Word's Tree(Open for the first person to reply)

Malik said, "Excuse me I never said that I was going to use you for anything now keep your mouth shut and watch what you say." They finally walked on off and found themselves in quite a cruiser. Seeing the soldiers standing there he stepped aside and said, "Go ahead you can search all you want. "Of course but we need you to come with us our captain wants to speak with you." Said the man who he saw earlier.

Malik looked confused but gave a nod toward Noah and Eve before walking after the man. "I take it you're second in command?" Asked Malik. "Yes you can call me Jack." "OK why is your captain so interested in seeing us personally?" Asked Malik. "I'm afraid I do not know to be honest. I was just given the order to bring you once you got off." Said Jack. "Lovely well I really don't mean to be rude but I'm going to have to make this quick." Said Malik as they stopped outside some doors. "Go right on in." Said Jack and Malik walked in with Noah behind him. "Whoa... this place is something. I haven't seen this much rich stuff since forever." Said Noah.

"Well I'm happy you approve kid." Said a female voice coming from a chair that had its back facing to them. "Is there a reason you called us here?" Asked Malik. "Well for one I've finally found you... you're a lot more slick then I thought Malik." Said the woman. Malik was now nervous having a feeling they walked right into a trap.Though when the chair turned around who he saw seemed to put him in shock. His eyes wide he just held his head saying,, "You've got to be kidding me... Is that you... Yue...." "You do remember it's been a long time. Least since we were kids." Said Yue smiling as she walked up. Malik backed up though saying, "Hold on why were you trying to hunt me down."

"Relax we're not here to arrest you or anything. In fact I know you track record ain't the best now a days. How could I not want to find my only best friend. Didn't I promise you that when you were taken away. I hated the fact you were transferred so abruptly back then. Even if you were a slave I still went against my father's wishes and helped you." Said Yue. "You don't get it Yue if your father finds out you found me I'm good as screwed. I won't be jailed not until I figure out if I even have a damn family who is out there somewhere." Said Malik not making eye contact. "Actually my father knows already and the truth is we need your help Malik." Said Yue leaving him shocked.

Eve huffed, but could feel the truth in Maliks words. It was comforting to know he was different... Though the suspicious soldiers made her still feel strange. Like they'd been lured here for some reason or purpose.

When they went into the rich room she wasn't impressed, keeping her arms crossed so she wouldn't be framed for taking stuff, and staying behind Malik beside Noah as the voice spoke. Then she was thrown for a loop when the captain of the cruiser seemed to know Malik from way back. Something inside her didn't like that.. though she wasn't quite sure 'why'. Instead she whispered to Noah while keeping her eyes on this "Yue" girl. "..Who's the girl?"

"I don't know I've only been with Malik for maybe two years now..." Said Noah. "I see you made friends." Said Yue looking over Malik's shoulder. "Yes one I picked up off the street the other tried to kill me but I felt bad because I kicked the crap out of her." Said Malik with a sigh. "Well back on topic will you be willing to help us?" Asked Yue.

"It depends and I hate to be rude but what's in it for me?" Asked Malik. "I knew you'd ask that you'd be clear of any charges on you. Everything dropped and you given a clean slate. Not only would we help you find what you are searching for but at least you'll have a temporary home till you find your real home." Said Yue smiling.

"Must be pretty bad to give all that just what's going on Yue.." Said Malik a little overwhelmed. "We're on the verge of a war Malik. You're good at infiltration right? We need you to play as a double agent and get as much information off our enemy as possible. It's risky but you can do it right?"Asked Yue. "Yes I've done it a few times or more for some really precious information." Said Malik.

He then sighed and said, "How can I say no a clean slate means this one here has no right to hunt me down anymore." Malik nodded toward Eve. "Oh so she is a bounty hunter?" Asked Yue. "Yeah and the kid is just a kid." Said Malik.

"Hmm.." Eve liked it less and less as they went on, and the got the look of the devil as he bragged about kicking her butt. She WOULD have striked him in the head, but given this was his friends vessel, she'd probably be locked up faster than she could take two steps. So Eve kept her cool and closed her eyes to listen to what was going on. Infiltration.. that shouldn't a be a problem for Malik.. but just what was Yue's angle. It couldn't have been that simple...an army turning to their escaped slave for assistance? That'd be like her father giving up on his dear "Evelyn" just so she could kill someone.

Her attention was grabbed when she and Noah were addressed and she gave a scrutinizing glare to the woman. She'd ask her later when they got some time alone. For now, Eve would play nice and friendly. "Eve, It's a pleasure to meet you, Yue." She said by way of introduction, holding out a hand for the woman to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you and you look a little wounded we actually have a few doctors on board. We can have you healed up within an hour with our technology." "You guys have one of those machines huh. Eve take the help I've heard of the machines they have out. They work pretty good." Said Malik. "Yes but it also hurts beyond ones imagination. But we can give her a nice pain killer to knock the pain off. I think anything's better then walking around battered up. You're not only a danger to yourself but to the people around you if you can't protect yourself in this bad state." Said Yue.

Eve gave a faint smile, "..I.. don't like doctors." She replied, but with Malik backing the tech she couldn't very well say no.. and the thought of being being unable to protect herself made her feel like dead weight. So it was with a heavy sigh and a defeated grimace that she gave a subtle nod. "...Fine. Where do I go?"

"Follow me everyone." Said Yue as she led them out of the room. After that she led them to the so called med bay and while Eve was being treated she'd see Malik and Yue talking outside through the window to the place. Yue was filling Malik in with the details of the given job the two of them looking over a blueprint hologram.

Noah had decided to sit by Eve to keep her company. The kid looked distant. "Little boy you hungry?" Asked the doctor. "Nope I don't require food to be honest... I don't know why but I never have the urge to eat and it hasn't killed me yet." Said Noah smiling.

"You're sure a strange child." Said the doctor as he finally added the pain killers into the line connected to Eve's arm. "That should do it now lay still for the time being. I gave enough pain killers to dull the pain so you won't feel a thing really." Said the doctor.

Once the doctor was gone Noah said, "Eve... whats your home planet like? I know its probably personal but I'm always wondering what it's like to have a home you know... I don't ever remembering having the love of a family. I wonder if I even have one...." Said Noah softly.

Eve was hooked up to the feed and laid calmly on the table as she took stock of her surroundings. There was something about it.. being in a med bay. Not that she'd ever had a bad experience.. but needles and doctors in general just rubbed her the wrong way. Like a child afraid to get a flu shot she hated everything about medical bays. Still, this fear and wariness didn't stop her from paying attention to conversation going on around her.

Once the doctor was gone, the boy was left with her while Malik and Yue spoke over blueprints. Then came the question and Eve couldn't help a bad taste that came to her mouth at the thought of her home planet. Not like it was bad... quite the opposite, it was beautiful in it's own respects. An entire planet turned into a utopia for all who found their way there. Where buildings stood tall enough to kiss the clouds, and the technology was cutting edge and used to benefit all who used it. Everyone was happy there and the entire planet was governed by the heads of 4 noble houses who got along like peas in a pod.

By all rights... it was a place to be envied, and her seat was beside the her father who was one of the 4. Lord Fierre, a large and pompous man with no sight for anything that didn't bring honor to his Noble house, known for their brilliant white hair and aquatic blue eyes. Evelyn never fit that bill but he loved her just the same, giving her all that a girl would have ever wanted and then some. Every toy, pony, new dress, maids, butlers, even a young boy who she was supposed to marry someday; but it wasn't what SHE wanted.

All Evelyn wanted was to learn how to fight and fly ships so that she could have adventures and eventually see the forest. That was her dream, but the world she came from had no trees, even the air was processed and filtered with technology to keep out pollutants from their machinery.

"My home planet was a prison." She sighed, "It's full of tech if you like that sort of stuff, but there's no "life" there. No trees,grass, dirt..." She then caught herself, why the HELL was she opening up to this kid? It was none of his business where she came from or what it was like there. Though maybe it was because she felt bad for the kid, she wasn't a bad person, just someone who fell into the wrong crowd.

Eve sighed. "You have a home, kid. It's that junk heap you guys probably stole, but it's YOUR junk heap... or something sentimental like that." She shrugged then looked to Noah and pointed to Malik through the window. "And that's your family right there. I'm sure Malik would do anything for you if you ask it, right?"

"We didn't steal... we built that ship from scratch or he did. He planned out the blueprints and everything... And sometimes I feel like I'm more of a burden then anything to Malik...." Said Noah softly. "I... actually been scared to tell him but I have these strange dreams when I'm sleeping... I see so many things so many different places it's like a bunch of images going through my mind and I don't know why.... I'm starting to wonder if I even exist at all... I mean what am who am I.... It's really frighting..."

Noah then said. Though the doors opened and Malik came in saying, "I hate to do this to you but the job I'm taking is too dangerous for you Noah... So you'll stay here and Yue is going to bring you back home with her and that's where I'll return after I'm done. "You really are coming back for me right?" Asked Noah. "Yes you and Eve are going back there together with Yue. I'm heading out alone now. If you need to contact me just ask Yue." Said Malik smiling rubbing the kid's head.

Yue smiled and came in saying, "I think you'll like my home... I have a little brother about your age so you'll have a friend to play with. I'm sending a few people to go with Malik so he can carry this out and come back alive. Oh and we gave the ship a nice tune up for you Malik so you should be able to get in with no issues."

"Thanks well I'll be back soon squirt." Said Malik as he left and after that the doors closed. Yue noticed Noah starting to cry. "Hey sweetie what's wrong?" She asked softly going over and getting down in front of him. "Nothing... just a migraine..." Said Noah sniffling. "Trust me you'll feel better when you aren't breathing such artificial air. I've already have us setting for my home planet." Said Yue rubbing the boy's head.

Eve listened to the boys explanation and began to think very critically on his origins. What if....no...that couldn't have been possible. Perhaps she'd get her answer so long as she stuck with them. Curiosity killed the cat.. not the fox.

The doors opened and Eve strained to sit up. The pain killers only did so much for so long and with her sitting up before her time a sharp but subtle pain made her reconsider opposing Malik's decision to leave her and Noah and of off to play subterfuge with Yue's troop of cohorts. Eve felt like this was all a mistake, but in her state there was no way she could go and help him. As Yue had put it.. she'd be only putting Malik in danger by providing an easy target.. what more, Noah would have been left alone.

So, she let Malik go, and glance to Yue while laying back down, closing her eyes. "Where is this home planet of yours, anyway, Princess?"

"Why not look out the window by your bed...." Said Yue softly with a smile and Noah went to it and his eyes went wide seeing a beautiful planet. "Some call it the home to the elves or fairies in a way. More then half our population has the gift of flight." Said Yue. "Really can you fly but how without wings." "Oh trust me I have wings." Said Yue smiling as she closed her eyes and Noah saw as they slowly appeared.

Rubbing the kid's head she said, "A long time ago Malik used to work at my home here and when my brother finally took over after my father stepped down he cut off all actions of slavery deeming it to be unfit and cruel. Malik was sent away before that by my father though if he had still been living on my home he'd have been a free person finally in the end... Even so I treated Malik as any living being should be treated." Said Yue.

"Is that why you two are friends because you saw him more as a friend then a servant?" Asked Noah. "Yes initially he was bought to serve under me but my father became afraid and didn't want me to you know fall in love with him so he sent him away. I've spent a long time searching and finally found him though." Said Yue.

The doctor came in and said, "We should be landing in about ten minutes. Anyways your treatment is done miss Eve." He switched off the light and Yue said, "Have them send a message back home. We have two guests with us for the time being. We need two rooms prepared so they have a place to sleep." Said Yue to one of the commanding officers." Yue then helped Eve sit up and said, "You look much better then before."

Eve looked out the window and nearly couldn't believe her eyes. Even as the doctor told her the treatment Eve found herself incapable of moving, not from pain, but the sheer shock of seeing people taking flight on brilliant wings as they were entering the docks.

She blinked, a light flush to her cheeks as the first girly thing to come out of Eve's mouth since their meeting here was "Pretty~" but it was quickly stifled by the "tough girl" act she'd become so proficient in putting up. Then she was helped up and her eyes shut as she expected pain, but it didn't come. Instead she felt as if the injury had never happened in the first place. The slight bruising was still there, she could feel that much, but there was no pain. "Thanks, Princess." Eve replied to Yue before stretching her shoulder. "I'll need to train while waiting for Malik to get back... but first, do you guys have a place i can take a bath or something? I stink of sweat and shame... That little runt sure was rough on me.."

Yue laughed and said, "Yes we have a place you can wash up. In fact I think I'll join you because being on this ship sucks and the spring is calling my name." "I wanna join too!" Said Noah suddenly. Yue found herself flushing as she said, "Little boys must be seen not heard." "Please lady seen one set of boobs seen em all." Said Noah rolling his eyes. The response he got to that was a slap upside the head by Yue who glared saying, "Whose been teaching you such manners!" "Ow... jeez turn on the witch switch will ya..." Whined Noah as they walked off upon landing.

Eve arched a brow at the boy's suggestion of joining, then chuckled at his being struck before she could do it herself. As for the "where" he could learn those manners from she had only one guess as the boy only hung around one person in all this time she's been hunting them down. She supposed in some creepy way .. without her having killed Malik they could say now that she's basically been stalking him...

This thought agitated her slightly, but the thought of a bath rid her of those thoughts rather quickly and she looked forward to relaxing a bit before seeing about getting herself a new weapon.

Eve pat Noah on the head roughly to show her agitation with his being a pervert. She WANTED to tell him that simply wasn't true.. all sorts of breasts came in all sorts of wonderful shapes and sizes, some much much better than others... but this wasn't exactly conversation for a young boy to have so she kept it to herself.

"Boys will be boys I suppose. Is there somewhere we can put the kid while we take a bath?"

Calling her second in command Yue went and handed Noah off to him and said, "Keep this one entertained..." With that said she waltzed into the palace with Eve behind her and finally led her to a private spring area. Without hesitation Yue stripped down and got into the water without hesitation and said, "Well what are you waiting for get in." She smiled at Eve and leaned back enjoying the hot water."

Eve followed, eyes keeping forward as the lives of the rich and wealthy never interested her. Green was what impressed her, but she did take note of the time and care it took to furnish it.

Upon reaching the springs, Eve eyed from wall to wall for any signs of an ambush as Yue was stripping down, but couldn't notice the one she so nicknamed 'Princess' having royalties of her own and of the super-size. They were wonderful to look at, but as that wasn't the nature of this visit, Eve didn't dwell on the spectacles and instead chose to finally strip down herself. Robes being hung off to the side to reveal the full tribal styled red tattoo's wrapping up the hip of her right side and across her back in light arcs the fell just below her belt line.

Her body held the deep curves of a woman of the evening in hips as well as bust, the kind of woman you find slinking away from the room of a married man before the sun was out, stinking of lust and shame, but she didn't act that way. Eve carried herself with confidence, but never thought herself better than anyone else regardless of circumstance... Though she had shamelessly used her 'assets' to get a free meal...or say.. a scythe that was broken after a few months of use.

Eve got into the water, welcoming its soothing warmth upon sensitive flesh and sinking almost chin deep with a satisfied and smug grin. Her eyes drew shut and she dipped her mouth under the water to blow a few bubbles before finally relaxing back beside Yue with a deep gratifying groan. "..It's been so long since I've had an actual bath... Thanks, Princess."

"You're telling me... It's been months since I've been back home. About six to be exact...." Said Yue relaxed. "BOMBS AWAY!!" Yelled a voice and Yue squealed loudly when water went flying up after Noah took a dive right in. He laughed as he back paddled and said, "Since you wouldn't invite me in. I decided to invite myself in instead!" Noah what the hell is wrong with you! Get out of there right this minute!!" Yelled Jack appearing his eyes covered. "AH!! YOU PERVERT GET OUT!!!" Screamed Yue lifting up a huge rock the size of a boulder.

"No please wait don't princess! I swear I came to get th- AUGH!!!!" Jack said but cut off with a loud scream as the boulder landed right on his back and he landed into the water with a loud splash. As the screams echoed through the halls the palace security appeared and in the end both Jack and Noah were celled up. "Hope you're happy you little demon..." Said Jack as two towels were tossed in the cell. Noah laughed and said, "Totally worth it I got to see some hot ones this time!" "Yes and if you cost me my vice officer position you won't have a hide left boy!" Hissed Jack glaring.

Eve was enjoying her bath with the busty princess when suddenly the party was crashed by a boy with too much braising curiosity for his own good and a soldier charged with protecting the ship but incapable of keeping a child out of trouble. Though as upsetting as the ordeal was, they were carted off to the jail cells in a storm of Yue's wrath in moments, leaving Eve to her own thoughts and more than a small amount of rage to let simmer away in the spring.

Laying her head back, Eve shut her eyes to the world and retired to the confines of her own mind. Thinking of recent events and how her life had taken yet another surprising turn. She hadn't regretted it..her life now was far more interesting, but every now and then she caught herself thinking of what it had been like if she'd just gotten married to some blueblooded noble prat. They'd certainly have more money and integrity than Malik..

Then her eyes shot open at the realization.

"..Did I just think of that little runt as marrying potential?!" Eve exclaimed and quickly clapped her hands to her head before rising from her bath and taking a deep breath. "I need to hit something. Time to find a change of clothes and a bar." and with the sweep of her towel around her lithe frame she was off.

Yue had followed behind Eve saying, "Hold on put this on at least we can make it to my room so I can least lend you something to wear." She draped and slipped a robe over Eve tying it off before pulling her own on. Leading the woman to her room the doors closed and Yue sighed saying, "I'm going to have to give Malik a good talking too. Just what has he been teaching that devil boy. I expected better from him now then." Swinging open a door she said, "Here's my closet pick what you wish I need to go check in on some matters. Also here you'll need this if you're to go in and out of the palace gates. Do not lose it please." She then placed a card into Eve's hand before grabbing an outfit and vanishing into her bathroom to get dressed.

The robe caught her off guard, Eve was fine wearing little when she was comfortable, it made her feel less constricted, though a bathroom she supposed wasn't too bad. It felt nice on the skin after all.

Before she knew it she was being carted off to the room of Yue and given an entire closet to look through for clothing, and given a key card to enter and leave the palace as she pleased. If Eve weren't depending on these people, more than half of Yue closet would be on the market by now and she'd have skipped the planet with a pocket full of credits AND a scythe the size of a house.

Thankfully, Eve knew a thing called gratitude. Plus... the thought of leaving now at the beginning of an adventure left a sour taste in her mouth.

So, she went into the closet, looking through the blue blooded things as well as the more casually girly things one would find in a closet. Though even royalty had to have variety and after going through several different pairs of pants too small for her hips, she eventually just took a pair of Yue's cargo pants as part of the military BDU, and got a belt to keep the lose pants at least hanging off her ways as per her style, then got a simple tank top and pocketed a pair of gloves.. just in case. Her clothing was going to be washed, so she'd have to make do with not being half-naked this time.

Then Eve made her way out of the palace to hit the streets.