World Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
For a while now I have been bundling up my multiple ideas for a fantasy world much like the wonderful world that J.R.R. Tolkien created, but in a way, nothing like the world he created. I only take inspiration from such a great piece of literature to think of ideas for my own world that I am creating and hope to share with everyone in due time. But sadly, I'm having a hard time with this and I would like it if someone could help me 'finish it'. Though in truth, it could never really be finished as I plan to work on it much further than just one story. I want to explore all of it, but for now, I would like to turn it into a group roleplay that people could enjoy and explore it as I add on more and more.

So, basically, I'm asking for help so someone can help me organize everything and help me create the group roleplay. It's not limited to that though, if they so desire, they can help me create creatures and gods for it.

If anyone is interested, please reply here or private message me. Thank you for reading.

I'm interested. Shoot me a PM, I'd like to see your Plot, as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.