Work Of Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annie nodded as he gave her instructions then looked shocked when he lowered the price. "No, no I couldn't ask you to do that. I asked for your services and I should pay full price. Or at least do something else to pay you back."

Dean smiled as puts his hand out in front, "Please consider this a gift from me to you. Although if you still deny this then I suppose you could always stop by from time to time and keep me company." He said with a chuckle.

Annie blushed a little, looking down as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Why... Why would you want to give this to me as a gift? You don't even know me." She lifted up her shirt again to look at the tattoo, the skin around it now pink.

Dean laughed a little, "Because I am just a nice guy. Look just accept the offer alright? We got a deal?"

A spark of excitement shown in her eyes as she nodded. She should not be doing this, and if she was found out who knows what would happen, but at the same time rebelling seemed like a lot of fun. "Okay we got a deal." She said holding her hand out, grateful she had taken her engagement ring off.

Dean shook her hand then chuckled, "Come on now. One you should know is I am a hugger," he said pulling her into a brief hug. When he pulled away he looked down at her and smiled, "And if you ever need anything I can always give you my number." He said holding his hand out.

"I um..." She tried to protest the hug, but it was too late, so she just laughed a little. He really was likable. She gave him a small smirk "Do you want my number so you can help me, or so you can hit on me some more?" She said laughing as she said it, unable to keep a straight face.

He laughed and playfully rolled his eyes, "Maybe a little bit of both
," he said jokingly then nudged her, "Just playing. Of course to help ya silly."

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Sure what ever you say." She pulled out her wallet and fished out $30 and a piece of paper and wrote her number on it "Here you go."

Hey took the paper and gave her a slight nod, "Thanks! See you later alright? Take it easy." He said. He glanced at the time, realizing his youngest brother Levi would probably get here soon. He gets off of school earlier than his other brothers.

"Um you too." She said with a smile and started making her way back up to the front. Just as she was leaving a boy came running through the door and bumped into her, knocking both of them down. After taking a second to recompose her self, she realized what had just happened. "Oh my gosh are you okay?!" She asked worriedly, helping the boy up.

The adorable 8 year old boy fell on his bottom making an 'Oomph!' noise. He did have some similarities to Dean including the same brown hair. But he had brown eyes, however they did show the same gentleness as Dean's.
He stood up and brush himself off, "Oh its ok ma'am! I apologize!"
Dean chuckled, "Smooth move Levi."
Levi laughed a little them ran over to Dean waving a piece of paper around, "Dean! I got 100% on my spelling test!"

Corbis-42-43123819.jpg

Annie smiled as she stood up, watching the excited boy run over to Dean. "Is this your brother?" She asked Dean smiling at the cute little boy.

Dean chuckled as he picked up Levi, "Yep, this is my little brother Levi."
Levi grinned at her, "Hiya! I am the baby out of my three brothers!"
Dean chuckled, "And you act like one too." He teased.
Levi giggled and poked Dean's cheek, "So!?! That just means I get special treatment," he said then looked at Annie, "Whats your name ma'am?"

Annie giggled as she watched the two interact. It was very sweet, and she was glad to see that they were happy. "I'm Annie. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said tilting her head a little and giving him a smile.

Levi gives Dean a look that told him he can put him down and he did. Levi ran over to her and smiled, "Are you Dean's girlfriend!?!"
Dean blushed slightly, a little surprised his assumption. Still he chuckled, "You goofball. She is a client and a friend."

When she heard the work girl friend, blush doesn't even come close to how red her face was. It was more like a cherry tomato, she actually even got a little light headed. "wh-what? no.. no we just met today, I we... I mean he's very handsome-" She caught herself a word too late and if it was possible her face got even more red, so much it started to match her hair. "That- That's not what I meant... Or it is what I meant of course he's handsome, though you are too and so are many other boys, and I'm going to shut up now." She said looking down embarrassed.

Dean's blush went away when he noticed how red she was. A small smile appeared on his face, "Well that was cute." He said with a chuckle.

"I-i should be going now." She said with a smile and made her way to the door, running into it first, before opening it and running to her car.

Just as she walked out a 13 year old boy came grinding off a metal bar in front of her and smiled a little, he then turned to look at another blonde haired boy was 2 years younger than him, "Come on Max! You are so slow!" The 13 year old said looking at him with his green eyes.
The shorter blonde glared at him with his brown eyes and pouted, "No fair Jaxon! You have a skate board!"

(This is Max)
spencerheadshot2010-1.jpg

(This is Jaxon)
Dakota_Goyo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.