2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
OOC

Hello! Bonjour! How ya doin?
21566-jpg.105332

I just finished watching the anime "World Break: Aria of curse for a holy swordsman" and I loved it! So I was thinking of making a group rp for it except an AU so it would be all original characters rather than canon.

Since the anime has some rather mature content and I do enjoy libertine I'm hoping to make this a 18+ only group but! I'll go for PG-13 if that's what you all want =) I'll also be looking for a co-gm so if your interested in this position please let me know! =)​

Last edited:
O.O I have a good plot I promise!

Still looking! You know you wanna join! :bananaman:

Aw no interest? Sad panda :cry:

hmmmmmmmmmm....................

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
What's the show about? I've never seen it
Heres a summary of the show.
[Spoili]
World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman takes place at a high school named the Akane Academy, where students known as Saviors attend. Saviors, divided into Shirogane and Kuroma, are reincarnations of individuals who lived in the past and now possess awakened memories of their past lives. Shirogane manifest weapons and techniques while Kuroma manifest magic for defense purposes; the students are trained to defend against monsters called Metaphysicals, which brutally and indiscriminately attack humans. The story follows main protagonist, Moroha Haimura, who possess both past lives as Flaga, swordmaster and prince of a small country, and Shu Saura, King of the Netherworld. Reincarnated as a 15-year-old boy uniquely with both the abilities of Shirogane and Kuroma, he was chosen to enroll in the academy. He meets Satsuki, a boisterous girl who is very boastful and brash and whose past life was Sarasha, sister of Flaga; and Shizuno, a calm and levelheaded girl, whose past life was Shu Saura's queen.

One day, while attending class on how to manifest Light Skills, he attains and begins to realize his abilities and because of that, he joins the Striker Unit, the elite team of the Akane Academy. At the same time, his past and present lives with Satsuki and Shizuno begin to intertwine. But the school life for a schoolboy like Moroha is not all that. It starts to turn topsy-turvy when the Metaphysicals start to appear in the midst of the community and attack people.[/spoili]

Hmmmm, sounds interesting

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Maybe.. I'll have to wait and see how this goes before I partake in it.
Oh phooey, fiiine lol. I'm thinking of starting an OOC/Sign ups to see if it'll get more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.