World of Darkness: SILENT HILL

*Throws a rock at Asmo*

Right, anyways, I'mma try and get the IC up tomorrow at some point, folks. Let's get this shit rolling.

*was in the middle of crafting a flesh-doll in Grumpy's image from the body of a local suburban teacher with which to scare Grumpy into getting it started*

...Awwwwww....

Whoa...wait a sec...we were brought back to life by a spirit?

Can I just make a Geist/Sin Eater sheet? Same thing, better bonuses that come with the spirit/body union.

It was originally gonna be a Sin-Eater game, Jack, but after I had a look at some of the powers Sin-Eaters have, I didn't think it'd really fit in a Silent Hill game.

Also, Geist is still a bit... broken, going by the last game of it I was in. I'mma wait a bit 'till they fix it. When you spend half an hour arguing out the rules with the Storyteller and the other players, something's gone wrong.

*continues swinging from the Chandelier of Defiance*

*Sets Flying Rape Monsters on Asmodeus*

EDIT: Good news, everyone!

Intro post is up; I'm doing a short prelude for each of you so you can get an idea of your character and to give me some more time to write up some last-minute NPCsSUNSHINE, FLOWERS AND WONDERFUL THINGS, EVERYTHING'S FINE.

Hijacking? >:[

Okay. Do I have to roll dice n' shit as I stab my way out of the Asylum? Or does that start when we get to Silent Hill? Cause my guy, uh, did some bad shit. He's in the Asylum a second time, remember, and probation is about 20 years in the future. Maybe. And killing a bunch of guards would put my Morality down, I'm pretty sure. Intervention halp?

Yeah, panic not. You're not gonna have to murder 15 guards and fight off waves of special forces to escape. The main action only really starts when you get to Silent Hill.

My morality won't plummet? >:D FUCK YEAH!

Where'd I put Belinda? Oh right, the good doctor tried to steal it with his face.

*tsk-tsk* Silly doctor.

Edited my stoopid character sheet for stoopid-heads and jerks who are gay.

We can asume your guy is Morality 2 at the time of arrival at Silent Hill, rather than the prelude. The prelude's mostly just a chance for everyone to get an idea of their character.

And in Jack's case, murder a lot of people.

Oh, and Khang, remember that once your in Silent Hill, it's P&P; you say your thoughts, feelings and what you plan to do, and I roll to decide the result your actions and how the world reacts to you. Just to clear things up for everyone, just in case people get confused by the process.

EDIT: Asmo, Lyle's good. I'll post an intro for ya in a moment. Everyone else, the Prelude's pretty much a freeform event; just explain how your character winds up in Silent Hill after the intro.

Khan--Krom, Vay, and TNT, nice intros. Just waiting on Frosty and Asmo, then we can get this babeh well and truly going.

*reaches slowly for the chandelier*