World of Junk

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Yona's normally completely calm face actually moved into a momentary expression of what could almost count as relief, though it was gone as soon as quickly as it appeared and she instead forced a slight smirk into place.
"Yeah... Even the proper factory made equipment we have now is inferior... Made to be cheap and doesn't look nearly as good... But none of it has anything on Silver age... Before miniaturization advanced so far and guns were huge..."
She replied, making small talk until class started, after which she set up a book in front of Hayami, sure no one would mind a student falling asleep, but it was polite to at least pretend to not be napping during a lecture.

Nana was one of the last heading out, having actually taken notes and needing time to put away her equipment get going, not to mention she still looked half asleep despite (or perhaps because of) her usual intense focus on class and note taking.
Nana stiffened for a moment before turning to the source of the greeting and relaxing for a moment, before seemingly remembering something and going red, looking away with a pout that just added to the small girl's current child like appearance.
"Hmph... I didn't PLAN to dress like this... I simply had no alternatives".
She declared before looking a little torn, she was curious... But at the same time she wanted to go maybe comb her hair or something to lesson her current disaster status.
"What did you find?... Common decency?"
She asked, though her usual energy wasn't in the jab.
She did seem about to speak for a moment before changing her mind.
"N..none of your business! Family matters are private affairs..."

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
Genre You DON'T Like
Vampires and werewolf things.
Hayami gasped and made a really dramatic gesture, putting the back of her right palm on her forehead. "You're tearing me apart, Nana!" Phrasing some god-awful movie she had seen recently. Couldn't say so without letting out a brief laughter. Hayami knew Nana wasn't that kind of person... but Hayami was. Outrageous, funny, warm-blooded... A bit exaggerated at times too. It was her charm, and she always hoped her antics would at the very least put a chuckle on other's days.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop." Said Hayami, still smiling. "I have some clothes on my locker. Hoodie and sweatpants." Said Hayami. "They may be a bit big... But we're kind of the same size, no?" Wondered Hayami, standing tall next to Nana. Hayami wasn't that big of a woman. She was athletic and strong, but somewhat small after all. "As comfortable as those pajamas look... Doesn't seem to be fit for school." Said Hayami.

"What do you say? Want me to lend me my back-up clothes?" Then she leaned slightly and rose a brow. "I'll tell you what we did last night with the club if you doooo..." She winked. Hayami was probably going to tell her anyway and help Nana get whatever had caused her pajama-situation out of her head for a while... But, well, add playful to the list of Hayami's traits.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Nana sighed at the drama of her classmate, showing at least a little of her usual self through her exhausted, clearly at least slightly upset state, she was used to Hayami's actions... Well at least mostly anyway, she still sometimes found herself blushing at the outrageous actions.
"Oh stop being dramatic... If that little could affect you I would have turned you into a good student already..."
She mumbled, she really wasn't in her usual state, there would probably have been angry tears by now if she was taking it seriously.

She DID light up at the mention of clothing... She hated being dressed in her rather comfy looking pyjamas, sure they were super fluffy and cute, but they were also embarrassing! Pink and blue... Not exactly a subtle color scheme.
"I... I would appreciate that... Maybe you really DID find decency..."
She replied, smiling now.

"Okay... Deal, umm, so meet you in the bathroom?"
She requested, before heading off to the nearest one, there were of course changing rooms, but for whatever reason Nana tended to avoid those, she seemed incredibly shy in general when it came to undressing in front of others.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"What can I say... Found a discount on decency and decided to take two." She shrugged, smiling at the compliment. At least Hayami took it as a compliment. Then nodded and went off to grab her extra clothing. She was rather quick, shooing away a couple of girls who tried to stop her and make up some chit chat. 'I'm in a hurry, ladies' Said her, shooting a wink at them as she went back to the bathroom. She thought about closing the whole thing to help Nana with her bashfulness... But that would have been inconsiderate for others and may even get them in trouble.

Instead she decided to stand real close to the curtain closing the changing room and make some conversation with Nana while keeping any on-goers from getting too close. "So, after we were done eating- The place was pretty fancy, you should have come. The food was great too!" hayami's stories NEVER went to the point. She wandered off to talk about the desert, and how Yona played games...

"- Anyhow, so, I'm walking down this street and there's this duuuude, damn guy is giant! Like- seven feet tall or something!" Hayami also liked to colour her stories, but she was a pretty colorful person after all. " - And blam! I poke him with the zapper thing and get the robot girl out of there!" She went on and on to describe her... "- Sera. A... Ermmm... Radiation kind of model, you know? I can't remember the name... Aya said it... Damn!" She chuckled. "- All night fixing her. She's really cool! You have to meet her, I bet you'll like her."

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
One of the girls actually blushed at her wink, though whether she took it seriously as a flirt or was just embarrassed was anyone's guess, sadly LGBT rights had gone a little backwards after the collapse of the federation, everything was still legal of course, but people still felt awkward admitting to anything, of course, someone like Hayami would go unbothered purely because of how she radiated confidence... And could kick the ass of anyone who said anything she didn't agree with, especially among the mostly physically weaker students of the academy.

Nana took a long time to get dressed, she was always slow but for whatever reason she was choosing to keep one hand holding the curtain closed in case someone tried to peek or open it, and even ended up muttering a few pained gasps here and there.
She didn't interrupt the story at all, she had overheard Hayami enough to know she took a while to get to the point, and it wasn't like she didn't enjoy hearing the events she had missed by going home early, though she honestly wished she had stayed behind herself, rather than going home at all, and of course her current state showed that something odd had happened to her after getting home.

"So you rescued a mechanical girl?"
She asked, finally emerging from the changing room in the loose fitting clothes, she was just so tiny, her clothes must have been either specially made or children's sizes, of course anyone who asked about it would get no answer, and the rest just assumed her family had originated on a high gravity colony.
"Well I hope you don't intend to spend all night fixing her again, two much time without sleep is bad for you H...heeelp".
The last word was stretched out by a massive yawn, quickly ruining any authority her warning had held.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
When Nana was done changing Hayami stepped aside and took a quick look at the fitting of the clothes on the girl's body. Hayami knew she herself wasn't a tall and big woman, but Nana was on another whole level! Nana's stature had never bothered Hayami, and past mild curiosity, she didn't thought anything about it. It always made Hayami felt like she had to do something to protect her... But that was a thought she often had to forcefully push aside and just give Nana her space.

Without saying anything, Hayami made a funny gesture to let Nana know she looked great on those clothes. A sort of Italian chef kissing into the air with her fingers type of gesture. And even if it wasn't entirely true the clothes fitted her so right, Hayami was not going to stop being nice to a friend.

As loose-headed as Hayami was, she did listened... Some times. She was nodding, with an alright, I know, I will, kind of face when Nana goes and yawns her way out of the sentence. Sorry, but that was funny on all levels. How could such a tiny girl yawn so hard!? Hayami chuckled, looked at Nana, and then just bursted out laughing.

"Oh, damn! S-sorry Nana!" Said Hayami, still laughing some as she tried to apologize. "S-sorry, really. Is just, you're so cute!" Her laugh quickly faded away, letting her nod. "Thank you for caring for me, Nana." Said Hayami, who was often pretty chill about her feelings, but couldn't avoid blushing mildly this time. "Come on, let's go to the next class. I don't want to miss an opportunity to take another nap." She said, obviously joking.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Nana crossed her arms and looked away from the gesture, causing the folds of the to large shirt to bunch up a little, not enough to show anything though, one benefit of being short was it was much harder to accidentally flash anyone, which was something that was very important to the oddly body shy Nana, she didn't even take part in the swimming lessons, and considering how few bodies of clean, non drinking water the planet had, was actually a very popular class, Nana may have been the only student to get in and yet still refuse to take part, not even changing out of her usual clothing.

The pout that Nana produced did little to show her anger at being openly laughed at, and being called cute of all things brought an actual blush to her cheeks, of course Hayami would only have a moment to see it as she stormed off to class, at least Nana was very much awake now, if she spoke right then Nana would likely have said something along the lines of "At least you have SOME uses".
In class it seemed the whole gang was there, Yaya was chilling in a window seat (really more of an armored view port) and sipping some murky looking coffee, while Yona sat behind her, still in her weirdly chipper state, Nana went to the back of the class, continuing that day's odd trend of not sitting as close to the teacher as she could.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Oh! Come on! I sad I was sorry!" Exclaimed Hayami, smiling widely as she saw Nana flee the scene. Hayami really liked to tease Poor Nana... SHe just hoped Nana would understand it was all just harmless fun. Hayami made a quick mental note to do something extra-nice for the girl later that day, try to make her feel better about whatever she was going through. hayami did wanted to know, and help of possible... But wasn't about to interrogate her- Or Yona, who was also the source of a lot of curiosity today...

With that much mysteries surrounding her friends, Hayam returned to class.

"Hey Aya." Hayami leaned against the wall next to the viewing port, nodding at Aya with a Hayami-brand smile. "Feeling tired? I'm feeling like I'm about to pass out." She chuckled. "By the way, I was thinking about going to the lower markets this afternoon? See if I can find an arm for Sera." Said her. "Do you think we could do something for her with the club's budget? Take her as a project, maybe what we talked about hiring her as a contractor?"

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Aya smiled back one of her own wide, genuine grins as she saw her club mate walk over, she was clearly far past the point of tired, though she seemed used to that, likely having pulled many all nighters in the past, especially with how easy she guzzled down the horrendous coffee in her thermos, refilling her mug each time it emptied, the machine seemed like it could make decent coffee yet that's all Aya ever drank from it, maybe she just had weird tastes.
"Heh, you'll get used to it, between school, the club and life's little obstacles, you won't get a wink of sleep, especially when you end up spending a night with me".
She seemed completely unaware of the slightly lewd undertones of what she had just said and continued talking, a little faster now as if she was trying to avoid falling asleep mid sentence.

"An arm? Hmm... Yeah, I did actually check in with the administration, there's apparently a limited charity budget or something most people forgot about, probably enough in it to at least cover an arm, and maybe some of the other worn out components, and the club budget is basically what I find in trash piles that seems serviceable, but we can give her a cut of job payments, tell the school so they take a smaller percentage".
She suggested as the teacher entered and asked people to sit down, not particularly caring if they listened, it was just protocol after all.
"Hey, you have any idea what's up with Nana? I didn't talk to her much but she seems a bit less... Well, perfect student today".
Aya commented.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
It was curious to see how Hayami's brain caught on the unintended undertones of Aya's words... But didn't seemed to have any direct effect on Hayami. That's how tired she was, because you bet she would have taken the chance to tease- Oh, no, she did eventually caught on them. "That sounds great, Aya. I'll see if I can get in contact with Sera later today and go find her a good fit for her arm. Will make sure to run the prices with you so we don't have any issues with the administration or anything." Hayami nodded, taking a quick glance at the teacher before looking at Aya again.

"I don't really know yet... I tried to talk with her a moment ago, but I don't think she wants to speak about it." Hayami shrugged. "Sometimes she'll do that... I just wish she would let us help her." Hayami shook her head a bit saddened. Then she went on to take a sit, but not before; "And... Looking forwards to spend more nights with you." Hayami said it, as obvious, and as teasing as she could, giving Aya a quick look from bottom to top and adding one of those flirtatious winks of hers. One of those you never know if are serious or just teasing.

Another short nap later, and the class was dismissed. Well, that means the nap wasn't that short... For next class Hayami disappeared, returning to the next and napping her way through half of the rest. Hayami really hoped she could get a few hours of bed-time that night... It was nice to be bad and nap in class... But she really wanted to pay attention and learn...

"Nana!" Exclaimed her, trying to catch the girl at the exit. "Nana!" She insisted. Hayami was really insistent when she wanted. "Nana!" Third time's the charm. "Hey, mind you if I walk with you for a little while?" Come on, you had to be made of ice to resist Hayami's kind smiles. "I'm... I guess I'm sorry." She shrugged. "No, sorry. I don't guess, I AM sorry." She chuckled. "Look, I sneaked into one of the workshops earlier and made you this." Hayami gave Nana a pretty keychain; a worn out collet body from one of those welding torches used to work with ceramics. The chain looked really solid, probably some sort of fiber-plastic mix, and the ring on the keychain felt like tungsten.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"No need to get in contact, she's still in the workshop, and I took down all her specs already... She's seriously high class! No wonder she had such a hard time paying for replacements, though if we compromise on the radiation shielding, and go for a lower grade nervous system, it might fall just barely within budget, though honestly I don't think we could find a proper Marigold arm on the markets anyway".
She admitted with a long sigh, clearly she had found time to look into this somehow, likely during class, though that meant she hadn't been paying attention to classes, in fact, did she EVER pay attention? It was hard to tell with her.

"That's not healthy... She should talk to someone, even Yona opens up to me sometimes, and she's not really the picture of social expertise, especially these days..."
She quickly stopped herself from talking on that subject, with a cough that conveyed she was VERY reluctant to continue on that particular item of conversation.
She actually went quite red at that comment.
"Eheh... Uhh, likewise..."
She mumbled.

Nana made a pointed effort to ignore her the first time she called out, the second time she visibly slowed and on the third she stopped completely to let Hayami catch up with her, before continuing to walk somewhat aimlessly.
She looked away from the smile, all to familiar with how damn charming the woman could be, she'd turn a straight woman gay with a wink, well, that was Nana's personal theory anyway...
"Sorry for what?... You didn't do anything but help me".
She assured, before taking the offered gift, she seemed oddly close to crying as she accepted it.
"Thanks... Uhh, our homes are in opposite directions... You should probably head off now right?"

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Someone as trouble-making as Hayami always came up as a stone-like person, with steeled nerves, feelings made of iron and a charming facade that- well, charmed her way out of trouble. But honestly, Hayami wasn't as rough and tough as people saw on her, and she really cared about her friends and loved ones. In her own, funny and charming way, but she did. "Yeah... It's going to get late if I want to go check on Sera, the robot I talked you about earlier." Hayami nodded.

But seeing Nana like that, dressed on her oversized clothes, almost as if trembling to the brim of tears... "Hey, Nana..." While Hayami didn't physically got closer, the fact that she wasn't talking as loud and outrageously as usual did made her feel more intimate and close. "I know we haven't been the best of friends- but..." Hayami chuckled, remembering some of the MANY arguments the two of them had had in and out of class, mostly for stuff like science, technology and applied engineering.

"Look, I don't know what's happening to you, but if you ever need someone to talk with or anything, just... Just know I'm here, alright?" Hayami smiled. "Besides... I've been told I give really comforting hugs too." She rose a brow.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Ahh right, I guess you gotta get home eventually..."
She sounded weirdly sad for a moment before forcing a smile, it... Didn't really look very good on her, considering she never smiled anyway, hopefully all her smiles didn't look that bad...
Nana seemed soothed by the quiet tones and even the chuckle, she was a simple girl at heart, wearing her emotions on her sleeves even when she tried to hide them, and pretty easy to manipulate emotionally, which fortunately included things like soothing and hyping her up, so not all bad, and with a lack of bullying it usually meant she was a pretty happy (if overly stressed) young woman.

She looked like she was about to take her up on a hug, but instead shook her head as if to clear it and ran off a little, though stopped to turn back to her for a moment.
"Thanks... I'll keep it in mind".
She finally spoke after a deep breath, seeming almost steady now before she continued to run off, nearly tripping in the process.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Big 'sigh'. Hayami really felt bad seeing Nana so overwhelmed by whatever her situation was. But she really didn't wanted to force her, and still thought it'd be better if Nana opened to her and told Hayami about her issues on her own will. All that was left was to hope it wasn't anything life threatening. Hayami shrugged and moved on, heading back to the club to check on Sera and tell her about joining the club. It wasn't like the club was about to force her to join after all, so there had to be a bit of convincing first...

"Hello? Aya? Sera?" Wondered Hayami as she walked into the club warehouse.

"Hey! How are you feeling, Sera? All the bits and pieces in place?" Wondered Hayami, smiling at the robot as she took a look at her. Just like Aya, Hayami would sometimes forget Sera wasn't just a 'beep beep' kind of robot, but one who might feel bashful about being watched like that. "Oh- Sorry." Hayami chuckled, realizing her mistake. "Soooooooooooooooooooo... You thought about joining the club?" Triple A convincing right there.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
When she arrived Aya didn't seem to be back yet, she was likely off with the administration or trying to sneak in a quick nap, Yona was there though, rather than napping like usual she was tinkering with one of Sera's arms, though seemed to finish up when Hayami entered, and waved to her as she put way tools, it seemed she had been doing some very delicate work, it made sense that she would be good with things like that, considering how much time she spent on guns and other twitchy apparatus, though the way she handled artificial nervous systems was like an artist at play, if not for the borderline weapon obsession she might have a lucrative career path.

Sera blushed at the question, both cheeks lighting up and in the correct color, she even moved a bit more smoothly as she checked to make sure the sheet her artificial body was covered by was still in place, modesty was a bit of an odd concept in machines, no one had bothered to program it in, but the ideal had seemed to form naturally over time even in models that had nothing to hide.
"I... I am much better, this woman, Yona, she is a master at this, better than the mechanic I usually go to!"
She declared happily, earning a shrug from Yona who went over to tinker with a random bit of scrap, she was always tinkering, like she had to keep her hands busy, possibly OCD, though who knew for certain?
"Well... I was talking to your leader... And it seems fun, running around and fixing things was pretty much my job anyway!"

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Hayami chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, Yona sure is a box full of surprises." Hayami smiled. Yona was still a mystery for her, and not only because of the latest bits and clues Hayami had been following, but a mystery in general. Yona is all sleepy one day, but can shoot like a marksman, and has a steady hand like a surgeon the next day. Hayami sure was glad to know her, but she couldn't avoid asking herself the how and why of those things...

"Whoa, this is one mighty fine job, Yona." Noticed Hayami, taking a quick look at Sera's arm. "Next time I get messed up I'll come to you for stitches." Hayami chuckled, kind of joking... Kind of not. That was a really impressive job... One may even say; a suspiciously impressive job... Hayami couldn't avoid a mild chuckle, laughing at how comically paranoid she could get sometimes.

Then Hayami looked at Sera and smiled. "That's a yes, then?" Hayami was happy. "Yona, you've heard it! That's a yes!" It may have not been a yes, yes, but it was too late, Hayami was already excited. "So, I talked with Aya earlier today, and told me we maaaaay be able to scratch some founds here and there and get you a new arm." How Hayami loved to give good news... "What do you say you and me go out to the markets and start looking for a good replacement, eh?" That didn't counted as a date, right?

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Mhh... If anything I am a shipping container... You can fit a lot more surprises in them".
It was really hard to tell with her still neutral tone and general terrible sense of humor but Yona MAY have been trying to make a joke there, alternatively she may have been entirely serious and been quoting some terrible metaphor.
"Heh, I'm pretty bad with blood, but I can stitch a wound in a pinch, if you don't mind me cauterizing it heavily".
She seemed mostly serious this time, so apparently the weapon nut hated blood?

"Yeah... I didn't say yes yet, but I intended to, glad to be a part of this group..."
She declared as a crash came from a pile of a junk and a messy haired Aya ran over, she had apparently been napping somewhere in the junk pile that took up a good quarter of the warehouse they were using.
"Welcome aboard Sera! I'll get you the forms and stuff later".
Aya assured.

"A... A new arm? But they are SO expensive... That is too much... Oh damnit, I can't refuse this... I will just have to work to make sure I am worth the investment! At the very least I can lift very heavy equipment, or fix some stuff, though it seems you can all do that just fine huh?"
It wasn't so much a question as a statement.
"That sounds really rather nice actually... Would the others be coming or just us?"

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
With Aya busy with paperwork and club-leader kind of things, Nana at home and Yona... Well, doing Yona things, Hayami guessed it would be just the two of them. "Well, these two seem really busy, and the other member... I think you still haven't meet Nana, right?" Wondered her. "Don't worry, you'll love her, you'll see." Hayami smiled.

Hayami took a mental note to find a moment with Aya, maybe help her with the club or something sometime... She was always so cheerful and bright, Hayami wanted to... Dunno, thank her for it? It was a weird thought, but it was how she felt, and planned to do something about it. "So, yeah, it's up to us to find you a new arm." Said Hayami, smile on her face, wink armed and ready to launch.

"Also, do you need some clothes or something?" Wondered Hayami, unsure if her rather... shallow attire was her choice or she just didn't had anything else. "We have some work coveralls and- no... I don't have my back up clothes any more..." Hayami chuckled.

Mahou-Shoujo

Disaster Gay
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"I see... I wouldn't want to bother them over something personal, especially when you have already offered to take me, and as odd as it may seem... I feel kind of closer to you after last night, you were very gentle with your repair work... I mean..."
She blushed again, showing her fully functional face, Yona had worked wonders.
"Yona was precise and Aya was quick... But you were the most gentle".
She explained.
"No, I don't think I have, I will have to meet her soon though, if we are going to work together that is".

She seemed confused by the question as she reached for a pile that seemed to be her clothes and moved behind one of the standing curtains that somewhat separated the junk and garage from the work/leisure/nap area.
"No... Is there something wrong with my current outfit? Such thing seemed common near my home, and they are... Comfortable? Especially when I have to deal with radiation... Burning all that off creates a lot of heat!"
She explained before exiting, now clothed.
"And you don't? Did you lose them? I often lose things, my arm, for example".

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Hayami's eyes went wide open when she heard Sera's words. "Shhhhhh!" Hissed her, jokingly shooing Sera away. "Making others blush is my thing!" She laughed, her cheeks visibly blushed at Sera's kind words. Hayami was a girl who felt rather comfortable around others, but it was obvious she was growing a particular like for the girls on that club, specially Sera. That was most likely because of the things she had just said... And Sera was a robot too! Which made her intrinsically interesting.

"Oh, no, nothing wrong. I just thought you may want something- Nevermind." Hayami was used to both use and see others using way heavier clothing, workshop overalls and such. Well, and the fact that humans rarely exposed themselves so much in public. If ever. Guess it was a human thing. Besides, it made great deals of sense why someone who had to deal with radiation would be used to wear as little clothing as possible.

"No, didn't lost them. Lent them to a friend." Hayami wasn't about to spill anyone's beans. "Let's go?" Wondered her once Sera seemed ready to go.

The markets had a very unique colour to them, with high contrast between light-blues, oranges and yellows all mixed with wood, rust and metal parts. It was really colorful and full of energy. No wonder Why Hayami loved it so much. Besides, with the sun still on the sky, everything had a very particular brightness to it, almost as if coated in warmth, if that made any sort of sense. "Look!" Hayami would point at... Stuff. Interesting stuff, of course, but completely unrelated to their main goal; an arm.

At some point, in a somewhat populated part of the market, Hayami would find some interesting stuff and, to not get separated, would instinctively hold Sera's hand and take her with her towards that post were a fist-sized gyroscope from an old dreadnought was on sale. Expensive, of course, but still wonderful to look at. Golden-plated, with bronze bits and sensors encased in glass. "They used those to differentiate up from down when in space." Hayami chuckled. "There actually isn't up and down in space, but this things helped the ship know their relative positions from the other things around them. If they were top-side relative to them or below." Hayami, who just now realized she was still holding her hand, looked at Sera.