bust her pretty little neck..."
He chuckled, his metallic limbs resisting Yona's struggles to escape as he used her like a shield, seemingly expecting her to block anything the Pop Shocker could dish out, which would be right if Yona hadn't added a very obvious switch labeled simply as 'zap'.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
In the heat of the fight Hayami rarely thought anything. At all. If it sounded right she'd just do it and just hope physics were on her side, which often ended up with her falling onto something or someone. This time the stakes were higher, but that didn't meant Hayami would think of thinking. It just meant the loss would be greater if her stupidity didn't paid off.

Being so hot-blooded and spontaneous had its advantages, though. It was really difficult to read her, making her unpredictable and full of surprises. As soon as Hayami turned to see the ruse revealed in front of her, she just picked onto the first thing that flew through her mind and went with it. Didn't even let the bad guy finish hs speech, she just pressed all the buttons on the shocker and threw it at him like some sort of throwing knife.

In her mind, Hayami expected it to hit the bad guy and fry him once and for all. If it hit Yona... Well, all Hayami could do was to hope the shock would affect the cyborg twice as much as it did to a human... But it may also give him too much of a shock and hurt her... Who knows! Yona may even end up being a robot and the shock may end up striking both Yona and the bad dude off the markets.

But all of that sounded like thinking, and Hayami... Rarely thought anything.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Once the switch was pulled the gun started emitting a loud hum as it drew on it's battery, but as she pressed more buttons and flicked switches, it began to emit a much more twisted sound as Yona's volatile engineering began to show through and the gun's casing cracked.
Yona's eyes actually widened in shock, (an emotion she hadn't shown before!) as the gun flew towards them, and she clearly tried to cover her face as the casing shattered and released a wide burst of energy that flowed through the alley, dropping the cyborg in a pile with Yona, as well as the ally of the cyborg who had been beating up Hayami, Sera was fine, likely a result of her shielded skin plates, she had been intended to work in reactors after all!
A final side effect was that Hayami's hair was standing in random directions now.

When the dust and static cleared the crowd had left, many with ruined electronics now, leaving the combatants alone, Yona... Wasn't getting up, she was conscious, but her eyes were blank and she was... Drooling? At least she seemed to be breathing well, perhaps she had whacked her head or something on the fall down, or been injured by the blast.... Either way the fight was over.
"Is... Is she okay?..."
Sera asked, her eyes locked on the fallen attacker who wasn't getting up, though he was growling at them, trapped in his disabled body, his companion's cloak had fallen away to reveal a rather tough looking android, it was impossible to judge whether it was sentient or just a VI though.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Those two dudes had made it very difficult for Hayami to not pick Yona's blaster and blow them to bits. But taking a life still weighed too much in Hayami's consciousness and even in this situation she just couldn't bring herself to do something that savage. Hayami groaned and growled, too full of adrenaline to word her thoughts properly. She just walked next to Yona, made sure she was in a somewhat stable condition and picked her up. Plop, like a sack of potatoes she went onto Hayami's back, who even after such a beating was still on working order.

"Let's go, Sera." Said Hayami, heading back to the club. May have been a better idea to go to a doctor, maybe a clinic or something... But the club just felt right. Aya will know what to do, thought Hayami to herself again and again, trying to convince herself she was doing right.

Well past her capabilities, Hayami practically limped into the club, resting Yona carefully near the table she had been working earlier. "AYA!" Yelled Hayami, so tired she had to use full breaths of air to speak the simplest of words. Once Yona was resting on the floor, Hayami tried to get up, but failed miserably, falling to her knees next to her. "Awwwww... Fuck." Muttered her, probably way more hurt than she had imagined. "Sera... Try to Find Aya, pelase."

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
They fortunately made it back to the school without being interrupted, even avoiding the school security, seriously it was no wonder they paid Darren so little, he never seemed to be there when someone might actually need to help of a security guard, he was pretty much just there in case one of the students blew something up after hours, since they were usually allowed back on the campus grounds at night.
The club was dark and seemed empty when Sera got the lights, though once she called out that quickly ended as Aya emerged from where she had been napping curled up inside one of the spare tires of their rover.
"Hya... You're here again? That's gotta be bad for your sleeping pattern..."
She mumbled, wiping her eyes as she walked over, not bothering to explain what she was doing there, though the greasy apron suggested it had involved something mechanical.

"Oh".
She said simply as she saw Yona's state, seeming shocked, yet at the same time hardly surprised.
"Damn it Yona... You need to stop tinkering with Pop shockers..."
She muttered, before looking Hayami over and grabbing a med kit, grabbing some nerve blocker gel to rub on her wounds.
"What happened? You both look like... Well, shit".
She said after a moment's hesitation.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Too tired and hurt to speak, Hayami let Sera tell their tale. As she listened, Hayami basked on the soothing magic of medicine gels. One of the few things this society managed to copy half-right from the Golden age technology... There were always stories about how there used to be a thing called Omni-gel that could cure almost all basic injuries like cuts, bruises and even broken bones to some extent... That sure sounded like magic. But for now, just being able to not feel too much pain and breathe was all hayami could ask for.

Seeing how they were out of immediate trouble and Aya was there to help, Hayami let herself try to lighten the mood; "No, no, no-" Hayami groaned a bit. "You're telling it wrong. There were FOUR of them. And they were all like... 7 feet tall, with energy guns and- errr... a tank. Yeah, a tank too..." Hayami chuckled.

But still, Hayami couldn't avoid being worried about Yona. "How is Yona?" Wondered Hayami, feeling a bit better after letting the medicine do its job for a few minutes. "She looked like she was able to breathe right, and her pulse looked fine to me... Damn, I wasn't thinking straight." Hayami shook her head, just hoping she hadn't messed Yona too bad.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
The gel would bring the pain down to a dull throb, enough to be bearable and still tell the body the injury was there and needed fixing, it also had the benefit of not completely removing her ability to feel, which was generally useful no matter what situation you were in, well except torture but who would give pain relief in that situation anyway?
"Heh... Sounds like it was pretty intense... Glad you girls came out alive... And with nothing permanent looking... Well, nothing permanent that I can see..."
She stated, looking her over again before turning to Yona with a sigh.
"I dunno... I can tell you in a minute though so just wait there and try not to tear anything".

After making that request she dug out a computer and went over to Yona, pulling up her hair and proceeding to plug a cable right into what must have been a hidden port.
"Hahh... So dumb... Making an exploding Pop Shocker... At least she didn't fry anything... I do NOT wanna have to cut her face open again..."
She mumbled, before seeming satisfied and putting the PC aside.
"Well, that's gonna take some time to finish up but she should be fine... Maybe a little more lazy than usual... So I guess now would be question time?"
She asked, sitting down with her knees drawn up.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"I knew it!" Exclaimed hayami, wanting to sound more enthused, but way too numb to express it properly. That gel sure was working wonders on her bruises, but made her unable to victory-dance at the reveal about Yona's true identity. But Aya was right, it was time to get some questions through. "I knew Yona was way too unique to be just a regular human." Said hayami, nodding briefly with a smile on her face. She not only had one robot friend no, but TWO! How cool was that?

"Why did she kept it a secret?" Or "What type of robot is she?" Also "Or is she a cyborg?" Then "What type of modifications does she have?" And "Should we keep it a secret too?" This "Do we tell her we know?" That "Does someone else know?" Those "Where does she come from?" and the thing that Hayami kept muttering after almost every reply; 'How cool is that...'

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Even having some familiarity with how Hayami acted, and knowing that she was generally just a very pleasant person to be around Aya was still shocked by the reaction, and how she had already seemed to have had at least a vague idea about what was going on with Yona, of course she was still clearly missing the actual details, but that's where Aya came in... And she would explain things to Yona in private later, where she could avoid a scene.

"Hahh... She's not a synthetic... She's a cyborg, you... Know about the nano nerve incident?"
That incident was rather infamous, a few years back an old cargo ship had been cracked open, and was found to contain two kinds of nanobot, one that was intended to convert flesh into synthetic materials, and another type that was intended for repairing brain, spine and nervous damage... Of course no one had known how they worked and accidentally booted both sets, creating a horrific swarm that attacked hundreds, converting their nerves, spines and parts of their brains into bio metal... Which of course caused all sorts of problems and killed nearly everyone.

"She was one of many who were caught up in that... But she was lucky, sort of... She held on long enough for them to install several components and interfaces linked to a computer in her brain, which allowed her to still use the affected parts without much trouble... And she hid it because of the grey matter accords..."
The grey matter accords were a rather old fashioned set of laws, where people with significant cybernetics based within their brains were limited in what they could do, as well as generally being less respected.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
As cool as nano-machines sounded, those little things had been quite the trouble around here. Golden age people knew their way around those tiny wonders and there were great stories about suits made of nano-robots and other impossible technologies... But here people just didn't had the means to properly research those technologies. That meant they had no means to defend themselves against them, and that proved to be quite the issue during the nano nerve incident.

"Lucky me... I was near a quarantine zone back then..." Muttered Hayami.

And it made sense why would she keep it a secret. People was scared of what a human with cyborg implants on their brains could do, so naturally they frowned upon it and made laws for it. That didn't made so much sense to Hayami... But she understood why someone would be scared of someone who had the power of a supercomputer in their brains.

Hayami let out a sigh and nodded. Yona looked so peaceful... "Let me know when she wakes up and... Well, knows we know." Hayami chuckled, finally able to get up and stand straight. "I should go home. Which reminds me I haven't called my mom in... Too long." Hayami shook her head. "If those cyborgs didn't killed me, my mom will."

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Fortunately the little machines had eventually been destroyed, an expedition had managed to reach the downed ship and set them all to self destruct, taking heavy causalities in the process, a lot of people lost family in that, especially with the decimation of the entire twelfth militia brigade that had been based near the outbreak, in fact, it was likely that Yona was pretty low on family members...

Somehow humans with super computer brains were scarier than the literal super computers walking around... Mostly because unlike an AI, humans could use the full potential with only slight risk of personality death, something about the adaptability of the human brain when compared to AI code and processors.
"I'll let you know, but I might spend a few hours telling her off... She came this close to frying her bloody brain and needing surgery again, and there aren't many discrete doctors that do things like major brain cybernetic repairs on half bio metal brains..."
She seemed a little angry at Yona, clearly she was worried about her club mate.

When she arrived back home the door was unlocked... Bad sign, it meant her mother was awake and alert... And worse was the fact that the windows all seemed closed, this had all the signs of a shouting match coming on...
"Where have you been?"
She was greeted by those words, in a tone that was low and filled with quiet anger, this was a warning to prepare herself as a moment later the anger was no longer quiet!
"TWO DAYS! YOU WERE OUT FOR TWO DAYS! Without so much as a phone call to let me know where you were or what you were doing! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WORRIED?! I CALLED IN THE MILITIA TO LOOK FOR YOU! IF you didn't sign in at school today I would have set up a full search!"
She took a moment to breathe, giving Hayami an opening to try and defend herself... Or run away.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Mom! I was rescuing robots and fighting cyborgs!" Thinking about it, that probably wasn't a good defense. "I was coming home last night when some duuuuude was assaulting this poor robot! Ma- Mer- Radiation type! So I rescued her but she was so broken! We had to do something so I brought her back to the club and fixed her!" Said Hayami, talking quick and loud to try and get all the information out before her mom interrupted. Or passing out because of exhaustion.

"I thought it would be just a couple of fixes, but we ended up spending all night! And then I went to class! And the battery on the phone died! And I wanted to come back home, but the poor robot needed an arm! And I wanted to help, so I went to the market real quick to see if we could find an arm!" She quickly took more air. "But then this duudes appeared! And we fought them! And then there was electricity and explosions! So we went back running to the club! And then I came back home!" Explained Hayami, completely ignoring Yona's topic to keep it extra-secret.

"And what else do you want Mom!? I'm tired, and yelling and the phone's battery is crap! And I want to sleep! And I'm Hungry! And I want a hug too!" Said Hayami. "Cos' Everything hurts! And I'm hungry! But I've already said that!"