Words to live by

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Karsikan the Berzerker, Mar 31, 2010.

1. When you're sad, sometimes nobody sees you cry.

When you're happy, sometimes nobody sees you smile.

When you're worried, sometimes nobody sees your pain.

But FART just one fucking time......

2. CAN I GET A HALLEJULAH!

3. DRINK BEER SMOKE WEED EAT PUSSY

AW MAN I'M SO METAL.

4. Honor, Valor, Pride.

5. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPVGEKxI55g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPVGEKxI55g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FIGHT, WIN, PREVAIL!!!

6. BOLT THROWER!

7. Originally posted by Chewy Rabbits on September 12, 2015

I have to say that this was a great idea and I'm glad it was finally implemented once you found the courage/time to finally get around to posting it. As someone's who has had suicidal thoughts in the past and then went back on them after realizing how much my family means to me and vice versa. I realized I could never walk down the line that separates the living from the dead if you'll excuse my purple prose.

Because there are too many people that I care about both offline and online, like Ronan/C.T./Schnee Corp Lawyer and the like though everyone I've spoken to or interacted with holds a special place in my heart all the same. Those were just some names I felt needed mentioning.

But to return to the topic at hand, I know Zio as 'Meira' on here and he tried his best as an agent in the UMG alongside me and Mari. It was only much later that I learned he was a close friend of your's Atoms. Which makes me sadder that now I'll never get the chance to understand him the way you did. But if he made you as happy as he did and you two were friends for such a long time, then you regaling me with whatever stories about him you feel like sharing would have to be enough. Because anyone who makes you happy is a great person in my eyes. < 3