1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
This is a thread where you can brighten up someone's day.

If you know another user is feeling down, having a bad day, or you just want to offer some words of encouragement, this is the place where you can tag that user and offer your kind words of positivity and encouragement. You can tag someone specific, or just do a general one.

This is the song that we're using to be positive. Listen to it to get in the positive mindset:

I really have no one to say anything to right now, so I would like to say something directed to everyone:

I hope whoever's reading this is having an amazing day, and if you aren't, I hope your day gets better. You are a beautiful person who deserves to have a good day.

Every day on earth is a gift, though, always, some are going to be better than others.

And, we don't get an unlimited supply of gifts, so... enjoy them!

The best life advice I've ever been given comes from dear old Dale Cooper, from Twin Peaks.

You deserve a present; for doing little things, for surviving, for thriving.​

394149_217556538330388_100002281301373_457301_1517185940_n.jpg

@perfectionists out there

84d85090b4dbe14ee1fa1a238e0ff433.jpg

After I finally learned this, I took a math pretest without sweat, feeling confident in my answers. Most of them were wrong, but I just smiled and shrugged it off. I'd learn from my mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.