1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Anime, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Action/Adventure, and Dark. Sometimes I like to do Edgy things, but it has to be played out right to work for me.
[fieldbox=UnU, #DA70D6, solid]
It was paper. Unu laughed when he felt it with his own hand and felt the expanded texture of paper, his hand bouncing in the divets. He was dropped from a wormhole The Teleporterer, a small green lizard wearing a hat, had created to transport him here and here seemed to be in a tiny quarter mile space of nothing. Unu looked to his left, off in the distance he could see the top of some structure, it was too far away to make out and then he looked to his right. To his right was a BISON, a tiny mouse, nibbling at his shoe.

Unu crouched and stared at it, the little guy seemed unaffected by his costume, so he picked it up. "How you doin' little guy." He stroked his back with his finger, holding the excess of his sleeve tight to allow it to poke through. "Can you talk too?"

"Yeah." The mouse responded with a deep voice. Unu couldn't help, but picture a giant burly black guy. "Give me some cheese." Unu stared at the mouse for a second and then looked around. "What are you looking around for? I said give me some cheese, damn freddy krueger reject."

"Well, someone's in a bad mood." Unu said as he started gripping the mouse. He began to squeeze it.

"Ow! Ow! Stop it! Put me down!" The mouse shouted before using its powers to instantly transport itself down. "This is like a tutorial man, jeez, just give me some cheese."

"But, I ain't got no cheese." Unu replied.

"Then make some cheese." The mouse replied.

"How does one do that?" Unu asked.

"You just do." The mouse replied. Unu bent down again and the mouse instantly retreated. "Keep your filthy hands off me." Unu did not listen and picked the mouse up again, holding it at eye level, the mouse stood up trying to use its tiny hands to shield its eyes. "Look man, ain't nobody wanna be this close to you."

"Why are you such a dick?" Unu asked.

"Cause I still ain't got no cheese." The mouse replied, stomping around on his hand.

"You know what fine." Unu snapped his fingers. "There I wished for cheese. There is no cheese. So how am I supposed to get-" The mouse had fallen into a trance, its tongue hanging out of its mouth, and it begun to step forward, ignoring Unu. "Hey, mouse." It got dangerously close to the edge of his hand before falling off the side. Unu made no attempt to save the creature, but it didn't care. He watched it continue to march before smelling... cheese. Right behind him, a barrel load of the crap had just appeared. "Holy hell, you just do it."

"Told you dumbass." The mouse sang as it climbed up the mountain of cheese and hugged a piece. "So much cheese."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=GM Note, red, solid] You decide where you land, how you do so, etc. Have fun. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Avi, blue, dashed]
Avi had a much less graceful descent. The wild screaming could be heard even before the wormhole opened, and the girl came crashing down into the blank world in a tangle of limbs.

Her words, raw from the shouting in her who-knows-how-long fall of flashing colors and uncomfortable twisting, came out shaky and quiet. "Holy hell." Slowly, she managed to get herself unknotted and pushed herself to her knees.

The first thing she saw was the gold-adorned pendant clock, set against the backdrop of a furry black chest, and as she looked up father she was met by the leering face of a cat. "Well, hello." It grinned, a quiet yet elegant (and almost female) voice thrumming from it, perfect white fangs and bright green eyes the only specks of light shining from the inky darkness its fur held.

"Holy hell," Avi repeated, rocking back on her heels and moving to get up, staring down at the housecat in surprise.

"Is that all you know how to say, poor thing?" The cat lifted from her haunches and circled Avi, her long tail brushing against the girl's legs.

"No," Avi scowled, and took a step away. First a talking lizard, now a talking cat? Maybe this was a mistake. It was making her question her own sanity. "I can talk just fine. Sometimes."

The cat regarded her calmly, cocking her head to the side again and blinking slowly. "That's a relief. Here I thought I'd have to teach you to speak again."

...was this cat serious? Avi licked her lips and glanced behind her, noting with surprise the other creature trapped in this blank world with her, but far enough away that she could just barely make the figure out. She considered running toward it and hoping that it was human, but then realized that it could just be another weird talking creature.

"Um..." Avi returned her gaze to the unblinking stare of the housecat. "So what's your name?"

"Does it matter?" The cat asked, her tail flicking idly.

The girl hesitated at that. "Sort of?" Avi replied uncertainly.

The inky black feline huffed and settled back on its haunches. "Well, I don't have one, but I suppose you could pick one for me," she returned, seeming quite indifferent about the whole thing.

Avi hesitated. It didn't really seem right picking a name for a sentient creature, but... "How about North?" The girl asked, sounding unsure.

"If that's what you wish to refer to me as, then fine." The newly-dubbed North stretched in the way only cats can pull off and shook herself. "You're an artist, yes?"

Avi was a bit disturbed at just how much this cat knew about her, but she let it slide. "Sort of."

"Draw someing for me." The demand was made as calmly as ever, but the abruptness surprised her.

"Wha...what?" Avi frowned, confused, but reached behind her ear anyway- and nothing. "I can't. I don't have anything to use."

North rolled her eyes and smacked her tail against the paper floor. "Yes you do, you just have to think that you do."

"But-"

"No buts!" The command was stern and her ears were pressed flat to her head. "Just think about it."

So Avi did. She closed her eyes, and imagined the weight behind her ear. It became heavy the more she thought about it, so much so that she actually reached back to grab it. To her surprise, she didn't come back empty handed. "Holy hell!"

The cat grumbled. "Of course you did."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=UnU, #DA70D6, solid]
Unu sat there staring at the rat as he hugged the cheese. He tried to hug the whole pile, outstretching his tiny arms as far they could go, but in the end he could only hug onto the one tiny triangle in front of him. Then with a maniacal laugh, one that made the bravado of his voice truly shine, the rat burned it all to the ground. Unu was really confused and kinda scared, he didn't want to end up like the cheese.

Ah, man I fucked up. I really fucked up.

"How'd you fuck up?" The rat asked as it paused in its laughter. The tiny thing turned, letting the fire behind him cast deep shadows on its furry face. "The cheese was perfect. Burns just right." He turned to it and stuck up his tiny middle fingers. "Take that you vile creations of old milk!"

He can read my mind?

"No shit sherlock." The rat said with a yawn. "Now that you know how to use your powers lets do something fun." The rat started scampering around Unu, sniffing the air. "Hey make something that can fly."

Unu wanted to fire back with an insult as was his normal goto, but after making a pile of cheese appear from nothing he was curious as to what the limit of his power was. He stared at an empty space and imagined a large fighter plane sitting there, it started to form, showing a yellow wireframe that sketched out its shape in 3D space. Unu walked over to it and as he saw things he didn't like the wireframe fixed itself to match his imagination.

"You just do it." Unu repeated.

"Now you're getting it kid." The rat said. "Now hurry up!"

As Unu was about to start arguing with the rat a black puddle just appeared like something out of a cartoon. Unu left his ship alone and it started to finally take form as his attention was pulled from it. He approached the puddle, but the rat bit his leg and scurried away. Unu stopped and grabbed his leg before noticing more puddles started popping up. Then without warning black slimes launched into the air. It made it seem as the whole world was about to have a black rain shower. Not seconds after this happened Unu heard the sounds of explosions and gunfire in the distance. He then saw pandas.

The pandas formed just as his ship did, but their wireframe was rainbow colored. They took aim at the sludge as it fell and started firing.

"Yo, Freddy! Make a damn weapon!" The rat shouted as it hid inside the cockpit of Unu's ship.

Unu, although it wasn't visible, scrunched his face up in confusion before turning back to watch the pandas. The sludge came down like bullets and any panda caught in their splash was obliterated, a mere splat where they used to be, painting a red spot on the paper world.

"What the fuck!" Unu yelled as he instinctively willed a mace into his hand.

"What the fuck is that?!" The rat yelled.

The mace was indeed weird, It looked like a toy. The handle had a button on it and seemed like something out of Iron Man's arsenal, but the ball and chain made no sense. First off it didn't appear to have a chain, it just seemed like there was a plastic ball attatched to the expensive handle. However, when a bunch of blobs leaped at Unu and he swung, the ball morphed, becoming huge, metal, growing spikes, and glowing red. As it extended a green laser whip kept the ball tethered to Unu's wand.

"That's some imagination kid- Hey watch out!" Unu had lost control as the massive weight of the ball carried him and he smashed his own ship. The rat scurried across the flying metal and ran up Unu's whip onto his shoulder. The blobs were closing in on the pair, some had been taken care of by the pandas, but they had been wiped out just leaving Unu and the rat. "Great job."

"Sorry, I have no- Wait, how the hell do I know how to fight now?!" Unu shouted as he jumped up and dodged a blob's "arm", which was really just it shooting a geyser of sludge in Unu's direction. He then pressed the button on his mace making the ball pop into the air and transform as he swung the wand down. The ball swung down with devastating force. Unu then looked over and saw that the blobs were falling all over the place. He smiled as he released the button on his mace which in turn recalled it to him. "Just do it, right?"

"Yeah, like Nike!" The rat shouted as they landed on the ground.

"Power up!" Unu shouted. In his hand formed a piece of blue cheese. He pulled his mask up and plopped it into his mouth and then he started to magically levitate. "Cheese of knowledge!" Another piece of blue cheese appeared in his hand and he plopped this one into his mouth. After swallowing it he corrected himself in the air, and just in time as several more blobs had finally gotten close enough to try and attack. They threw their "arms" at Unu, but the guy just flew out the way. "What the hell is going on?!" Unu yelled.

"Cheese of knowledge..." The rat muttered.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=GM Note, red, solid] The Void has decided to launch an attack in the form of level 1 blobs, pandas of BISON were dispatched to intercept, but they were no match. Several other inhabitants of BISON who have been here far longer than our characters and have well established their domains are easily fending off this threat. BISON's powers are ineffective against creatures of this type. A Blob's capabilities and weaknesses? Whatever players decide as they write. Figure out how to fend off this threat and have fun.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=GM Action: Lore Update, red, dotted] BISONs are able to tell where others are in the world. They also enjoy teaching humans to become creators to defend their world
[/fieldbox]