World of Darkness: SILENT HILL

NO. KEEP YOUR FUCKIN' SCALPEL UP YOUR ASS.

*Grabs TNT's shotgun-revolver and unloads on Khang*

sorry, just can't quite seem to get the character together.

>:( FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*falls to his knee, tears streaming down his face, as "It'll End in Tears" Plays in the background*

I can't take it anymore without you! I promise I will hunt that bastard down! First I will rip his entrails from his stomach, strangle him with them! I will beat him to death with his own kneecaps! I will rupture his eardrums, scalp him! I will pierce his eyeballs with his own metacarpals! I will castrate him with a rusty hatchet, and replace his eyes with them! I will carve out his heart and drink the blood from it!! *goes on and on*

So, Vay. I have found you.

*holds up a clean scalpel*

Look, Grumps here, he's not as unsanitary as Belinda, so, I'll give you the choice I gave Seiji.

Hand Belinda over now, and drop this piece of soap, and I'll use Grumps. Resist, and we'll get some double team going on.

*drops belinda* oooh look free soap *sprays khang with a fire extinguisher and ran like hell*

A SCALPEL USED FOR MURDERING HAS BEEN NAMED AFTER ME.

AWESOME.

Yeah, unfortunately, he's the non-rusty one.

Sorry buddy, Belinda was first.

*takes off after Vay*

Jack's kukri is named Alice. His grandfather named it that while on one of his safaris.

Hm. Who should go?

On one hand, we have a Gaming Shop nerd who's pretty smart.

Homicidal former surgeon.

Wait, let me rephrase. "Who Should Go" Confers an element of fairness.

"Who will win?" communicates better.

Crazy Jack will, obviously. 'Cos his scalpel will tell him.

D'uh.

*cough*Grumpy,usethesong"HittheRoadJack"atleastonceduringtheroleplay.*cough*

*swings on a chandelier, clutching his flawed character sheet*

WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!

Oh yeah, Grumpy, I forgot to ask: Are we using Flaws?

And as for who would win...Gamer Jack has an Init bonus of +6, while Crazy Jack only has a +5, so mot much of an edge there...And if taken by suprise I get my pool of 6 dice to respond in time, so good luck there...As far as our Defense goes, Crazy has 2 and Gamer has 3...They have the same Health...In the end, it would probably come down to who rolls best, in which case, Gamer would numerically have the edge, with his 6 dots of Willpower, while Crazy only has 2 dots.

So asides from the Willpower factor, a clash between the two would be quite interesting, since we're fairly evenly matched.

And Asmo, yours is a quick fix. Just add 1 dot to Presence, Manipulation, or Composure, and then add 1 dot to every Attribute.