Woops, i forgot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chapeau de Paille

Original poster
I forgot to write an introduction, what can i say? hm.. other than i am a free-RPer, and canon user, i do enjoy some genres, but romance sometimes... urgh..

anyays, hope we can getting along.

(i write it short because i'm not that good at introducing myself).

Well hi there! Lots of people worry that they're not good at introducing themselves. :) I'm not a huge fan of romance myself, though I'm rare in that respect. Welcome to the site and I hope you come to like it here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff or interns and be sure to check out the Newbie Care Package stickied at the top of the New Arrivals Forum. Welcome!

Reactions: Chapeau de Paille
Welcome to Iwaku Marimo! :D <3

You're not that late really ^^ Some people are late with years and others are late by a couple of days, I'd say a little bit over a month isn't too bad :D And it also allows you to take advantage Newbie Care Package of the which will allow you to have a guide that will help you around for the first month, along with some other offers that it gives you! :D <3

It's nice to be a free RP-er isn't it? I'm like that too, though I have to admit I do shy away from some genres ^^; I'm not so good at fandoms to be completely honest, though I think I'd be able to do a few ^^!

Have a cookie as a late welcoming gift! :D

Happily continuously writing! :D

Yep, being a free-RPer is fun, because there is more freedom, like no lenght limits and else (wich is very annoying), i missed this freedom among some communities..

Yep, being a free-RPer is fun, because there is more freedom, like no lenght limits and else (wich is very annoying), i missed this freedom among some communities..
Yeah, it's nice isn't it? ^^ Plus, it's meant to be fun over anything so it's not fun in stressing about length now is there? ^^ Though I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite if I talk too much since I tend to write a good amount ^^; But it comes so naturally :X xD

But hey, I can promise you there's tons of freedom in this community ^^! I swear on my pride! :D

It's a good thing that this community is rather free.

It's a good thing that this community is rather free.
Definitely one of my top favorite things about this site is how free and pleasant the community is ^^ <3

I wait before giving my opinion about the site.

I wait before giving my opinion about the site.
You should, you should ^^! I've been here for three years xD I'm only speaking out of personal experience ^^

Welcome, Marimo! :-)

Reactions: Chapeau de Paille
Welcome Marimo! Go check out our PARTNER CONNECTIONS. I'm sure you can find some new partners and start some awesome RPS soon.

Enjoy and have fun!

Btw. Your signature is awesome.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku! I"m sure you'll find everyone here is very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions message us and we'll be happy to help.

And hey, nobody is great at introductions. have fun!!

My gosh, i forgot.. thanks for both of you!

NO problem! Are you finding your way around easily?

Have you checked out the Newbie Care Package ? You can request a mentor and get other helpful information!

What kind of RP are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.