World of Destruction(Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine! I'll work on a post shortly. :D

I'll post soon. My notifications just died, for all of my RPs, so I'm sorting that all out @ - @

It's perfectly fine! Thank you for letting me know, though!

I'll post soon too.
Sorry about the deleted one hit post replay before it was finished (using an iPod atm.)
And who's Gona be the "new" drill instructor? Or is it gonna be like an box were we just make it up?

The instructor is more like an npc. Nobody actually takes absolute control, just control him when you need.

Just checking, but are @A.I. Sapphire and @White -- Chocolate still participating in this? If so, the IC thread is up, both in a recent post, and edited into the original post. If not, I'll ask to have these threads moved to the graveyard.

Yah I was gonna was gonna wait till white posted but I'll post in a few if she doesn't respond.

I'm really sorry, I'm on right now, mid terms have been a hellish week for me.

About the whole room, like ...

Are we doing bunk beds? Seperated walls (Do they let female and males be in the same room?)
Is our equipment in our rooms (You mentioned that Yuki was doing down to barracks to get her weapons)

Do you have some sort of picture or something we can base the room off of or are we just going to add to make the room out ourselves?

All squad have a room for the whole squad, and all of said squads' equipment and weaponry is in said room. Just make the room how you'd picture it, ad we'll go from there.

@A.I. Sapphire, are you planning on posting anytime soon? I really wanted everyone to get a post or two in before allowing anyone to just post whenever there was an opening. If you've other commitments at the moment, please let me know. A few posts have been directed towards your character, and we need a response as soon as you can reply.

I'll be dropping I guess :/

Not even going to be here for a few weeks.

That's a shame :( Well, have fun with whatever you'll be doing in said few weeks!

Sorry notifications wasn't working. ahhhh I missed a lot. and yah have fun!
can someone tell me the end plan?

I plan to continue on in a pm or something. I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to it Venge, I've been a bit busy with other rps, and house stuffs. @A.I. Sapphire, since the group rp practically stopped dead in its tracks, I'll be starting a pm thread to continue/start over. I feel it wasn't a lack of players, but rather a lack of replies in the IC. I'm taking this rp into PMs. If you'd like to join in on it, please let me know, however I'd appreciate it if everyone involved replies at least once everyday, that way it isn't at a standstill.

Before I make the starting pm post, @VengefulPeanut, I wanted to ask to be sure you haven't changed your mind.

Ahh I see yah id like to still do the rp

Status
Not open for further replies.