World of Darkness: Shattered Veil

I have a question about the fate/destiny. I was thinking of having Serge become a ghoul, but it may not be his ultimate destiny. I'm reading the book now (in addition to the book for vampires), and it seems an individual can become free of it. More than anything else I want to use it as a sort of plot device, something for Serge to overcome.

There also might be other possibilities. I'm looking to utilize Serge's mentor in some way. Ghoulification is just one of many choices, but I'm feeling a bit indecisive.

Regardless, I'll see where the information takes me but any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. Thanks! (also, hope the questions aren't a problem. Just information/suggestion probing).

hmmm...*shrugs and smiles* Okies...just, next time invite me, i need a new centerpiece in my livingroom

The gauls collected heads because they believed they contained the person's soul. They also preserved the heads if important people that they killed...

*leers at people's necks*

Who wants to give me a sheet?

*turns head to the side exposing neck* since youre gonna stare anyways.....

Hey, hey, now. Not on the first date. Maybe on the third . . . *such a neck tease*.

But yeah. Fate isn't concrete, unless you need it to be. Just the most probable fate with some possibilities.

It doesn't need to be... Jovian's isn't either.

We're treating "indefinite" as "To be decided IC".

Perfect. This'll make things easier. I'm not even 100% sure where I'm drawing the Mark Davis thing to. I think part of the fun is figuring out the mystery with the character. So planning ahead ruins the fun. I'll leave it as it is now and see where things go IC. It might be interesting if someone else acted as Mark Davis IC and decided the details of orders/requests he gives Serge, but I wouldn't want to ask too much. However, if someone is interested or willing, you'd really have freedom over him as a character, since I have no absolute decision as to what he is or what he wants. I just think it would make for interesting gameplay in character and I love mystery solving/puzzles.

As is stands his an NPC? So the GMs have a measure of control and can use him to pull Serge's strings.

Mark Davis as an npc works perfectly. It's better if I don't have total control over him anyway. It means less bias.

Hey. It's been a week since anything has been posted so I'm just checking in.