Woof. Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maybe

Original poster
I am Maybe! This is my first time on a site in a while, I've been craving the community in a while. After lurking about I decided to settle here. It looks so fun.

I am, 24, and have been roleplaying in many genres for about 12 years now. I consider myself semi-lit. And flexible. Im a give whats given type.

I hope I can write many things here and make new friends. Im truthfully an awkward turtle at life but my shell is colorful and shiny!

Hello and welcome! (: I'm glad you chose Iwaku to be your new community. I hope you end up loving it as much as I do! If you happen to have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff member. Also, here at Iwaku, we have a thing called the Newbie Care Package

It's a great place to get a mentor to help you learn the site, as well as free swag (avatars, signatures, coding, etc.)!

Welcome to the site, Maybe :) Glad you found us! Hope you're enjoying the site so far!

Hey Maybe, glad to have you on Iwaku! I'm sure you'll find your place for your shell to shine on Iwaku. As Nav has already said, it's worth checking out the NCP if you'd like some help getting acquainted with the site. Have fun roleplaying!

Maybe you're welcome. Maybe.

Kidding. Welcome aboard. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku! Love to see long time writers find a home here. You'll fine, there are so many talented and creative people here. So much diversity, and exercises to expand your range and build on your skill set! Settle in and HAVE FUN!!!

Welcome to iwaku, maybe? Yes. No, maybe so?
Have fun and enjoy the site! Happy Rping

Status
Not open for further replies.