World Of Celebrity

Janetta say down on a couch. She really didnt like touching other peoples things in thier home unless she could. The place was nice and cozy. Janetta looked in her purse to fix her makeup. "Um can i have some water please" Janetta said as she put on more lipstick.

He nodded and walked over to the counters and pulled out two glasses pouring water in both of them, walking back into the living room. He sat down next to her and held the water out to her saying " Here " he smiled and leaned back into the seat " So im guessing your house is much bigger than mine " he said with a laugh at the end.

Jenetta laughed "Actually no i live in a penthouse suit with a door man and everything....i hate houses but yours is nice really". She sipped her water and looked around more and noticed pictures and awards .

" well..you can come by more often if you wish " he said as he drank from the cup putting his feet onto the Ottoman and leaned back relaxing a bit more

Jenetta looked at christopher "i dont like it that much". She laughed and took her shoes off "Sorry but these things are killing me". She had wore them almost all day.

he smirked and nodded and set his glass down " go ahead relax im just as tired haha " he turned on the tv and flicked through the channels.