Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
A mysterious being traverses through the realms, stealing the light of the worlds. Some say it is a deformed, crystalline monster. Others - a great dragon of illuminating, burning destruction.

You are one of the victims of an eternal nighy. With no Sun to light the moon up at starry sky, you decide the get to the bottom of this. Your investigations lead you to some kind of world, still illuminated by the Sun & Moon... for now.

It seems that you are not the only one, as others have joined you on your quest to uncover the mystery

The Mystery of the Light Eater

Cue the dramatic music- wait, don't, save the good stuff for later.

This Roleplay is a part of my World Jumper! Crossover project, which is a series of roleplays that exist in the same continuity with somewhat of a fixed lore. Each roleplay, in general, is a group adventure that can span single worlds to multiple macrocosms.

This is the first installment.

Feel free to hop into our rather desolate Discord.

Within this RP, you are free to play characters from a wide variety of franchises, or even an original character! As it is now, there will be no character limitations unless I identify anything that would deem it to be implemented.​

WINNAAAAAAAAA!

So, Fenrir has swallowed the Sun and Ragnarok is upon us.

In all seriousness, sounds neat. I'll have to figure out what setting to pull from, though. Probably not a big SF one where a star going out would be unusual, but also something sidestepped by going to another solar system. Well, unless it's more "We're following the problem, and it went here."

I am interested!

I want to join but....discord hasn't exactly left a good impression on me...

Isn't the rp happening in the discord group you linked there though?

O-oh,I see,so that means the rp actually happens in Iwaku then?

Would it be fine I go told you that the OC im using isn't an OC from either of the existing series but has some powers that would relate to them? ((Plus,said OC has a faceclaim of Raven Nova Imperator from Elsword so....))