World of Destruction(Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if this is good so far I'm still doing the history.
Name: Violet Creation
Appearance:
large.jpg

Extra Equipment:
cool_girl-HD.jpg

Race: Caucasian
Primary Weapon:M60
m60e4.jpg
Secondary Weapon:AA 12
AA-12.jpg

Combat Knife.
Mech:
1523fc797adbfada94469a93645d1809-d5rgoav.jpg

Mech Armaments:
Emp
Full EnergyShield
24 smaller Trident Missile
Four Mini guns using Metal Storm Tech
Middle gun is a 120 mm canon. (Boom!)
Emp 2 usage 2 times recharge 45 minutes and shield charge time hour thirty minutes. Use time 1 heavy artillery 2hours infantry
Smoke Screen
(The legs can fold to the under center creates it to hover.)

Brief history:
Violet was a military baby her mother and father were mech pilots, They tried to tech her everything they knew. At age 5 she was home schooled but very advance for her age with the mech mechanics. At age ten she was recruited into the military due to her parents being a valuable asset to them and they knew they could use another one of them. When she was 15 the military found out that they had been creating weapons for the under ground resistance so they both were killed where Violet had found them dead inside. she had gathered all the stuff she could and blew up the rest of the stuff and ran away to join the under ground resistance About age 17 she was reassigned to a group that was unknown tothem but looked like a common friend.
Squad 1 and position: Sniper
(I'll fix anything later just wanted to post it so you know I'm here.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I still see some grammar errors in your history, but it's fine. A.I., you're accepted, but if you could, please leave the Race section limited to humans (Caucasian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.)

So, with one spot left on Squad 1, should we wait for our last member, or shall we get the roleplay started? ^_^ If everyone is ready to go now, I'll get the IC up soon.

I'm ready! I think we can afford to wait for one more, though. It's up to you, Kelsi ^^ Poor Harvey needs a bro, though. Too much female energy in this squad haha~

Also, a sniper with an M60? Dayum... She must be good...

Well, I guess we'll wait for one more then. Also, it does have a rail for a scope, so if she knows how to adjust for wind speed and all that other fancy sniping stuff, I think it would be possible to set an M60 to single-fire, and use it as a sniping weapon. It would actually be cool to see something other than a sniper rifle, used for said rifles' purpose.

Oh, and with your permission, may I add like some fun facts or 'others' in my CS?
I looked back over everything, and saw that I forgot about this completely. I'm sorry, and to answer your question, yes. You're more than welcome to do so. You don't have to ask though, for something like that. A section for your other stuff is always up to you guys/girls in my roleplays. I promise, I won't be a bitch if you add it, or cuss anyone out for adding it. I'll add it to the original CS.

Alright. I added a few things, hopefully nothing you'd disapprove of.

As for starting the RP. Well ... I don't mind waiting for another person, but I just want to clarify one thing.

When we start, is it ... in the middle of a battle, preparing for one, or maybe the days just starting and we're going through drills? Like, where is our starting point? The Intro to the RP is nicely made out, clearly illustrates that we're heading out to restore peace and all, though. Are we winging this or do we have ... some sort of plot for the first 'Arc' or few posts?

Also as a note for all, this is my first ... real RP with war, gun, and Mech. Hopefully I don't hold the group down that much. If I do something that's odd, please feel free to point it out and help correct me @ - @

I thought that's something we could all decide on.

It would make more sense to start off in drills, but if everyone wants to start off with a big fight scene against enemy Mechs, we can do that as well. To be completely honest, it is entirely up to all of you, assuming once I post the IC someone besides myself happens to post first. If you want us to decide on something, and then have myself or someone else make the starting post, that's fine.

Well, I guess we'll wait for one more then. Also, it does have a rail for a scope, so if she knows how to adjust for wind speed and all that other fancy sniping stuff, I think it would be possible to set an M60 to single-fire, and use it as a sniping weapon. It would actually be cool to see something other than a sniper rifle, used for said rifles' purpose.

Well actually it is possible to set a M60 like that but it's very hard to do so. And A RailGun runs all off of digital Scoping/Aiming and pretty much everything it's made out of. But the bullet curve and the distance calculations along with the current situation. (But we've figured that part out. It just depends on what it runs on.

I know it's possible and the 7.62 round gives it the power it needs at range, it's just very difficult like Sapphire said ^^ Never liked it as a gun anyway. Too prone to jamming. And that's coming from someone from the country that made the L85A1.

On the topic of where to start, I'd say starting in training would be good to get character interaction and development started. ^^ Although, who doesn't want to fly around blowing up mechs? :D

We'll yah when they made the m60 it was a fuck you idea like the MK 19. And I like the training idea too.

We'll yah when they made the m60 it was a fuck you idea like the MK 19. And I like the training idea too.
Pfft. 'Muricans ;) I jest, of course.

If nobody has any other suggestions, I guess we'll be starting very soon in training.

On the subject of training, we need to establish what type of training we're doing, and who will be first to make their post. I leave who goes first to you all to decide, as I'm honestly tired of starting things off. Once first post is made, everyone is free to reply whenever they see an opening to interact. As for training type, are we training and calibrating our Mechs, or are we training with our ground combat weaponry? both of these give us a chance to show off in a way, just be sure not to take it too far, or if you do, make sure there's a drawback, like hitting every target like a bat out of hell, only to have the last two targets' takedown delayed by a jammed gun.

I'm not fussy, really. I'd rather start training with dismounted combat but we can do mechs if you guys like. :)

We'll start off in infantry combat. I'm make a starting post tomorrow unless someone beats me to it.

Thats just training without our mechs? So like using our primary and secondary weapons and drills yeah?

Yep! Just us and our weapons! I'll get a post up soon, I have some things to do first today.

First post is up! Sorry Vengeful, I had to pull someone's pillow from under their head, and I just decided to go with your character.

Sorry it took so long everyone, I didn't know I'd be so busy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.