Woot Woot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desi

Original poster
I could type up my own intro, something simple and informative, like a normal person. But I have a weakness for surveys and answering questions people ask about me. So here.

What do you prefer to be called?
Desi!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
If I wasn't naturally a little lazy, there'd be a picture here of that ghost saying 'it is a mystery'.
It sounds funny, if not possibly overdone.
Although, it's not even actually true. I'm a girl!

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Sorta? Long ago, I had an account here. But I failed that account so I gave up. New account, yay! But I'm definitely not new to roleplaying. I've got about 6 years under my belt! And six donuts. How'd those get there?

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
This one's tricky. Back in the good ol' days of godmodding and Mary Sues, I did a lot of group RPs. But it's difficult for me because when so many people get involved, well... I get confused. I'm more used to one on one RPs, but that's not to say I won't be on the hunt for some good group ones if they catch my eye.
Seriously, I need that eye. I can't hunt very well without it, give it back.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Hmm, jumping around or not moving at all...
Ask my squishy thighs(and squishy everything else) and you'll find the answer to that one real quick.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Thankfully, none. Actually, I got Rickrolled the other day, but I kinda like that song.
IIIII, just wanna tell you how I'm feelin'....

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
*crashes through window* Welcome to Iwaku! Names C92cool, but you can call me Chris. Pleasure to meet you my dear and I hope you enjoy Iwaku. Just stay away from the Asylum and you won't get nibbled on right away. :3

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.