World of Decay: A Zombie RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon

Original poster
stock-footage-mri-brain-scan.jpg
It all happened in an instant. The explosions, the screams. Parents frantically looking for their children. The distant growls and clicks from some unknown threat. What were any of us to do? Simple, make a run for it. Some of us hid in groups and waited things out. As time passed, they soon began to realize that being in a group was becoming dangerous. Some became sick and died, while others, well they just went insane. We began to find that the more of us died out, the more of 'them' increased. The people that remained in groups, were turned on by their fallen comrades. The once dead body becoming reanimated. Those people were so foolish to think that they would survive. Oh how they were wrong. Now, the loners on the other hand, they were survivors. They are smart, cunning, and quick on their feet. While the others died off, they live on. Us, those survivors, we fight everyday just to survive. We have beaten the odds, and proved that we were capable. Not that it really matters. Times are getting tough, even more than it was. It's getting extremely difficult to take care of ourselves. The panic is rising. We try to shake the thought away, but soon enough we will have to group up, the thing we dread the most is becoming a reality. What choice do we have? Maybe we can survive, maybe all our abilities put together will make things a whole lot easier. Even so, what can we do in this world, this world of decay?

It is the 'zombie' apocalypse, and you are one of the few who have survived this hell on earth. You are what they call a loner, the ones that have chosen to live by themselves during all of this. You are the ones that have excelled above the rest in this test against humanity. Sadly, you will soon have to leave your life of solitude and join a group of fellow loners. What other choice do you have? The zombies are becoming stronger and are starting to stay in large hordes. Either die and become reanimated, or keep fighting, with others by your side. It is your decision, your move on this chess board of life.

This is still just an 'idea', the whole plot and story line is not finished. This is mainly to see WHO is interested. I do however have a couple ideas in mind. The story will (maybe) take place in two locations.
New York City and London. Two different locations. Two different stories.

Also, I am planning on making several different types of 'zombies'. Instead of your generic walker. Those will be in there, yes, but I want to add more to make things a little bit more interesting.

Right now, I haven't given much information for two reasons. One, I don't fully know everything myself (lol). Two, I want to keep at least some things a surprise.

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask! Or if you would like to throw in some ideas, I'm willing to listen.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I like it, if you make a sign up tag me

Been looking for a good zombie flick. Count me in.

I'm highly interested. Just finished watching Z Nation on Netflix and am totally wanting to RP this!

Eeeek yay! People are actually interested! ^^ Like I said, the whole thing is a work in progress. If a couple more people show interest I'll start an Sign-Up thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: SteelMoon
Tag me as well. I would be interested in Joining.

there a character template we can work on in the meantime?

The CS is subject to change, but here is what I have so far of the CS.​
Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance: A detailed description or photo please

Personality: What is your character like? What do they like and/or dislike?

History: Just tell a little about how your character has managed to survive this long, and other important things that have happened

Weapon(s): Please be reasonable with the weapons

Skills: What is your character good at?

Other: Any other information you would like to say

I would like to join! I'm new to roleplaying in general, so I might be a bit nooby. I'll give it my best shot though! :D

I shall throw my towel into the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies.