Woops, i forgot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am generally uncomfortable with canon, unfortunately. I don't know anything well enough to be a faithful canon typer.

I'm still lost and i don't know if i will find partners who can suit my tastes.
I saw that you posted a partner request which is really the best place to start ^^!

Don't get too disheartened if you don't get a reply today or tomorrow, sometimes a request takes a couple of days before you find someone ^^

I don't have a single doubt you'll find someone to suit your tastes, but sometimes it just takes a little time ^^ I've had requests up for days before I got a reply to one :X

I doubt that i will find someone, but yeah, i send a request so..

I doubt that i will find someone, but yeah, i send a request so..
No no no no! POSITIVITY!

POSITIVITY!

*claps your back and raises your chin*

Positive attitude! P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E! :D <3

I took a little glance at your request, and if you want here are a couple of helpful tips:
- Even if you don't have plot ideas state what genres you're into ^^ It helps more people with similar interests find your request interesting :D
- How often can you reply? Activity is something people are a bit hung up on. . . Once a week? Couple a day? Once a day? If you're not sure, then just estimate about how what you think you'd be able to do :D
- If you're craving something specific, then don't be scared to say that! ^^
- State your interests! Fandoms? Video games? Anime? Manga? TV Shows? State it! :D <3

And then don't be scared to tell a little bit about yourself ^^ Sort of like this introduction post, a little bit of who you are ^o^ doesn't need to be long :D

Hope this'll help you! :D

And remember!

POSITIVITY! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
I don't like to say how much i can reply, because i don't want to be rushed.. and i gave up at saying wich fandoms are into, i'm not motived to repeat the same things on each communities..

I don't like to say how much i can reply, because i don't want to be rushed.. and i gave up at saying wich fandoms are into, i'm not motived to repeat the same things on each communities..
If you have another request on another thread, there's nothing wrong with copying and pasting that into here if you want to ^^

Only tips :P It's not as if they're guaranteed to work, and it's your request thread so you do what you want with it! :D

Again, I'm sure you'll get some replies soon ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! I certainly hope that you are able to enjoy the time that you spend on here!

On a side note, I also return to Free Roleplay for the same reason as you (I like the freedom) and also play canon characters from time to time!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.