Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Kevin Clark
Interaction: @Whispering~Melody @Nue @Gremory

Kevin laughed heartily at Cerulean response it was exactly as planned. He shrugs his shoulders while taking the punch like a man and gave a wink. "And that's why I'm awake and a fair heroine has to save you." a bigger grin surfaced, if his previous smile wasn't big enough already. Kevin hasn't laughed or smile like this in a very long time, it felt great. He turned to face Ceru after Bya left, giving the same look as he was giving him but with a thumbs up as well. "You don't have to tell me twice, she hasn't even given us her name yet!" Kevin stood up, and position his messenger style bag more comfortably. "Let's go partner!" Kevin declared as walks towards Ceru. He takes a quick chance to look at his soon-to-be fellow classmates and someone caught his eye. A person of intrigue that was wearing headphones and he was looking this way. Hopefully their eyes met as Kevin gives a small wave and a 'You should hang out with us' look. Straight after he navigated his way to Bya's side "Say, you have not grace us with your name yet and I have a feeling that we are going to be in the same classes." Kevin said in a sly tone with a sly smile and a sly look. "I hope that I'm not being too brash." Kevin covers his mouth and gives a small shrug. Well it didn't come out the way he imagine it would, maybe the atmosphere was getting to him.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Name: Walker.
Interaction: @Whispering~Melody @Robo27 @KuroBuros The Infected

"I believe I suggested something similar to that already. Let's go now." Walker then walked ahead of the group into the orientation room. By now it had to be almost over so he was at least thankful for that. Stepping he looked around at everyone and noticed one thing: it was nearing its end. He stopped and crossed his arms immediately. "I guess we have to spread out now. See ya' guys later." Walker then went to find a seat with as many vacancies next to it as possible, but he knew that wasn't likely now since they were so late.

Last edited:
  • Love
Name: Seiji Hattori
Interaction: @Gabriel Heartache

While walking towards the auditorium he saw someone wave at Seiji and give him a needy look. He figured it would be better to introduce himself to potential class mates should they interact and this is no different. He slouched his way towards the man while wearing one of his earphones. He seemingly was talking to someone else but he wouldn't have waved if not to talk to him. "I'm Seiji Hattori. Nice to meet you." He was a bit awkward is situations like this so he waited for the man to respond. Seiji found it interesting to watch how people react, especially since they could fight soon. He had very little knowledge of his past life, other than a few tid-bits in his dreams and sometimes even visions when he was awake. It would be nice to get better at combat and to finally train as he always wanted to.

• Love
Name:Byakara "Bya" Aotsuki
Interaction:@Whispering~Melody @Gabriel Heartache @Gremory
Soon after Bya started leaving, she heard the pattering of the two boys' footsteps coming closer and closer. She rolled her eyes, for she knew at that point the two of them decided to follow her. It didn't take long at all for them to catch up. It also didn't take as long for them to realize that she hasn't decided to give them her name yet, and it was up to confident Kevin to not-so-confidently prompt the question, to which she calmly answered. "Don't worry Kevin. It's a very reasonable question to ask one for their name! But to be honest there's no point in asking...you'll get my name eventually, its just a matter of time. If we do indeed have the same classes, then you will get my name with the roll call, no?" With that, Bya gave Kevin a friendly pat on the head and a small smile over to Cerulean, who was as salty as a saltine cracker. "Have some patience, Kevin. as Kuroma you of all people should know that no?"
She turned her back to the boys, ignoring anything derogatory that Cerulean spat out, even if it was a bit corny. She refused to speak with those who taunt, as it is merely a waste of time. Instead, she set her sights on the headmistress, who of all things were handing out classes to students, a kind thing for one in her position to be doing. She walked up to her, waved and pointed at the class reports in a friendly manner. even though she was having a nice conversation with those boys, she was not one to talk much in a crowd, but rather stay silent, and not stick out. Being the odd one in a group made Bya feel uneasy, and instead, decided to grab her classes and run.​

• Love
Name: Gemma
Interaction: None

I'm late. I'm late. I am so late, Gemma berated herself as she dashed into the school, trying to look for the orientation room. Oh god where was it? She shouldn't have prettied herself up with make up, but she at least wanted to look nice. I'm so late oh god where's the orientation room? Breathing hard and fast, she checked the rooms to see if there were a bunch of other students that were in orientation. After a good, long, while, she thought she could hear something coming from inside one of those doors. She peered inside. Students. There you are! She entered the premises not as gracefully as she would've wanted, but at least she was in now. Smoothing her outfit that consisted of a black long sleeved shirt and a white mini skirt, she let herself calm down a bit before strolling among the students, trying to look for a place for herself.

• Love
Time-Skip
~~~~

Later in the morning the students will be shown to their changing rooms where they change into the specifid gym uniforms before heading to their first class, Combat & Prana control. Once arriving at the arena after about a 5 min trip on a Moving Walkway the students will be led by a teacher to the center of a sandy arena thats surrounded by 12ft high metal walls with seats located on top.

"Hello Saviors! My name is Nakamura Shiske. I will be your Combat and Prana control teacher." The middle aged man announced to the students as they gathered.

Name: Gemma
Interaction: None

Gemma was in the dressing room, washing her face of all the make up she put on for orientation. She didn't expect that they would fight so soon and she certainly didn't want to ruin her face with make up and sweat trickling down. She turned the faucet off and tried to look for a mirror to look at. The girl lockers didn't seem to have that. ...Second washing then. Once she was done with that, she went over to her locker and began turning the dial this way and that, eventually opening it. The girl put on her uniform and promptly marched into the arena where some old guy was saying that he was their instructor and what not. Well he seemed friendly, maybe she could be friendly to him back.

• Love
Interaction:

Seji was ecstatic. The Combat & Prana control class was the one he had been looking forward to the most when he hear he was a Savior. He had always wanted to learn how to fight but it was never practical before this. He got into the locker room and promptly changed into his gym uniform. It was quite a bit on a moving walkway before they had made their way into the arena. In the middle was what seemed to be and instructor. While filing in the instructor started his speech off "Hello Saviors! My name is Nakamura Shiske. I will be your Combat and Prana control teacher." Seiji could tell what people were with what cliques from how they gathered when they sat. It didn't effect him as he really didn't care about stuff like that. He was only looking towards combat.

• Love
Interaction:@Whispering~Melody @Gabriel Heartache @Gremory
Byakara quietly entered the arena, placed her things neatly on the ground, and looked forward while staying silent to the subject at hand, that being prana, and how to control it. Which is good, since she has no idea on what prana even is, much less deal with controlling it. She briefly looked behind her to see if the boys were having the same class and were following her, and gave a small sigh of relief at the fact that she didn't see them, she stood in the back, taking in the teacher's wonderful greeting and eagerly waiting to absorb whatever information there was to come, and hoping that she doesn't have to do any group work with anybody today...​

Last edited:
  • Love
Name:Kevin Clark
Interaction: @Whispering~Melody @Nue

Kevin suited up a bit quicker than the rest of the guys in the locker room and closes his locker. The sports uniform seems to be like standard sportswear although a bit tighter than what he is used to. He tries to stretch the fabric around his collar. "This seems like pretty high quality stuff." he tells himself. Kevin does a few small stretches before heading out to the Arena. As Kevin exits the locker room he can't help but marvel for a quick second at the large stadium with a pretty dang impressive skylight.

He slides through the students who were already forming groups, trying to find Ceru and perhaps that girl from before. Luck wasn't on his side however as he can't find Ceru at all so instead he heads towards the back sliding through the crowd like a snake. Kind of. Finally, Kevin is at the back of the group and took in a breath of air to celebrate going through all those people. Well he didn't find Ceru but that's fine. Though he couldn't hear what the instructor was saying from all the way back here. He turns to ask one of his classmate and what did you know the girl from before was right to his left. "Yo, still gonna keep your name a secret, anyways what did the instructor say? I couldn't hear a thing." Kevin asked with a small smile.

• Love
Modest D'Arc Lovérent~~~
Combat & Prana Control Class - Arena
No one

Modest followed others to first combat class, being quite worried. Throughout the morning, his metaphysical side glitched, so he was worrying about it. He tried to calm himself down, walking with others boys to changing rooms. While walking, he heard several speeches around him, mostly on theme "...Hmph, he wouldn't be able to even hold a weapon..." "...He seems so thin, how is he even supposed to fight?" And much more. He gathered people that he thought said it with creepy smiles, and angry nodding - after what, they stepped away from him, keeping a distance.
Modest quickly walked inside changing room, but... Left it as the last person. His hand was glitching a little bit - suddenly extending, and then de extending. He tried to calm down, as hand took it original length. Modest checked training uniform.
-Looks more like dress for some futuristic fetish...-
He commented, looking on quite short training uniform. After several minutes, he defeated feeling of disgust, and dressed up, when someone said something in front of him:
~Hah, that idiot dresses so slow, that even...-
He didn't hear the end, but he assumed it was very "humorous" - boys around male who said it, started to laugh like crazy. Modest grunted something, walking out. He assumed, that it's best for no one to see him, so he stood at very corner of arena, trying to concentrate his thoughts. He looked on his body, lightly moving finger across his stomach. He felt pulsating energy of "undetectable expansion" spell, which created mini-space inside him, as he used him to keep his three favorite guns.

• Love
cooltext190018592773634.png
99576722_large_2592388_193640optimize_d.jpg
Interaction: Seiji - @Gremory

Cerulean was distracted by the high tech gadgets inside the massive school as they were led to the changins rooms. He ended up losing sight of Kevin in the sea of students in the end. 'Dang...' Kev was the only person Ceru knew. At least the only one he recognized so far. 'I wonder if everyone here is from another country like me..' He thought curiously as he entered the locker room to change. At the sight of his "Gym Clothes" he grimaced 'Aw man...' the thing looked like something a professional gymnast would wear. Not something Ceru wanted to try, he did NOT do spandex.

Approaching one of the teachers waiting to lead them to the Arena, Cerulean held up the stretchy uniform. "Isn't there something else i can wear? I'm allergic to spandex." He asked. Okay so he wasn't allergic, at least not physically, but if it got him out of leotardville...He'll tell a white lie. The teacher looked him over then gave a friendly smile. "Dont worry its not spandex, its a special blend of hypoallergenic fibers." Instantly his face fell as his excuse was batted away. Trudging back to his locker he once again grimaced at the sight of the uniform before finally relenting. Putting it on with a defeated sight Ceru fidgeted with the soft material. Okay maybe it wasnt as bad as he imagined, but it sure was skin tight!

After changing he noticed some of the students making sneering comments about another student that just entered one of the changing rooms. Scowling Ceru clenched his fist. There was one thing, okay one of the things the Greek couldn't stand. Bullies. He knew if he started something now though it would only get him in trouble. 'I'll settle it in the Arena...I hope they let us spar.' He wondered as he eyed the bullies as he exited the locker room.

Peridot eyes went wide as they entered the Arena, it was huge! The stands alone could seat at least 1000. His head swiveled from side to side as he tried to take in everything while they walked to the center of the Arena. The sand under his feat brought back memories of home that made him smile. Unfortunately he was so distracted by the architecture that he didn't notice the person in front of him stop. Colliding with his back the young boy stumbled back before catching himself.
"Woah, sorry! Wasn't watching where I was going." He apologized, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

• Love
Reactions: Nue
Interaction: Cerulean - @Whispering~Melody

While waiting for the instructor to keep going and actively trying to ignore the other loud people in the room he was bumped in the back from someone. "Woah, sorry! Wasn't watching where I was going." The guy apologized, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Wait a minute... You? You're Cerulean right? Do you remember me?!?! It's Seiji Hattori!" Seiji was ecstatic. He had been an exchange student in Scotland for a few years on a program to help him to into a better college. He was a bit young but he needed to get a head start on things, as he believed. During his time there he had met another kid by the name of Cerulean Asmodeus. You could almost say they were inseparable, best friends. Well until he had to go back. Seiji didn't have a lot of friends back home so you could say he was the only childhood friend he had. He cherished the memories of had but never let it show, thinking it would be a sign of weakness to show something like that so he bottled it up. He wouldn't show Cerulean now but he was reminiscing about older times. Another upside; at least he knew someone here.

• Love
Name: Tetsuo Asada
Interaction: Everyone and Anyone

Tetsuo walked into the arena behind a few students who rushed into the arena thinking they were going to be able to start whenever they wanted, but in reality it didn't matter how fast anyone got into the arena as regardless of who it was, the professor had to explain everything to them before they could advance. There was some commotion here and there in the changing room and then out in the arena, but it was all settled by the time everyone was stood in front of professor, practically staring him down waiting in anticipation for something. Tet on the other hand waited patiently, in this time he looked round at his surroundings. Taking into account the various details of the arena, and how it was all set up. It was quiet a simple setup as to be expected. Once he got a look at everything he tuned back into what the professor was saying and caught onto the vital pieces of information here and there. The one thing that concerned Tet the most was summoning his Origin weapon, as ever since he found out he was a savior he always had a nagging feeling that something was off about him. He continued to quietly think to himself as he waited along side the other students for the professor to finish his explanations.

• Love

cooltext190882500943707.png
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6b5ow0ye8hwko88ocgs408ww4_640.gif Location: Arena
Interaction: @Robo27

Fiara found the required uniform for their next class....Awkward. It wasn't that she minded the stretchy material that much. But it was definitely something the Scott was not use to. She didnt even like wearing leotards with her dresses like some women did. To her it just felt too restricting, not to mention a pain to put on. But as she dawned the uniform she found it surprisingly comfortable. Despite its looks it let her move as freely as if she were wearing average clothes, if not better. "Hmm.." She smiled as she headed out of the changing rooms.

Arriving at the Arena Fi scanned the crowd for any familiar faces. Specifically the boy she met earlier, Tetsuo, he seemed nice and since he was just about the only person she made contact with so far she thought it would be best to stick by him. For now at least. Spotting her target the crimson haired Savior made a beeline for him. Within seconds she appeared seemingly out of nowhere right beside him.
"Found ya Tetsuo!" She greeted with an enthusiastic smile. Fiara listened along with everyone else as the instructor explained everything. She really hoped they got to test their skills at least some today! She knew she could summon her Origin from past experience. But for some reason when it came to spells....It just never seemed to work out.
~~~~~~~~​
Instructor - Nakamura Shiske

"Alright first I'll explain the barrier surrounding this Arena. Once you enter the barrier like you did earlier, any minor injuries received inside of it will be temporary. After you leave any injuries will disappear." The teacher proceeded to explain then moved on. "Okay first i would like all of you to spread out." Waiting for the students to comply he would stand toward the middle.

"Now i would like you to try and summon and manifest your prana."

[Spoili]
This is what prana manifestation looks like. It changes your clothes into a kind of prana-armor that boosts your physical abilities.
Partial (arms) manifestation.
maxresdefault (3).jpg
Full manifestation
tumblr_nqqlspIaWR1u9wtleo1_500.jpg[/spoili]

Name: Tetsuo Asada
Interaction: @Whispering~Melody

As Tetuso stood quietly keeping to himself a very familiar voice rang out beside him. As he turned his head to the direction of the voice a flash of crimson hair flashed by him and was immediately at his side. It was Fiara from earlier. He gave a smile and replied to her greeting.「Hey there Fiara good to see you.」 His greeting was short but to the point he didn't want to talk over the professor too much especially since he was a bit clueless as to how to do any of the things he needed to do, especially summoning. In the past before finding out he was a savior he was able to summon once before by pure coincidence, since then he has tried his best to make it happen again. Today was going to be the day in which he masters summoning his origins weapon.

It was at the end of this thought that the professor wanted everyone to give channeling a go. He was excited for this moment. He moved out of the way from everyone just in case and followed the directions of the professor, with all his focus put into his very being he began to channel the prana through his arms, but immediately it dissipated into thin air. Tetsuo gave it another go and just like the first time it got just past his wrists before it dissipated into thin air. It seemed as if Tetsuo did not have a strong grasp on his past memories making it very hard for him to channel his prana properly. He sighed heavily and plopped down onto the floor.「I can't do it!」He exclaimed in a frustrated tone.

• Love
Name: Walker Roydon Grey
Interaction: @WitchcraftIsScience

Walker was fashionably late as he walked into the changing rooms to get dressed. He, like most of the boys, was not too comfortable with the clothing provided, but just like the rest he reluctantly slid the clothes on. After he did he looked over himself. The outfit had no sleeves or legs. He felt bare. He hated the feeling. Now self-conscious of his appearance he went to find an empty corner and tried to move around in the uniform. He executed an entire martial art form in the uniform. The form was something low tier. Coming out as just a chain of skills that he learned practicing Tae-Kwon-Do, but then he stood and gripped his fist remembering his dreams and what that version of him was capable of. Walker then got in a ready stance again to mimick just one kick that he saw in the dream before he headed out in his ridiculous uniform. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and imagined that one move as best he could. Then he opened his eyes and was... interested in what he saw.

"Light? Is this prana... I need to goto class." Walker muttered to himself.

He then got out of the fighting stance and the light dissipated. He stared at his leg curiously before turning to join the others already practicing a feat. he nearly accomplished in the locker room. Walker then stepped out to see the class was already in full swing. He flinched a little, but didn't speak a word. All he could think about was the punishment that could befall him for being just a few minutes late. He looked around and dashed to a group before being noticed. Slowly he stood to his feet to find he had bumped into a boy oddly touching his belly. Given the nature Walker had decided to pursue ever since knowing about his dreams he was a rather quiet individual and this boy most likely didn't notice him until he spoke up.

"Just by the fact that you're over here instead of there I can tell you're insecure. You should stop that before someone catches on to whatever you're hiding." Walker said in a calm voice with his arms crossed. He had no idea what the boy's situation was, but he could pick up bits and pieces with context. "However, I don't care since you are my saving grace. I have seen prana users before so I guess this is just a collaborative attempt to produce it."

Walker then unfolded his arms. What he was seeing looked similar to what he had produced in the locker room. He resumed that same stance and got ready to release his first kick, but stopped and looked at the boy who was throwing his concentration.

"The fact that you haven't replied to me is throwing me. I will tell you my name, then you tell me yours so we can get started. I am Walker." he stated as he extended his hand.

cooltext190018592773634.png 99576722_large_2592388_193640optimize_d.jpg
Interaction: Seiji - @Gremory

Frowning Ceru tilted his head as he looked the other boy up and down, trying to sift through his memories to come up with a face. "Umm..." But then in a flash a image entered his mind. It was hazy but the face he saw was unmistakable, though a much older version. The boy in front of him was his former childhood friend. "Wait...Seiji?? The Seiji i use to beat in every race?" He responded with a grin. His memories coming back now. Cerulean had only been 6 when Seiji joined his school in Greece as an exchange student. They'd been nearly inseparable after Seiji came to his aid when Ceru got into yet another fight. Being sorely outnumbered the purple haired boy was getting his butt kicked when suddenly the new kid stepped in. Together they beat back the bullies but they didnt come out unscathed.

But their friendship was doomed to perish when Seiji returned to Japan after only 2 years. Suddenly Ceru lightly punched his old friends arm.
"This is crazy! Your a Savior too??" He questioned with a happy smile. As the instructor ordered them to spread out he complied but stuck by Seiji.

Reactions: Nue
Modest D'Arc Lovérent~~~
Combat & Prana Control Class - Arena
@ShiroKiyoshi

On the first, Modest thought that he felt a hit because of his stress... Well, the boy who bumped into him didn't look like projectile of his stress. He stepped away, as his spell glitched a bit: handle of RPG-16 suddenly fell out of small portal in his belly.
-FOR THE SAKE OF SAVIORS ORIGINS!-
He yelled hardly, pushing the handle back in portal, and closing it.
-Eheheh...-
He tried to do a sarcastic laugh, but it went awful. He would notice stares of most students, telling either - "SHUTUPITSLESSONHERE!!1!11!1" or "Psychopath!". He grunted, stepping away even more.

Interaction:@Whispering~Melody @Gabriel Heartache @Anyone else
Bya would be sitting there, quietly, taking into account anything the teacher said while at the same time, doodling on a piece paper, keeping to herself, then, all of a sudden, a wild Kevin appears, asking Bya once again for her name. She gasped in shock and hid away what she was doodling on before turning to Kevin with a frown. "Well there are two things about that. First, you gave me quite a frighten coming up to me all of a sudden like that! which is good, it helps me with my perception, keep at it! Secondly, I stated before and I'll state it once more, Kevin, I need not to ask you my name...why? Because you already know it, don't you." Bya said, giving a small giggle as she nonchalantly skipped to an open spot in the arena to do her prana practice, as instructed, but not before her folded classroom schedule fell to the ground as she skipped away from Kevin, and instead, next to a new, fresh batch of people.
she didn't decide to pay attention to them, and instead focus on putting the prana into her arms!!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.