World of Darkness: FLOOR 13

Oh, okay... Though in the previous part it does say that it can be general. Guess I can blame WHite Wolf for confusing wording. As for my type, I wouldn't know what would fit my character? Grumps? Is possession and the embodiments of ....things, a valid thing to be able to sense? What would you suggest?

Unseen Sense - Spirits might be fitting. I'd be cool with that meaning you'd be able to sense if there was something 'off' about a person you meet, or if events occurring are because of spiritual entities.

TnT, you should either put something in your backstory to justify the dots in Resources or maybe tone it back a little; three dots basically means you have the same income level as a doctor, which seems a bit odd for a model-maker.

All just about set by the looks of it, guys. Most awesome.

Alright. I'll bump it back to two dots. FYI, the car is apparently cheaper than the gun...

Two dots is still higher than a model maker should make o.o

Deal drugs on the side?

He paints models for people, sells some models he paints and/or converts, enters/wins contests, etc. Walks most places, so even though he has a car, doesn't spend much on gas.

Honestly, TnT, I think that's a bit of a stretch. It's up to Grumpy, but... still. Maybe 2 dots?

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a model maker that wins 2 dots worth of contests, even without a car.

Most hobbyists make it from paycheck to paycheck with only a bit in between to spend...it's a risky profession with a niche market and a lot of competition so admittedly, you wouldn't have the corner market. Resources seems realistic for high paying jobs, but one you're doing seems that you wouldn't have the necessary business/time/money to have 2 dots worth...maybe even one, but that's a stretch. The resource dots represent the fact that after all your normal expenses are paid for food/more models/paint/rent/medical/dental etc you have X amount of money every month you can throw around.

Of course the call is to Grumpy, but it doesn't seem realistic to me...unless you were your own factory, painting in your sleep, and had some sort of partnership with a larger distributor.

I think two dots is reasonable at this point; resources probably won't play a huge part in this RP, I just like to have characters that seem reasonable and that actually seem like they're normal people. That's kind of the whole point of WoD. TnT, if you're cool with the level of resources you have I am as well, but if you want to juggle the dots about a bit more that's also cool.

*goes back to statting gribbly things that lurk in the darkness whilst reading HP Lovecraft for inspiration*

I'll be done with my sheet tonight.

Think I'm done. No equipment, flat broke and with hopelessly unimposing stats. Just a regular Joe.

I'm pretty much done. Let Taras talk at things and investigate, he isn't much of a fighter. XD

Alrighty, work has begun on the IC thread. Expect it in the next day or so.

GENTLEMEN, THE IC THREAD IS LIVE.

Each of you has woken, pretty much around the same time, from a horrific nightmare. Please feel free to have your opening post describe your character's reaction and what they do afterwards. Please don't have them move out into the corridor just yet, however.

That requires a description unto itself.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE LOOKING INTO THE CORRIDOR (to my knowledge that's Taras and Michael), please roll your WITS for me. Just pure Wits, no additional dice and no penalties.

Jerek isn't able to hear much through his door.

Devon is out cold.

Michell is reading.

Sound about right?

Aw, shit.
Sorry if I do this wrong, I don't have my rulebook infront of me (I'm on vacation) How do the dots in our Wis thing work? If we have three dots, do we adds three?
[Taras has rolled 1 20-sided dice with results: 7 [Total: 7 Average: 7]]
Well, that sucks.

Sorry, I have no idea how the actually rolling part of WoD works, and I don't have my rulebook infront of me. Shout what I did wrong.