World Dreamers

C

Chrona

I edited my first post into my character. I just need to finish her History and I'm done with her.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Original poster
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
The IC will probably go under modern since it takes place in Modern day and not an outright fantasy world itself.

Zypher

Original poster
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I'm moving this to closed Apps so those of you that are still working on yours please finish! I'm planning on starting this game on Friday the 2nd.

Zypher

Original poster
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Genres
We have started! Those of you that have not finished your bios please hurry to complete them so you can join in on the fun but do not join until they are completed.