Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright we have 5 characters so far. Would you guys like me to start the IC now or wait for more?

Hey quick thing under the accepted characters section my character's name is spelt wrong xD

Should be Tetsuo, not Tatsuo

Hey quick thing under the accepted characters section my character's name is spelt wrong xD

Should be Tetsuo, not Tatsuo
Whoops sorry XD i was half asleep it should be fixed now.

I'll work on the IC tomorrow then

Alrighty the IC is UP! I'll be posting for my characters tomorrow but feel free to start without me =)

Added a new rule i forgot about. Hope it's okay with everyone

Reactions: Robo27
May get a post or two in this week as well as next week as my finals are coming but after I will be free to post as much is needed!

May get a post or two in this week as well as next week as my finals are coming but after I will be free to post as much is needed!
Alright thanks =) looking forward to it!

so I'm thinking something like the demon gaze though while not having the same abilities the whole concept is intriguing although you suggesting odin could be interesting, maybe one of his descendants could have found the lost eye of odin although the sacrifice to attain it and it's powers would be steep

so I'm thinking something like the demon gaze though while not having the same abilities the whole concept is intriguing although you suggesting odin could be interesting, maybe one of his descendants could have found the lost eye of odin although the sacrifice to attain it and it's powers would be steep
Demon gaze? I'm not familiar with that. As for Odin its up to you, in this universe you can completely create your own hero/past life so it doesn't have to be based on real mythology if you want =)

@Robo27 Sorry for kinda placing your character for you. I planned to ask afterward but blanked it XD

Appearance: ignore the sword
latest

Name: Ryth sirgantir
Sexuality: male

Height: 173 cm
Race: white
Shirogane/Kuroma: Kuroma

Origin: Ryth holds the demon gaze: it's origin comes from the time when norse gods were prominent and his ancestor searched to find the eye that odin gave up to learn runes. that search consumed his whole life and in the end the man was found dead, his right eye seared and discoloured complete bright red, not like blood, like something else. the eye holds great power especially those of gods; allowing the summoning of avatars holding parts of the god's powers but comes with a price as the eye is able to become enraged, taking control of his body and wreaking destruction as it should've never been found.
Personality: Ryth was a highly opinionated young man, taking pride in his indomitable will but still being able to give in when he is proven wrong or when a far better opinion is given to him. it is quite surprising to find that he was a very introverted person growing up although through no social fear or distaste he honestly didn't care much about interacting with the world around him more than necessary, that in mind he did easily get angry when aspects about him or others were blindly insulted or even abused especially if it was abuse of authority. this as well led to a very... liberal view on authority as he would judge authority figures on what they do and not on their rank.

even with all of those difficulties, Ryth has always had an extreme compassion and kindness even though he had as already stated as little interaction with the world around him as possible although it will not stop him from delivering justice upon those he knows deserves it as taken from human law. as for personal connections he is extremely devoted to those he considers friends and even more to family, those being the only ones he might be swayed on his firm ideals of the law although those he cares about committing the crimes will most likely offend him and leave no doubt that justice should be followed through

Relationships: none
Skill Allotment
Prana:7
Strength:2
Speed:5
Intelligence:6
Endurance:4
Total: 25

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance: ignore the sword
latest

Name: Ryth sirgantir
Sexuality: male

Height: 173 cm
Race: human
Shirogane/Kuroma: Kuroma

Origin: Ryth holds the demon gaze: it's origin comes from the time when norse gods were prominent and his ancestor searched to find the eye that odin gave up to learn runes. that search consumed his whole life and in the end the man was found dead, his right eye seared and discoloured complete bright red, not like blood, like something else. the eye holds great power especially those of gods; allowing the summoning of avatars holding parts of the god's powers but comes with a price as the eye is able to become enraged, taking control of his body and wreaking destruction as it should've never been found.
Personality: Ryth was a highly opinionated young man, taking pride in his indomitable will but still being able to give in when he is proven wrong or when a far better opinion is given to him. it is quite surprising to find that he was a very introverted person growing up although through no social fear or distaste he honestly didn't care much about interacting with the world around him more than necessary, that in mind he did easily get angry when aspects about him or others were blindly insulted or even abused especially if it was abuse of authority. this as well led to a very... liberal view on authority as he would judge authority figures on what they do and not on their rank.

even with all of those difficulties, Ryth has always had an extreme compassion and kindness even though he had as already stated as little interaction with the world around him as possible although it will not stop him from delivering justice upon those he knows deserves it as taken from human law. as for personal connections he is extremely devoted to those he considers friends and even more to family, those being the only ones he might be swayed on his firm ideals of the law although those he cares about committing the crimes will most likely offend him and leave no doubt that justice should be followed through

Relationships: none
Skill Allotment
Prana:7
Strength:3
Speed:5
Intelligence:7
Endurance:4
Total: 25
Hm, interesting concept. Couple of things though. For "race" i mean what's his ethnicity (like Cerulean is Greek/American.). As for the demon gaze....Does he have a weapon along with it? Cuz usually origins are some form of weapon the savior was most skilled with in a past life. With the avatars/god powers, does that mean he can choose from a set amount of gods and take one of they're powers for a time? If so, there will have to be major limits as that power can be very easily OP.

Oh and @Robo27 is correct, your skills are at 26 instead of 25. On the other hand....Endurance is 4 again! Lol Cerulean is gonna smoke you all in a marathon.

okay. so as for the great weapon does that included those limited to simple magic? also can kuroma use offensive techniques or do they have to be defensive because if it's only defensive I'll need both and add a weapon to his past lives, if not then the eye itself is the legendary artifact that made the ancestor into legend. also for the demon gaze's gdly avatar summoning it more enables the use of them instead of actively helping him use them so normal prana/int rules apply for anything he uses although it is faster and easier to use them it doesn't change how much he uses and what prequisites he needs to use them.

@Ryth so with Kuroma the Kuroma users have basic attack magic like lightening strike and so on but they are mainly defense magic that augment their bodies and all, they can also summon avatars that fight along side the Kuroma user, what she means by a weapon is like a artifact that you would use a catalyst to use your Kuroma, the main way kuroma is cast is through rune writing

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
I'd have to say then that the eye holds the runes for the spells, drawing them out to create the spells although he can do this while participating in other actions. (evading mostly)

Intrested, but a few questions struck me first.

So, is knowledge of World Break needed to join this RP?Also will main characters take some pivotal roles in this RP?

And also, is it full? because it looks like it is full :3

@Ryth Generally the runes that are drawn into the air to cast the magic are known because of your past life so you wouldnt need to worry about storing them anywhere per say

@Nue As far as I know I believe the bare minimum would be knowing the difference between shirogane and kuroma and that you are basically a reincarnate of a past life where you were someone of some importance, i.e. a hero knight that protected kingdoms, or a evil mage that destroyed and conquered. The other more complcated stuff can be explained by either Whispering or me as I do have knowledge on the series.

As for whether or not it is full, so far there are characters from my observation there is room for more but that's for @Whispering~Melody to decide lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.