3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Mayhaps Wordle doesn't count as a game to you... But it is to me :D We play it and we have fun doing it, sooo...

Anyway, if you don't know already, wordle is a New York Times word problem that you can play once everyday where you guess letters and try to get a 5 letter word in 6 tries or less. It's super fun! I play it every morning... Sorta like reading the paper while you have your coffee LOL You can try it here <3 Because of how popular it got, it spawned a ton of variants.

Here are some cool ones to try out if you're interested:
  • Dordle - Guess two words at the same time with seven tries instead of six.
  • Quordle - Guess FOUR words at the same time with eight tries instead of six.
  • Octordle - You guessed it. Eight words at the same time with thirteen tries instead of six.
  • Mathler - Try to find a hidden calculation that equals a certain amount in six tries.
  • Nerdle - Another hidden calculation variation that gives you six tries.
  • Heardle - Listen to little sections of a song and try to guess it in six tries or less.
Do you like Wordle? Have you tried any of the variations above? Are there any you'd recommend? Lemme know below :D

If anyone's into guessing bad and inappropriate words, there's also Lewdle. Obviously NSFW, of course, but good fun if you're the type of person to know lotsa naughty five letter words 😂

And, if words or math aren't your thing, there's Framed. Try to guess the movie a set of particular image stills are from in six tries or less!

I recently started wordle and got (seriously) hooked on it. Didn't know there were so many others like it so might have to check some out.