Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, forgot to check my spelling:p

Character Sheet

latest

Appearance: <See above>
Name: Byakara Aotsuki
Sexuality: asmexual (I.E ain't nobody stealin' this gurl...as of yet :O)

Height: 5' 10''
Race: Caucasian
Shirogane/Kuroma: Kuroma

Origin:
~Scroll of the Lotus Flower- Phantasmic Defense~
<It is the thing in her hands that has rainbow letters:3>
Hijiri.Byakuren.full.530947.jpg
Personality: Bya can be a reserved and quiet girl sometimes, yet talkative and confident at other times. Bya's favorite pastimes are anything dealing with books, petting animals, or giggling to herself whenever she cooks up a great argument with her friends, watching them bicker back and forth. She may be a bit mischievous at times, but to heart, she aspires to be a kind and friendly girl to all, whether they have good or evil intent, it is of no matter to her, for she has neutral intent.

Relationships: If one wants to, they let me know okay ;)

Skill Allotment

Prana: 5
Strength:4
Speed:3
Intelligence:6
Endurance:7
Total: 25​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I just threw a CS there just in case, because heckles I love the sound of this RP!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Canadia...
I got the joke, but ugh it just irks me so.

Another thing though we are all first years so the age would be between 15 and 16

@Nue

Last edited:
@Ryth You'd lose your eye. From what I've seen in the show so far, their weapons turn into the summons, so if that happened your weapon would be destroyed and your eye along with it. I mean you could always use prana to summon the eye again, but you would only have one eye left so I think it'd be better if you just used a wand or handheld trinket.

Familiar destroyed/Spell overpowered enough times = Origin's temporary destruction

Other than that the god thing isn't that OP if he just utilizes the elements of the gods like lightning bolts and stuff.

Oh rea
Another thing though we are all first years so the age would be between 15 and 16

@Nue
Rlly? Well then you might want to look at a few other of these CS's brah, because I base my age off of others.

Also, not hating on Canada, it just makes the flag more realistic with an odd-numbered amount of letters

Well, that's what the overview says. We are all starting out.

@Nue

Yikes this OOC blew up in my absence lol. Okay! *puts GM cap on* lets straighten some things out.

First things first. Welcome @Nue ! We're not full so your very much welcome to join the party!

As for the age, i forgot to put that in the CS. Since some people are found to be saviors both late and early in they're life. I'm gonna set the age restrictions to 13-18. But yes we are all starting aa first years regardless of age.

As for needing knowledge of the series. It helps but its not mandatory. As Robo said only the basics (shirogane/kuroma, past life, ect) need to be known =)

@Ryth You don't need an certain item to draw runes. You just use your finger and "draw" the runes that then turn into a spell once done. The stronger the spell the longer the "chant". Your weapon if you're going for a more mage-like character would be more like a wand, staff, or anything really that helps amplify your power. Or like a Kuroma from the series, her staff can turn into an ice-dragon that attacks and defends for her.

I'm okay with the god-like abilities that the demon eye can give you as long as they're within limits (I.E no immortality lol).

Character Sheet
latest

Appearance: <See above>
Name: Byakara Aotsuki
Sexuality: asmexual (I.E ain't nobody stealin' this gurl...as of yet :O)

Height: 5' 10''
Race: Caucasian
Shirogane/Kuroma: Kuroma

Origin:
~Scroll of the Lotus Flower- Phantasmic Defense~
<It is the thing in her hands that has rainbow letters:3>
Hijiri.Byakuren.full.530947.jpg
Personality: Bya can be a reserved and quiet girl sometimes, yet talkative and confident at other times. Bya's favorite pastimes are anything dealing with books, petting animals, or giggling to herself whenever she cooks up a great argument with her friends, watching them bicker back and forth. She may be a bit mischievous at times, but to heart, she aspires to be a kind and friendly girl to all, whether they have good or evil intent, it is of no matter to her, for she has neutral intent.

Relationships: If one wants to, they let me know okay ;)

Skill Allotment

Prana: 5
Strength:4
Speed:3
Intelligence:6
Endurance:7
Total: 25​
Hehe Canadia....Aye.

Ahem! i mean...Cool character!

Ahhh somebody with some actual Endurance! Ceru might have a challenge yet! (Just teasing lol). She looks good except your missing one thing (rules).

Also, just so i don't get it confused. Shes Asexual right?

Hehe Canadia....Aye.

Ahem! i mean...Cool character!

Ahhh somebody with some actual Endurance! Ceru might have a challenge yet! (Just teasing lol). She looks good except your missing one thing (rules).

Also, just so i don't get it confused. Shes Asexual right?

Oh well, nothing there, and as for the asexual thing, well, I said what I said in parentheses because anyone's sexual orientations can be changed with enough persuasion, but, without such persuasion powers in action, she is, indeed, an asexual

She reproduces by budding, if any of you were wondering that.

Oh well, nothing there, and as for the asexual thing, well, I said what I said in parentheses because anyone's sexual orientations can be changed with enough persuasion, but, without such persuasion powers in action, she is, indeed, an asexual

She reproduces by budding, if any of you were wondering that.
Lol okay that works for me. She's accepted!

Reactions: Nue
I posted, please don't sleep on me.

Lmao, oh but its so tempting after that post![/

Okay, just note that every action has an equal reaction

Just what girl wants some stranger resting on their bewbs?

Umm...did u viscously stab this chat? I am sorry

wait you're okay with him gaining the powers? I was going to have only basic buffs being able to be used on himself and the rest would be avatars and of course I wouldn't make him deathless. although an extension of lifespan might be a thing

Umm...did u viscously stab this chat? I am sorry
Eh? ?_?
wait you're okay with him gaining the powers? I was going to have only basic buffs being able to be used on himself and the rest would be avatars and of course I wouldn't make him deathless. although an extension of lifespan might be a thing
Oh that works too lol. Sounds good =)
You still need to subtract 1 point from your skills. Other than that hes accepted!

@KuroBuros The Infected Are you still there?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.