WORDS FOR THE WORD GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
Well, your attention appears to have been caught, so that's good. I suppose you'll be wanting to know what I'm here to talk about, then.

As it happens, I'm looking for an RP partner. An RP partner that's into weird shit. It's just... Well, I've had enough of boring old vanilla stuff in Libertine RPs, where everyone's a submissive female or guy that looks like a female that likes a guy that can be strong and dominant but also tender and caring. I have a non-Libertine thread up here if you want to discuss that stuff. I need someone that can shake up the status quo. The catches, you say? Well, I've got a few.
  • Bonus points if you play a dominant. I've not played a submissive role, but hell, I'd be willing to try if you asked politely.
  • My reply rate is inconsistent. I can reply three times a day, then thirty, then three times in a week. If you're the kind of person that gets bored if someone isn't replying at least once a day, you have no business here.
  • Sometimes I forget to reply. If you think that's happened, and at least a few days have passed, you're welcome to pester me - just keep it in mind, you know?
  • Fill out your resume. Look at mine. Trust me, these things help immensely.
  • I don't do limits. I can do anything and everything. Just make sure you know what you're writing about, because I probably won't.
  • If you're still willing to discuss RPs with me, PM me. I won't be replying to this thread unless I feel the need to.
  • Congratulations for making it to the end of this - if you did. If you're an awesome person, put "I am an awesome person" somewhere in your PM to me.

Hello? Is this thing on? Anybody want to RP?

It will help if you toss out ideas about what interests you. Saying you;re not looking for vanilla and appreciate a dom is a good start, but you should try to sound things out a little more.

It will help if you toss out ideas about what interests you. Saying you;re not looking for vanilla and appreciate a dom is a good start, but you should try to sound things out a little more.
I'm fairly certain that my resume covers that.

*shrugs* evidently no, but if you've no interest in my advice then i won't force it upon you by any means.

Cut back on the passive-aggressive, mate. If you're going to get snarky with me because I want people to look at my resume and be sure they want to RP with me, then I think it's best you leave this thread alone.

wasn;t being passive agressive, but i can see you are looking for a confrontation. Apologies to have bothered you, enjoy your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.