World Cup Soccer

• Thread starter Karsikan the Berzerker
  • Start date
K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
So for those of you that don't know, in the round robin for world cup soccer, tomorrow is England vs USA

All I wanted to say, continue with your lives.

My team couldn't even beat Mexico ._. and we're the host country....

Mexicans get a racial bonus to soccer checks...you should know this.

IT'S.

CALLED.

FOOTBALL.

Also kudos to South Africa getting the first goal of the competition. Nice touch.

Tied 1 to 1, next up Germany vs. Australia

Wait?

So we just drew with the only country in the world that doesn't know the name of the game it's playing!?

guh.. great start >>

Some shaman or some shit better have put a curse on Green because god damn you can't possibly fuck things up like that and be the starter goalkeeper in the English team.

Wait?

So we just drew with the only country in the world that doesn't know the name of the game it's playing!?

guh.. great start >>

This from the country that calls FLASHLIGHTS. . . TORCHES.

In AMERICA. . . a stick with fire on the end is a torch. . . and an electric cylinder with light that comes out at one end powered by batteries is a FLASHLIGHT.

FUCK YEAH.

Some shaman or some shit better have put a curse on Green because god damn you can't possibly fuck things up like that and be the starter goalkeeper in the English team.
yeah, that was sad.

This from the country that calls FLASHLIGHTS. . . TORCHES.

In AMERICA. . . a stick with fire on the end is a torch. . . and an electric cylinder with light that comes out at one end powered by batteries is a FLASHLIGHT.

FUCK YEAH.

You mean the country that elected to name them after an item of similar function rather than hamfistedly call them two words that vaguely equate to the items function? Flashlight.. I mean really? it sounds like something a 5 year old would come up with as a weapon for his made up gundam..

Also colour has a u. Pants are underwear. And Z should not be a commonly used letter

COLOR!!! YOU DON'T PRONOUNCE THE U SO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE IT, PANTS ARE WORN OVER YOUR UNDERWEAR AND YES Z SHOULD COMMONLY BE USED AS A LETTER!!!!

This is the only time that I want my country to receive a complete ass-kicking from every other country the world.

I hope England get knocked out as soon as possible so the underclass of brain-dead knuckle-dragging retards shut the fuck up and go back to their cess-pits to choke to death on rat's piss.

Finally, I've discovered Asmodeus is actually a lesbian woman.

I am also the better troll.

i'm pissed off at green not because he fumbled the block but because i had to listen to the US fans tell me and the 3 other lads rooting for england to "shut up" while the same *ahem* gentlemen *ahem* cheered for fifteen minutes on what i consider an unclean goal.

also,
football is the proper term
Torches (see "electric torches") is also the proper term
and american fans and the sports they follow are obnoxious annoyances that need to be put in their places by European sports fans

cheers!

i'm pissed off at green not because he fumbled the block but because i had to listen to the US fans tell me and the 3 other lads rooting for england to "shut up" while the same *ahem* gentlemen *ahem* cheered for fifteen minutes on what i consider an unclean goal.

also,
football is the proper term
Torches (see "electric torches") is also the proper term
and american fans and the sports they follow are obnoxious annoyances that need to be put in their places by European sports fans

cheers!

Yes, the proper terms in a place that calls something underwear when it's on the OUTSIDE.

And the not crazy US fans hate the obnoxious US fans just as much as everyone else. Every country has obnoxious fans. Probably even Canadians when Hockey is the subject. At least there wasn't one of those guys with an Air Horn there. Or was there? That would explain the PO'd factor.

In America!

Would you have not done the same should your positions have been switched? To many people this is a subject on equal significance to religion, to other it is more so.

if you hold sports on the same pedestal as religion, you need your head checked. its just a game.............just sayin

Isn't that why both have such elaborate headgear most of the time?