Status
Not open for further replies.
So final test is tomorrow will be studying all day today, I'll be online lurking but won't be posting anything until after my test tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
So final test is tomorrow will be studying all day today, I'll be online lurking but won't be posting anything until after my test tomorrow.
That's fine I've been waiting for Kuro to post before posting again but i think i might later today.

Reactions: Nue
SO...

We alright up in this hizzah?

Sorry! Ended up getting swamped last night and today x_x off to post now!

And congrats @Robo27! =)

Reactions: Robo27
Okay Fi and Ceru are back to causing trouble! Lol

Well, cery

well, Ceru's not sleeping on me, at least ^^

I'll have Bya wake him up tho.
Ya hes just lounging now lol. Okay =)

Poosted! Poost me back plox

XD thats cold lol.

@Whispering~Melody
Also i wanted to ask
I had an idea of person, which is sibling of Metaphysician, and pretends he is normal class, and attends to school
Any possibilities for that?

@Whispering~Melody
Also i wanted to ask
I had an idea of person, which is sibling of Metaphysician, and pretends he is normal class, and attends to school
Any possibilities for that?
Oh you mean a Metaphysical? I'm sorry but I'm not sure how that would work since Metaphysical's are basically giant monsters. Like this....

[Spoili]
This is a 9 headed Metaphysical. Though not all look like this one.
vlcsnap-00021_zps17e6435e.png[/spoili]

Oh you mean a Metaphysical? I'm sorry but I'm not sure how that would work since Metaphysical's are basically giant monsters. Like this....

[Spoili]
This is a 9 headed Metaphysical. Though not all look like this one.
View attachment 108401[/spoili]

I mean, like if parent of person would be metaphysical which kept it human form, and all mutation went in his powers

I mean, like if parent of person would be metaphysical which kept it human form, and all mutation went in his powers
See I'm sure it would be ok...except for one thing, and that's metaphysicals never had a human form they just kind of appear out of thin air.

<<SPELLING>>

<Appearance>
He has wavy lightly-brownish hair, his eyes are deep blue-mint colored. He often wears modernized medieval armors, with his sword often either behind his back, or attached to back of his arm. He usually wears yellowish-green shirt, with blue rectangle in center of it, in which is located crowned sword between two fleur-de-lis. And black jeans, with sword often attached to back of his jeans, or on back of his torso.

<Name>
Modest "D'Arc" Lovèrent

<Age>

<Sexuality>
Asexual

<Country>
Kingdom Of France
Republic Of France

<Height>
1.9 Meters

<Race>
Europeoid-Mongoloid

<Shirogane/Kuroma>
Kuroma/Metaphysical

<Origin>

Nouvelle Usine
ESTOC
(Revolutionary Blade)
Weapon type:

Sword
Infra-Weapon type:
Estoc (English - Tuck, Spanish - Specimen)
Material:
Handler
- Dark Oak, with vine-like silver cover on it
Blade - Mixture of Titanium and Iron, is partially un-heatable, and always keeps nearly same temperature.
Extra:
Can project various projectiles, such as flying blades, forming out of plume that sword leaves while cutting through air. Or it can also spawn number of swords behind it, which follow it.

Modest limbs can also change their sizes, length and even sharpness. Scientists that overwatch him say that its aftermath of metaphysical biomaterial, but Modest is used to it.

Modest is also skilled in non-weaponry combat, which involves his natural abilities.
He is capable of high-level telekinesis, which isn't under his control, and he only uses it as last chance.
He is also a sorcery, or wizard, or mage. He can project various spells and perform various rituals.

<Personality>
Modest is a person, which just physically can't stay in established rules, so he is revolutionary minded, and almost everything that he thinks is wrong, and includes hurting innocent peoples, or even killing anyone, he begins swearing at person who gave that idea.
He is also a feminist(person which looks at women as at same-rank persons)
So, he never thinks of women as slavery of men, or something in that way.

<Skills>
Mother-tongue of French/Old-French/Latin dialects of French
Adult skills of speaking and writing English
Scientific knowledge of several subjects

<Relationships>
[None, and never (and even after never) will be]

<<SKILL ALLOTMENT>>
<Prana>

<Strength>
<Speed>
<Intelligence>
<Endurance>
<Total>
25​

Last edited by a moderator:
@WitchcraftIsScience He cant be a metaphysical biologically. Its just not possible. Though....He could of been experimented on with metaphysical material giving him some of their powers/strength. But only if theres a downfall/weakness to it.

Also, this is more out of curiosity but. Why Kingdom of France instead of just France? XD

@ShiroKiyoshi You still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.