World of Decay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to switch cities? Because I find myself a little lonely in New York. Everyone seems to be in London?

Are the players in New York still active?

Hello Everyone I'm going to be sub GMing for the moment, until Melon is feeling better.

Melon says those of you in NY may move to London. However you may find it hard seeing as there are no planes or boats ;) JK Just change your CS then jump in in London. BUT before you do let's just get a quick head count with who is where. If NY is lacking players then I'm sure me or anyone else who wants to can make an extra character for NY to ramp up the attendance there. So far here are the players, listed below. You have been labeled Active if you have posted in the IC or have recently posted in the OC. If you have done neither of those I have labeled you inactive.

If you are labeled inactive but still wish to play then just let us know in the OC or simply put a post up in the IC.

If you are labeled Active but no longer wish to play then let us know in the OC.

We'll wait a day or two to hear back from people. Then we'll decide to either move the NYers to London or add players to NY. Or perhaps neither of those if we still have enough active players in both cities.

For those of you who can post, keep up the good work. ^_^ For those of you in NY who have been unable to post, so sorry for the delay! We will get you up and running in no time, gaurentee.

If I have somehow missed your character all together, or made a mistake then just let me know so I can correct the mistake.

Here are the characters:

New York

@Melon --- Maxine: On Hold
@Kirisuna --- Alexia Jensen: Active
@DjGameK1ng --- Damian: Active
@MiloMcGurp --- Maleek Taylor: Active
@Xytheus --- Zeke Brown: Active
@Grumpy --- "Ma" Gratham: Inactive
@Shadowy --- Rush: Inactive
@Iona --- Charlie: Inactive

London

@Melon --- Shannon: On Hold
@ILovePandas --- Natalia Pavlova: Active
@Silverdawn --- Matthew: Active
@West --- Duncan Jarlsson: Active
@SteelMoon --- Lillian Aral: Inactive

Thanks everyone!​

I still am! Yet nothing else has happened, so I'm just waiting.

Yeah, I'm still in, but I have no idea what to do. I can't really come up with what to do next... I'll post something tomorrow or Monday.

Yeah, I'm still in, but I have no idea what to do. I can't really come up with what to do next... I'll post something tomorrow or Monday.
Great! That makes two.

Alrighty, @MiloMcGurp and @DjGameK1ng do you guys want another character to join you in NY? I can make one to use for now and that would give us three and three in each city. In which case when Melon gets back we will have four in both citys. Or if you prefer you can mosie on over to London!

Do you have a preference?

It seems more active in London, I think I'd rather move my character. Besides I wouldn't want to trouble you with an extra character.

So, I should delete my old post? and post a starter in London.

Yeah, I think it's easier if we could move to London. I will have the same basic stuff as I have now, but of course changing stuff which isn't present in London.

It seems more active in London, I think I'd rather move my character. Besides I wouldn't want to trouble you with an extra character.

So, I should delete my old post? and post a starter in London.
Yeah, I think it's easier if we could move to London. I will have the same basic stuff as I have now, but of course changing stuff which isn't present in London.
Done! Alright come on over to London then. You don't have to delete any of your posts for now, just put an OOC at the top of your first post in London letting everyone know that you've switched over. If Melon wants you to delete any posts later then you may do it then.

Let the posting commence!

Are sign ups still open or are you guys closed now?

Go ahead and sign up =) We're all in London now, FIY.

Sorry for not posting in a while I've been busy and never saw the alert.

We look forward to having you. =)

To catch you up, Natalia (ILovePandas [me]) Duncan (West), and Matthew (Silverdawn) have just formed a group. They are currently on the roof of an apartment building.
Maleek (MiloMcGrup) and Damian (DjGameK1ng) are currently wandering alone through the city. Maleek has taken refuge in a bar and Damian is resting inside of a building.

That's about it so far. ^_^

If ANYONE has any plot ideas/questions about anything don't hesitate to ask! It would be great to incorporate your ideas. =)
Sorry for not posting in a while I've been busy and never saw the alert.
No problem! IRL comes first, obviously. And I miss notifications all the time. =p

Genevieve "Gen" Wildes

Appearance:

Personality: Since the apocalypse hit, Gen's personality went from being a pacifist to taking up arms and fighting the zombies that plague the world. To her, the world has become a kill or be killed scenario and she would willingly shoot her own brains out before becoming one of the living dead. Under her tough exterior though lies her old caring and kinder self from before and it still carries through some of her actions, whether it be helping protect someone from a group of zombies to giving up some of her rations to other survivors who need it the most.

History: Before the apocalypse, Gen helped to run a homeless shelter with her older sister and brother-in-law. She was always a caring person growing up and even though her father taught her how to handle weapons from guns to knives, she had always preferred to solve problems through talking rather than fighting. When not helping at the shelter, Gen would go to college and work in the cafeteria part time to earn a bit more money. Once the outbreak hit, she and her sister were able to keep the shelter blocked off for a bit with the homeless before they were over run, killing her family and most of the occupants. She and a few others scattered in the chaos and she was left alone to fend for herself, finding weapons, ammunition and food when she could.

Weapon(s): (for bashing zombie heads), (a just in case measure), and (for all sorts of means)

Skills: She is a fast runner from years of track and field and is not half bad with her baseball bat. She knows how to handle a gun because her father taught her how to use them and take care of them when she was growing up. She knows some first aid and a thing or two about how to find food.

Which location are you at?: London, England

Other: She only carries three weapons because she believe you only carry what you need

Reactions: ILovePandas
Cybermoon, DjGameKing, MiloMcGrup, if you want your characters to join up with the group then you might be able to do it when they are traveling to their safe house. They will probably need help fighting off zombies! =)

ALSO If anyone likes horror RP's: Check out my Slender Man RP.

Reactions: MiloMcGurp
Status
Not open for further replies.