World of Decay

"How long have you been on the road, sailor?"

He shrugs his shoulders putting his stuff back down, and feels relieve that the ranger is accepting his presence a little more, "Well, I've been on the road about 2 weeks after this shit storm decided to happen.." Begins to recall some memories of his journey. "And you know… I traveled most of it alone, I'm lucky to find you guys here." He said with a sighing relieve. "At first I thought I could handle this alone.. They said that groups held too much of a danger.." He begins to frown. "My arrogance thought that, but in reality being alone, is not good mentally or physically.." begins to look down at the ground "Fuck em, they started this and they are so ignorant, but yet they managed to wipe out our humanity, either by cannibalism, or people just turned on each other.." Looks back at the Ranger. "Glad to see some people who have there shit together." He says trying to lighten the conversation. "Now then, I told you my story.. I want to hear yours" He said smiling trying to find comfort in this hell of a world.

"Veteran. stuck here looking for a dam that's still making electricity. Found them. Found a shit load of undead. Sunset. You found us."

Shaun tipped his head in greeting at the word 'us'. "Shaun Smith." he said to the newcomer, sitting up and facing the other, eyes grim but kind. "I'm the owner and proprietor of the land that you just stumbled into." Motioning out towards the zombies, he sighed. "Just beyond this field of shit bags lies my ranch house, in which I was born and raised. If I could, I'd show you all a little local hospitaliy, rather than crouching like a squirell in this damn tree."

A little laugh escaped his lips. "Glad to meet you, all the same." Shaun held out a weathered and tanned hand for the other to shake.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do the dead go after cattle or just humans?" Bolt asked, in a very serious tone.

Shakes Shaun's hand and smiles politely, "Nice to meet you, names Ronnie.. And this is your land?" Looks at the horizon. "To be honest I don't think land is owned to anyone anymore.." Frowns slightly then looks back at Bolt acknowledging his simply statements. "A electricity dam? Hmm.. I bet I can work on that. I used to work on electronics before joining the Seals. And yes.. I think.. The dead go for any live creature it can get its hands on, I think.. I saw a deer get ripped open by a small horde of zombies.. It was gruesome" Shutters at the memory. "So anyways, how are we going to get to that dam with all these flesh eaters just walking around?" He said looking at the zombies.

"They tend to leave after a few hours of quiet" he said with a blatant shrug. He honestly could care less at them- though the talking was making them pissy.

Lowers his voice to a whisper at his comment, "Maybe we should be more quiet then.." Looks down at them. "I'm ready to see them gone."

Jason would then start to walk slowly through the trees and brush making hardly any sounds to attract the horde. When he slightly got past this one big tree he saw someone hiding in a bush pretty close to him he would then slowly crouch down and slowly started to walk his way closer. He slowly reached to his revolver and grabbed the grip and unholstered it. He then got behind Ava noticing it was a girl and pointed the gun at the back of her head and tapped her on the back of the head with the barrel " don't move" he said only for her to hear. He took a few steps back noticing the machete she had but kept the gun at pointed at her

Last edited by a moderator:
"Personally, I'm ready to sleep. I'm actually going to do that" He said, stretching across the hammock to get comfortable.