World of Decay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so do we just say that our characters are roaming the area or what?

Okay so do we just say that our characters are roaming the area or what?
DJ and Milo had to because previously there were two cities in play, London and New York, and they had switched over from NY.

But, yes you can just jump in by roaming the area or sighting one/some of the other characters. =)

Name:

Appearance: Beth weighs at a good 116 pounds, with under-shoulder blonde hair and forest green eyes. She stands at 5'5 and usually wear dark blue jeans with black and white converses, with a V neck old dirty fleace sweater.

Personality: Beth is a peace keeper. She's the watchful, understanding type ,and one of the most patient peoples alive anymore. She puts others before herself and will knock down walls to save an innocent life. She's very quite awkward and clumbsy, sometimes that being a threat to her life.

History: Beth was another wealthy type. She was not spoiled though. She hated being treated like a spoiled rich girl just because her parents were wealthy when, it wasn't like that. She used to be just a farm girl when living with her mother, then after her 15th birthday, her mother passed, sticking her in with her stuck up father, and his bitchy wife. She was put into a private school and after, went to a local College in France. She was at a party when the dead came. Taking advantage of the house she climbed out a window, her small frame easily able to help her sneak back to her dorm. She was into archery so she found her bow and arrow, grabbed some knives, then took her leave down to London.

Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows, knives.

Skills: Archery, Sneaking around, getting in small spaces

Which location are you at?: London

Other:

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: ILovePandas
Will post up my CS shortly. Sorry for the delay. Been about town all morning bounding between 1 meeting and the next.

Edit: I'm using a character I created for another RP a few weeks back. If, in my infinite tiredness, I mess up some details in my CS let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evie Appleby

tumblr_inline_mvo8cbCBUE1rd2ikp.jpg

FULL NAME:
Evie 'April' Appleby

PERSONALITY:
A bubbly and bright girl, Evie is usually a ray of sunshine within a group. Her helpful and understanding nature combined with her insistence on helping others make her quite likable to most. Still, despite all of her smiles and tolerance, rub Evie the wrong way and being ripped apart by the infected would seem preferable. She's protective of anyone she sees as unable to protect themselves, i.e. young children and anybody, even more so, she considers a friend or family. She was once squeamish and fearful, however, her time spent wandering the country on her own acclimatised her to the world she now resided in and toughened her in that regard. However, even the toughest of girls can break.

tumblr_mdarb5AzzT1r1expr.gif

HISTORY:
"History is all too often just a chronology of events as told by the survivors, the victors and the evidence. What we fail to realise is that all too often the lessons of our past are too a lesson for our future. We learn from our own experiences in life, so why not the experiences of those before us?" -- Evie Appleby, 'History: Story or Fable?', her first written assignment for Sheffield University.

Born the beloved daughter of a British soldier and Irish immigrant, Evie had an idyllic childhood. She was raised in the historic city of York and excelled in all of her studies both academic and physical. When she was in Secondary School she found that above her many hobbies she had a particular talent for archery. When she was a sixth form student, she competed on a national level and brought home gold with ease. However, with all of her physical commitments she fell behind in her studies considerably. That's not to say she wasn't smart enough, she just invested too much of her time elsewhere. She took an extra year of study to improve her grades before graduating to be accepted at Sheffield University on a History degree. It was to the end of her 1st year that it happened. Chaos, terror and death filled the air and the streets of Sheffield became a feasting ground for the walking dead. She fled the city and into the woods, hoping to follow the motorway back to her home in York. When she arrived, she found a city in ruin and dismay. After living everyday of her life surviving, meeting people who would eventually be eaten alive before her and killing people who sought to harm her, she heard a rumour that her father's military regiment had been sent to London - a hope that he might still be alive. Following the lead, she found herself in the city and in the heart of the chaos she had so hoped to avoid.

WEAPONS:
- Compound Bow
- Knife
- SIG Sauer P226

SKILLS:
- Nimble/Agile/Dexterous
- Accurate with a bow and somewhat with a gun
- Good cook
- Quick reflexes
- High stamina
- Smart

OTHER:
- Evie is very well-spoken but still has Yorkshire and Irish influences in her accent.
- She is often found reading whatever books she can scavenge whenever she has some free time.

tumblr_m55yyfXyL91rnnx0e.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
One question, who is Matthew seeing? DJ or Gen? We're both on roofs, so...

Rules
  • Please follow all the Iwaku rules
  • Please be somewhat descriptive in your posts. I don't require too much but I would like to be able to picture, in detail, what is happening
  • I am the GM, and in the end, my word is final. I am a flexible person, however, so don't worry too much about me being a 'mean' GM
  • In your character sheets...PLEASE PLEASE use a real picture. No anime.
  • Be nice to your fellow rpers. We don't want people dropping out just because there is some drama going on outside of the roleplay.
  • No godmodding
  • I don't expect much in a post. I usually prefer at least a paragraph, but as long as you do more than a couple sentences that is fine. Quality over quantity.
  • Last but not least, just have fun! I'm not going to pressure you to post ALL the time. As long as you make a post when it's needed, that is fine. ^^
To our newest added players (I'm glad you are joining us!), be sure to check out the rules and the rest of the intro set up by Melon. No, I'm not Melon but i'm just sub GMing for now. Note rules 2 (instructs you to be somewhat descriptive in your posts so that others can picture in detail what is happening) and 7 (posting at least a paragraph and definitely more than just a few sentences).

Posting in more detail adds greatly to the feel of the RP and more importantly gives other players (and yourself!) more to react to. It's hard for other players to react to you if we don't know anything about your characters surroundings, thoughts or feelings.

Don't worry, you are not in trouble (slaps the wrists of the short posters, JK =p ) but from now on I'm going to ask that you post with a little more detail. It's a post apocalyptic setting, so there is lots to react to and discribe about your surroundings. There are zombies everywhere and I'm sure there is a lot going on with your characters thoughts and emotions. Share them with everyone! I'm a sucker for character development. =P

Also be sure not to border on god-modding. If you want to have a run in with another character either set up your post so that the other person can choose how to react ( ex. wrong: Sally shot Bob in the Knee. Ex. right: Sally aimed her gun in Bob's direction and pulled the trigger) or if you plan on man-handling someone elses character be sure you check with them first.

♦♦♦♦​

On that note, I will post shortly!

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I have a few plot ideas that I will delve into shortly. The same goes for everyone! If you have a plot idea please feel free to share with us or PM me about it.

~Pandas

Will make my first post shortly. Currently wrestling a hangover. Turns out having a contactless debit card with no minimum charge is lethal in a pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.