Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural, Horror
Hello!

I'm interested in creating a plot and roleplay for my fantasy world of Fiffle

I have a bit of the world built up, but am torn between whether it should be more of a political or adventure type roleplay and want to know if it would even attract people for a group roleplay before continuing. I am interested in seeing other people's thoughts and whether they would be interested in an rp involving this type of world!

Fiffle is a medieval, fantasy based world, built from nothing by The True One and his children, The Eight Gods. Each of the Gods was given an element of the world to rule over.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aralem: God of music, knowledge, art, and health[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shakai: Goddess of Night, trickery, deceit, and luck[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vulluin: God of Day, fire, and light- [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Helasia: Goddess of Water, the ocean, and travel[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Panthil: God of Earth, Nature, forest, and harvest[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rya: God of Air and weather[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Elijah: Goddess of Passion, love, sex, friendship, and happiness[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ryzem: God of death, destruction, pain, and suffering[/BCOLOR]

The world was made up of three races​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Humans: Considered by the king to be the True Race of Fiffle, constructed by The True One himself, they are the most plentiful and varied of all Fiffle races [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shalhana: The first race to exist on Fiffle, created by Aralem without The True One's permission. Tall, slender, beautiful elven creatures that are shunned by the kingdom for their existence. The True One banished them to the south, where it's said they rule an unknown kingdom of their own, worshiping Aralem as their creator. The few that exist outside of the southern lands are usually kept as expensive, rare trinkets/slaves to human nobility.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Thilians: A race of humanoids that that possess the features of forest animals. It's said that these people were once human, but were slowly changed into a separate race by the influence of Panthil. This race is spread in different clans throughout Fiffle's thick and dense forest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The world is run by a sole king in the heart of Fiffle's empire, a swarming city named Jakeye that is torn between poverty and extreme nobility of high class governors.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Religion reigns supreme and worship of a select patron god along with The True One, it's a firm belief among the kingdom that the gods play a strong role in every day life. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Racism and sexism is at an all time high, the world is ruled by powerful human men that believe anyone else is lesser than themselves. [/BCOLOR]

I'm interested!

I be interested in pursuing this venture! I've only ever really done adventure RP's so I'd prefer that. I'm not entirely disinterested in a political RP, however. Could be fun. :3

Hmmm could be entertaining always looking to try something new

Hey guys, just letting you know that a sign up sheet is available to look at if you're still interested!
-Here-
@DreamingMoon @Purveyor

Status
Not open for further replies.