Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Kevin Clark
Interaction: @Nue @Robo27

Kevin promptly shrugs his shoulders as Bya states that she was shocked and he already knew her "You can't expect me to have telepathy now.". He was a bit curious about what she was drawing but he decides to relent on his inquiries as it seems she doesn't want to answer at all. Kevin looked at Bya intently for a moment trying to recognize her, he had seen her somewhere before as she acted somewhat familiar but he couldn't put his hands on it. Before anything happens Bya happily escapes right next to another group of students who were doing something. "Geez, at least tell me what the instructor said." Kevin sighs in defeat but right after he renewed his resolved and walks towards a different group of students not noticing the fallen piece of paper. "Failure is the fuel of success." he mumbled to himself.

By different group of students he was actually looking for Cerulean but someone else caught his eye instead. A brown haired Asian looking dude probably slightly older than Kevin was. He was currently trying to do something with his arm but it failed. Kevin was intrigued and head over to his direction. "Hey there! my name's Kevin." He introduces himself while leaving a hand out to the brunet who was currently on the ground. "I wasn't listening to the instructor so I'm kinda lost mind helping a pal out?" Kevin asked with a sincere smile.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Name: Seiji Hattori
Interaction: Cerulean - @Whispering~Melody

"Wait...Seiji?? The Seiji i use to beat in every race?" He responded with a grin. Suddenly Ceru lightly punched his old friends arm. "This is crazy! Your a Savior too??" He questioned with a happy smile. As the instructor ordered them to spread out he complied but stuck by Seiji. "Haha yeah you used to. I think those days are over now." He laughed while teasing him. He had been working out and stuff after he left because Seiji just couldn't stand to lose every single time against him. "Of course I'm a Savior. Hell I should have been your first guess. I just took the test a few weeks ago after procrastinating for god knows how long. What about you?" The real reason he didn't go to the test earlier was that he was scared of not being one. He didn't have a very busy life before hand and not becoming a Savior would just be a nail in the coffin. It took him a while to get over his anxiety but when he did there was nothing that could meet the satisfaction. He would finally be someone who could become truly important.

• Love
Modest D'Arc Lovérent~~~
Combat & Prana Control Class - Arena
No one

While Modest walked away even more, he felt pressure in his head growing.
~No!~ he said mentally, slowly looking on lamps. As pressure grown, lamps would start to blink harder and harder. His head started to fill up with loud howling noise, as he couldn't hear any other sounds.
~Concentrate... Cool it down...~

• Love
Name: Ryth sirgantir
Interaction: no one

once again Ryth seemed to be all alone during the transition to the prana control class. he had finished his thoughts on the eye he was getting used to and refocused on what to do here, this new environment would require him to act differently than what he usually did to fit in with what he was being taught so he tried to figure out what he should do in the new situations... until he got to the locker room and had to change, he had no issue getting into the skintight spandex like material although it showed the fact he had a pathetic build only partly redeemed by the fact he had no fat whatsoever. inside the training room was the first time someone had a high chance of noticing him as he chuckled when the teacher called them saviours; considering what happened to allow him to come here without passing a test he was more a potential mass murderer than a saviour, but that was beside the point, he would grow to control his power or if it was only a curse gouge his eye out and leave... hopefully they had enough painkillers to make it painless because he really didn't want to have it done and for it to hurt. at that point the teacher told them to try and summon their prana so he went to the least populated area of the room both to stop unwanted casualties and to be easily visible if something goes wrong. with that done he began to reach out for what he felt the last time things were summoned, taking half a minute before he reached it and... damnit. as soon as he did his eye seemed to grow, the gear making up his iris turning as it grew considerably purple. hoping that he had good awareness of his power and the corruption was a single aspect not his whole power he began to suppress it, the minute it took to do this dangerous energy was leaking out of his being

• Love
cooltext190882500943707-png.111857

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6b5ow0ye8hwko88ocgs408ww4_640-gif.111855
Interaction
: @Robo27 @Gabriel Heartache

"You too!" She responded with a bright smile as she listened to their instructor. As they split up to create more space Fi stuck by Tetsuo but gave him his space as they began their first objective: To manifest their prana. Honestly this was the first time the Fiara had tried to pull from the prana within her without using her Origin. Stepping into place a couple feet from Tet the young woman took a long, deep breath as she rose her arms out slightly in front of her. Closing her eyes she tried to imagine her prana, tapping into it, pulling it to the surface. At first all she felt was resistance, then she felt a tingle of sorts flowing over her skin. It felt good and weird at the same time.

After a minute she opened her silvery gaze, only to gasp in surprise as she found not only her arms, but her whole torso aside from her legs, covered in some kind of armor. Armor that made her feel...Strong. Grinning she made a fist and did a mock punch into the air. But that was when she heard Tetsuo beside her.
"I cant do it!" Frowning walked over to where he sat, but another student beat her to the punch. Approaching she gently pat the brunette's shoulder. "Its okay Tetsuo, everybody is different. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon!" She encouraged with a warm smile before turning her attention to the new stranger.

Holding out her hand she introduced herself.
"Hi there, I'm Fiara." She hoped this new person was nice like Tetsuo. She loved making new friends.

Last edited:
Name: Tetsuo Asada
Interaction: @Whispering~Melody @Gabriel Heartache

Tetsuo sat a bit dejected at his own failure, but he also knew at the same time that not everyone can get it on their first try, and that it would come with more concentration and willpower. He sighed out and sat with his head tilted back looking up towards the sky. During this time he closed his eyes and began thinking of the ways he could make his prana manifest properly. As he sat quietly thinking to himself a voice rang out from his side and broke his train of thought. Tetsuo opened his eyes to the direction of the voice; in his vision stood a brown haired boy that, by the looks of him, was younger than himself, but not by a lot. Tuning into his surroundings he was able to catch the last bit of what the male was asking. Seeing as there was no reason for Tetsuo to refuse he got ready to get up off the floor, but at that exact moment he felt a warm hand on his shoulder. Looking up and above him, Fiara was standing over him with her hand on his shoulder. Tetsuo let out a friendly laugh and prepared himself to get up and off the floor.「Aha yeah you are not wrong there maybe if I do my best and concentrate more I will be able to do it. On another note it seems as if you managed to pull it off.」Tetsuo noted as he put his attention to her clothing.

After looking at her clothes one more time he turned his attention to the male that approached him.「So you didn't catch what the instructor said, well it's simpl- er well not for me, but maybe for you, what we are trying to do right now is manifest our prana by remembering the method we used to use in our past lives. That's all I can honestly say as that is literally what everyone in here is attempting, after that doing the same thing you would try and manifest your origin weapon.」He looked towards Fiar and spoke again.「Basically do what she did, but not exactly the way she did...if that makes sense.」Tetsuo then let out another laugh as he dusted himself off. 「Well time to try again.」

• Love
Modest D'Arc Lovérent~~~
Combat & Prana Control Class - Arena
No one

While Modest walked away even more, he felt pressure in his head growing.
~No!~ he said mentally, slowly looking on lamps. As pressure grown, lamps would start to blink harder and harder. His head started to fill up with loud howling noise, as he couldn't hear any other sounds.
~Concentrate... Cool it down...~
Name: Walker Roydon Grey
Interaction: No one

Walker continued playing off his act of being on time, but couldn't help be curious about Modest. He didn't approach him again, wanting to avoid pressuring the kid, but he glanced at him during a moment of his struggle.

"Someone's going to have a tough year." Walker commented to himself. He then returned his attention to the actual class.
Name: Ryth sirgantir
Interaction: no one

once again Ryth seemed to be all alone during the transition to the prana control class. he had finished his thoughts on the eye he was getting used to and refocused on what to do here, this new environment would require him to act differently than what he usually did to fit in with what he was being taught so he tried to figure out what he should do in the new situations... until he got to the locker room and had to change, he had no issue getting into the skintight spandex like material although it showed the fact he had a pathetic build only partly redeemed by the fact he had no fat whatsoever. inside the training room was the first time someone had a high chance of noticing him as he chuckled when the teacher called them saviours; considering what happened to allow him to come here without passing a test he was more a potential mass murderer than a saviour, but that was beside the point, he would grow to control his power or if it was only a curse gouge his eye out and leave... hopefully they had enough painkillers to make it painless because he really didn't want to have it done and for it to hurt. at that point the teacher told them to try and summon their prana so he went to the least populated area of the room both to stop unwanted casualties and to be easily visible if something goes wrong. with that done he began to reach out for what he felt the last time things were summoned, taking half a minute before he reached it and... damnit. as soon as he did his eye seemed to grow, the gear making up his iris turning as it grew considerably purple. hoping that he had good awareness of his power and the corruption was a single aspect not his whole power he began to suppress it, the minute it took to do this dangerous energy was leaking out of his being
Name: Walker Roydon Grey
Interaction: @Ryth

Walker then noticed another boy walk away from the crowd and was irritated. Both were truly interesting and he would have loved nothing more than to interrogate them both, but he was stuck. Both were obviously awkward so direct approaches would probably get him no where.

"So, one has some weird power... and the other has something going on with their eye... I'll have to remember to record this." Walker said to himself. "Meanwhile, I'm no better sitting here. Well, since I can't think of anything, I'll just pressure one of them into using their powers."

Walker then stood up and looked to Modest. He knew what was going on there for the most part, for whatever reason, the boy could summon weapons from his stomach. Walker speculated that he might be able to draw these weapons from other parts of his body and maybe even more than he had seen, but he had no evidence. However, the one with the eye he had no clue about and doubted diplomacy would work.

"I have been rather bored anyway, maybe he will spice up my day." Walker rolled his neck and wound up his arm as he approached Ryth.

He then closed his eyes imagining that power in his dreams. With this thought in mind the prana began to manifest and enhanced his leg strength. His clothing altered and he gained new a new bottom attire. Walker was amazed, but didn't let it distract him too much. With little distance between him and Ryth he pointed and called the boy out.

"You there. Fight me." Walker said in a calm manner, unless one was already focused on the pair the challenge would go unnoticed to everyone else.

Name: Ryth
Interaction: @ShiroKiyoshi
a bit before Ryth fully calmed down another boy called him out for a fight, by instinct he turned to the boy displaying the eye for the intruder to see, growing and going to a more vertical angle each second the eye kept getting redder as his thoughts drifting to combat before he had control of the eye just let it get more out of control, the gear that was his iris beginning to turn as he covered it to little effect as it was growing larger than his hand. "could we please... not? I can't control this yet" the malevolent energy seemed to be coming out of him like he was a fountain at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.