Work Of Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annie stopped as she watched the two boys run into the tattoo parlor and run around Dean. The scene made her smile. The way they smiled and interacted... It's what she wanted in a family, but at the rate things were going, she never would. She turned around, wiping her eyes and started walking towards her car.

By the time Dean closed the shop and the kids kept bickering back and forth about where to eat. Finally Dean p decided come up was a place where they could eat, "How about we go to TGI Fridays?" He asked as they got into the car and they all cheered in agreement.

In her life, besides her dog, Annie only had one good friend. Her name was Cathy Scott, she used to be her nanny when she needed one. Now she worked at a local restaurant, TGI Fridays. Annie didn't have any plans for dinner, and she hadn't seen Cathy in a long time, so she figured it was time for visit. She put on some nice jeans instead of her shorts, looking at her new tattoo in the mirror while she rubbed lotion on it. It really surprised her that she actually got it. She smiled as she remembered Deans hands lightly pressing into her skin then his brothers running in with smiles on their faces. She shook her head and looked at the gaudy ring that sat on her dresser. She left it there and ran out the door.

(I don't know why it wont go smaller... sorry)
1ab3b26b69fb3809ad809f60a29145ef.jpg

Shortly after Dean parked the car in front of the restaurant, Jaxon and Max were having a silly argument while Levi held onto his special blanket and stood close to Dean, holding onto Dean's pant leg. Just then Levi turned around and saw Annie, "Hey! Its you again!" He said happily.

Annie had just stepped out of her car when she heard a little boys voice say 'Hey! It's you again!' Confused, she turned around and there they were, Dean and all his little brothers. Her face turned slightly red as she remembered what had happened that afternoon. But she smiled politely and gave a small wave. "Hello."

Dean looked down at Levi, wondering who he was talking to. He then turned, saw her, and couldn't help but smile, "Oh hey! Small world. What are you doing here?"

"I uh.. I have a friend who works here. I was coming to say hi." She said smiling back as she walked up to him. "You just coming to eat I assume?"

Max nodded and grinned, "Yeah! Since we all did good this quarter Dean is letting us go out to eat!"
Dean chuckled, "Wanna join?"

"What?" She said "No, I couldn't, you were already so nice to me earlier today, I couldn't impose on you guys. Besides this is about them, I don't want to intrude." She said with a smile, sure her argument was valid, and none of the little boys would want her to take up their brother's time.

((Sorry, playing Card Against Humanity xD))
Levi pouted adorably, "Pleeeeeaaasseeee?"
Dean chuckled as he looked at his other brothers who nodded.
"Yeah come on!" Jaxon said.

(You're good, I'm doing homework, so I have stuff to do too :D)
Annie sighed and played with the ends of her hair. "Okay, but just this once." She said trying to seem firm in her position. "Come on I'll introduce you to my friend." She said walking into the restaurant. She talked to the hostess and was able to get them to pass the wait time and get seated in Cathy's area. "Pre-warning, she can be a bit... umm.. well invasive." She said laughing a little.

Dean raised an eyebrow and chuckled followed after her.
Max looked confused, "What does that mean?" He asked.

Annie sat down in the booth next to Dean while thinking of a good way to explain it. "Well, she likes to know everything about your life, even the stuff you don't want to her to know about. But she's really nice I promise." She said with a smile, and just then a woman in her early 50s came to their table.
"Welcome to TGI Fridays could I- ANNIE! You didn't tell me you were coming! Oh and who are these lovely gentlemen?" She asked with a bright smile.
Annie smiled shaking her head. "This is Dean and his younger brothers."
"Well let me tell you, I sure am glad you finally got away from that George fellow. This man here seems a lot more exciting if you know what I mean." She said with a wink. "And besides George-"
"Shouldn't you be asking us for our drinks Cathy?" Annie said with a sweet smile, interrupting Cathy before she said something that shouldn't be public information.
"Oh silly me! Of course! What can I get you guys?" Cathy asked.

Last edited:
Dean looked between the two woman. Who the fuck was George? As he was about ask, Max, the trouble maker out of the boys, let out a groan and jumped up and down impatiently, "Annie's right, can we pleeaasssee get something to eat and drink? I am starving."
Dean rolls his eyes and flicked Max's ear, "Maxwell. Don't be rude."

Cathy smiled, "Oh it's quite alright. I'm the one running my mouth. So what can I get you guys to drink?"
"I'll just have water, no lemon please." Annie said with a small smile then looked back down at her menu to avoid peoples eyes.
"Of course. And for you sir?"

As Dean and the boys take their seats Levi smiles, "Can I have a coke please?" he looked up at her cutely.
"Root beer for me!" Max says happily.
Jaxon thinks for a moment, "Dr. Pepper for me!"
Dean chuckled, "I will have a root beer as well."
Once she leaves Dean looks at Annie, "Hey you alright?"

"hmm?" She said looking up taking a moment to realized what he was asking her. "Oh of course! She can just get a little long winded is all. There's no reason to bore you with that." She said with a smile before turning back to her menu, her hands running over the ends of her hair again and again.

Just then Max got Annie's attention by grabbing a butter knife and smiled, "Hey Annie, watch this!"
He said and started playing the knife game with himself, "I got all my fi-"
Dean frown and took away the knife, "Max, I told you a million times not to play that game," he let out a sigh and looked at Annie, "He is a bit of a trouble maker."

Annie smiled. "He sure does have a lot of energy. Were you the one who was on the skateboard? Or was it you?" She asked turning to Jaxson. "I don't really remember."

Max shook his head and pointed at Jaxon, "No, that was Jaxon. He is the skateboarder. I play soccer." He said.
Jaxon laughed and looked at her with his green eyes, "Yeah that was me," he said scrunching up his freckled nose, "I am the only one that knows how to skateboard."

Status
Not open for further replies.