Woo~ :3

She is ^^. I say she for many reasons, but mostly because I like Crona more as a girl than a guy. Crona is meant to be gender neutral for the fans.

Oh. My. God. That would be amazing. But you should do it if you want too.

Awesome~ We're like online best friends now.

we sould do a soul eater RP now :)
and it was embaressing looking in google and tryping in Ragnarok(only)......I got pics of naked anime girls ~.~

I got a picture of Crona x Ragnarok...a graphic picture.... >.>
And I've done so many Soul Eater role plays. That's only because I'm a member of SoulEaterRp. We add our own characters into the Soul Eater universe, as well as play as the original characters. It's so much fun~

luckyyy ~.~
and have you read soul eater not?
and Gen isting back :o

Yeah, I've read Soul Eater Not.
And I think Gen is working on the bio for his characters.

same :)
he must have alot of characters.

I have over 15 characters on the Soul Eater site. I mainly use two of them though xD. I'm a fan of my own characters~

I was gonna come and tell ya both to get back on-topic but I guess this is okay. Ya might wanna do the chatter with each other in pm or visitor message though for the sake of not making the intro thread effin massive before anyone else jumps on it. Just a suggestion though...

*floats off once more*

Ohmy.
What a popular little fellow you are.
-Places a candied squrriel into the newbie's lap.-
Please, take this as a token of my welcoming to this site.~

If you do not accept it willingly,
I will have to kill you in your sleep.

:D
<3
yayyyyyy welcomeeee.

Ohmy.
What a popular little fellow you are.
-Places a candied squrriel into the newbie's lap.-
Please, take this as a token of my welcoming to this site.~

If you do not accept it willingly,
I will have to kill you in your sleep.

:D
<3
yayyyyyy welcomeeee.

/Nibbles on candy. Gives cookies in return.
Please....I never turn down candy. I have too much of a sweet tooth.
Thank you kindly for the welcome.
I suppose I was pretty popular for a moment. Haha.
I hope we become future friends. :D
<3

Hi XGK! :D Welcome to the site! Where apparently people are being bad and talking at each other in a newbie's thread when it's supposed to be about the new person! D:< *Beats those three with a stick!*

...Anyway, it looks like you've got things down! XD Your avatar is kinda creepy sexy...

Hi XGK! :D Welcome to the site! Where apparently people are being bad and talking at each other in a newbie's thread when it's supposed to be about the new person! D:< *Beats those three with a stick!*

...Anyway, it looks like you've got things down! XD Your avatar is kinda creepy sexy...

Hello there! :3
Thank you for the welcome. I couldn't sleep more than an hour so I came back to mingle for a bit.
Eh... It's quite alright. I don't mind. Those two have become friends so I'm glad for that. So no need to kill them.
:D xD

Ah. Thank you. I rather enjoy yours more than mine. I wish I had photoshop to create something better but I have to stick to my old stuff, I suppose. Anyways, thanks again. I enjoy new friends. <3

You wound me Di, I'm the force that intervened to stop this topic being as long as Rapunzel's hair.

*clinghuggles onto Merri and agrees with the sentiment about the creepysext avi*

Hi Gen. I'm Ozzie! Welcome to Iwaku, and glad you and the others are all making friends. Feel free to PM me if you need anything!