World Of Celebrity

Janetta nodded "I am the videos going to be dedicated to her you know the whole club disco thing...i mean i will be using the beat she did for the song". Janetta jumped when a scretching sound came from the speakers. Ges was really doing a horrible job.

He jumped a bit to but wrote something down a napkin and left it in his spot saying " ill talk to you later " pointing at the napkin, he rushed to the DJ stand relieving this man of his terrible duties. He put the head phones on and began fixing the sounds and re adverting the music back to more happy and upright dancing songs, he danced a bit to the music but continued to go on like normal.

Janetta looked at the napkin and used her lipstick to write a phone number down. Her ride was outside waiting to take her home. Janetta had to leave before someone noticed the dress. She waves over the server and told her to give Christopher the napkin. Janetta then walked out the door in into the car

He got the napkin and smiled as looking at the number, he placed it in his pocket carefully and spun a few tracks before he let one of the crew members take over. He grabbed his key's out his pocket and began walking to his car, It was a new 1968 refreshed camero which he loved. He turned the engine on letting it purr and then skidded off down the road playing some of his music as he came to a stop at a red light.

Janetta was in the backseat of the limo at the red light. She glanced over and seen Christopher. She didn't know if he could sew her not but she waved anyway.

((I thought everyone was going to meet eachother at the funeral?? I'm confused now..))

Jake sighed, standing up. "I'm leaving. Do you want a ride?"

"Why are you leaving?" Kate stood up, grabbing his arm.

"I'm bored and I don't know why I came."

"Just stay a little longer...please." Kate pulled him back to the table. "Pleeeeaaasse.."

"Fine." He sat back down, leaning back in the chair and letting out a long, pent up sigh.

((Yeah we are Janetta and Christopher left but Ges is still here) )

Ges walked by Jake and Kate. Ges almost tripped over Kate. His eyes were red like he was high or either really drunk. "I'm sorry beautiful forgive me I uhhhh....I'm Ges"

((oooohh...okie dokie. I didn't realize Ges was actually a character..oops))

"It's okay, I'm Kate, are you okay?"

Jake took a deep breath. "Careful. You might get hurt if you keep tripping like that." Jake said, crossing his arms, his complete attention on Ges.

"That's my older brother, Jake."

((Lol Ges would be so hurt))

Ges smiled running his hands through his hair "I'm cool um Kate and Jake right". Ges really didn't know other famous people unless they were on the news or a business partner but he thought Kate looked like he had seen her before. "Hey I know you your Miss June from playboy right".

Kate paused, shaking her head. "No, sorry, but I've gotten confused for her several times, would you like to sit with us?" She asked, pulling over a chair.

Jake leaned forward moving his work over a little and started back to writing, ignoring Kate's roll of eyes.

He looked to his side and saw her and waved and then got an idea he waved her on as if to follow him, As the light turned green his car pulled forward going down the road he was smiling and still listening to his music.

Janetta followed Christphor. she didnt know where he was going and she didnt care. it was better then being home alone.

Ges smiled "of course beautiful...you know you should try playboy i have no doubt you would make it". Ges noticed Jake writing. To Ges Jake looked liek a buzz kill but you cant judge a book by its cover.

Kate smiled. "I might one day..Maybe."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Kate, that's against your contract, you know that." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Kate's smile grew a little bigger. "I see my big brother is regaining his happy side." She said to him before turning back to Ges. "So, what do you do here?"

Jake nodded, folding his paper and slipping it in his pocket and waving over a server, whispering something in her ear. She nodded, smiling before walking away.

Ges moved some loose hairs back "Im a model im the guy on the big Prada billboard two miles from here closer to down town area". Ges sipped his drink "I take it you model or something your to pretty not to be i could introduce you to some people that'll take your career to new hights pretty girl". He was telling nothing but the truth he did know people that could do that for her she just had to say the word and Ges had it from there. Maybe it was the drink or the coke he had earlier but he was being very helpful more then he usely is.

Kate nodded. "I'm an actor, but I've got a pretty stable career for now. Jake over there's an author, goes by M.H. I think."

Jake nodded. The waitress returned, handing Kate a margarita and handing Jake a shot of Whiskey.

Kate rolled her eyes, ignoring the drink. "A model huh? I might have a proposition for you.." She pulled out a card from her jacket and handed it to him. It had three numbers, one saying Kate Rasti/Actor Jae, the second saying Jake Rasti/Author M.H., and the third saying Lawyer. "Call me later and we'll talk, okay?" She asked, smiling.

Ges took the card in put it behind his ear "i'll keep that in mind but if i dont call you come see me at the Sparkle concert this weekend i'll be there oh and jake nice to meet you i guess. you really dont talk that much huh". Ges walked off to meet up with some ladies. That were so glad to meet him.

Christopher pulled up to the gate of his medium rich sized home, he wasnt one to live in a palace but a nice large enough house fit comfortably for all his electronics and nerd stuff hah. As she followed him through the gate it close behind her limo, going down the driveway lined with cherry blossom tree's. It was his favorite type of tree and it also made his driveway look nice and not dull, He pulled up to the extened garage and climbed out his car laughing. He raises his arm in the air and said " Welcome to the Bravos Home "

Kate waved goodbye and turned to Jake, who was chuckling softly. "What?"

"Well, it seems you don't realize you just gave him your number, and told him to call you instead of our manager, aka 'Lawyer.'" He said pointedly.

"Well, I'm not the one who wasted money on a drink." She said, her smile still shining brightly.

"I guess not, I guess not. So, what now?" He said, sitting up and looking cheery for the first time in a long while.

"Well, either go home, or I could watch you drink this." She said, sliding it over to him.

"Okay." He said, choosing the latter. As he drunk it, he closed his eyes tightly, only opening them when he'd downed it all. "Happy now?"

"Yeah. Let's go." She said gently, enjoying the fact he hated the drink.

He nodded slowly, standing up and going towards the exit. He jumped into their black with blue flames Aston Martin One-77 and turned on the ignition.

Kate slid into the passenger seat, smoothing out her skirt and smiling at the purr of the ignition. "Had it for 5 days and it still sounds brand new." She said. "Home it is."

Janetta got out of the limo "Tri be back here in 30 ok?". the driver nodded and drove off. "This is nice...very out there" Jenetta didnt hace a big home she had an Luxury apartment. She never really liked homes anyway. "where is everyone?..you dont have cooks or maids"

" Heh...i live alone" He said as he walked up to the door and began typing in the number code on the panel, the door lock bars slide open and the door opened up automatically. He had a need for high security since he was afraid something might happen, But he welcomed her into his home with a smile. " Make yourself at home...the living rooms over there and then bathroom is upstairs and to the right second door down " He pointing to the stairs as he walked into the kitchen, He sat down at the counter infront of the stove and other uses in a kitchen.