World of Darkness: FLOOR 13

Roll 3 d 10s

[ roll]1d10[ /roll]
[ roll]1d10[ /roll]
[ roll]1d10[ /roll]

or in the dicebox i guess

I rolled a 5 and a 3 :/

Means a Failure; Michael finds the hallway incredibly dark, and cannot seem to see much beyond the light from his door.

Sorry, I have no idea how the actually rolling part of WoD works, and I don't have my rulebook infront of me. Shout what I did wrong.

Dun worry about it, Bas. WoD runs on a d10 system and it's a pretty simple, versatile system; you'll get the hang of it quick, trust me.

Sorry! Lemme try that again with a different result - thank you Vay and Grumpy.
[Taras has rolled 3 10-sided dice with results: 8, 6, 7 [Total: 21 Average: 7]]

That's a success right there, good stuff; I'll PM you the outcome.

On another note, please tell me how each of your characters are currently dressed.

Jerek is wearing a blue button-down t-shirt with thin vertical green stripes. Dark tan cargo pants. Shirt untucked.

Also, Basil, what were the tags you used for your dice roll? Cause that's what we're gonna have to use in Shadowrun. ((Silly Dia, changing the dice tags all the time and not telling me))

My character is in his police uniform, with a holstered gun and Baton at different sides of his body.

Taras is wearing his heavy, black winter coat, with a pistol in one of its pockets. Under that, he's bare chested. He's also likely barefoot. He's also wearing a pair of somewhat faded grey/blue jeans.