Woo~ :3

I never got a cookie when I first joined D:

me two :(
and yes i know :)
im not trying to catch you (kitty)
but that slipery littler mother *beep*(lol) has goten out of my pokeballs >:(

I must have missed your thread. I'm not the most attentive person to the new stuff. Brought here from Merr's profile sheet if I'm honest.
*hands out belated cookies* Anyway, til Merr replies I'm out. I don't do well in member intro topics. *disappears into thin air*

Wow. Took me a second to realize someone was talking to me again. xD!
Sorry I was creating another character sheet for an old character.
I tend to stick with demons a lot now that I realize it. But yes hello, Ela.
Nice to meet you. Call me what you wish to. I'm happy to make new friends.

I tend to stick to the childish characters (girl), the quiet shy ones (male and female...mostly female), and the foul mouthed characters (mainly males)....And~...I can't think of anything else...for now.

Edit: I just dropped my laptop on my foot >.<

I must have missed your thread. I'm not the most attentive person to the new stuff. Brought here from Merr's profile sheet if I'm honest.
*hands out belated cookies* Anyway, til Merr replies I'm out. I don't do well in member intro topics. *disappears into thin air*

Ah forgot to add your previous quote in my other message on here. I'm actually surprised it brought you here. I want to make it more impressive but I seem to lack the will to 'whore' myself out there much. Heh. Thank you again for the welcome, though. <3

hahahaha crona that must have hurt
and Gen, i have never made a permament character.

I tend to stick to the childish characters (girl), the quiet shy ones (male and female...mostly female), and the foul mouthed characters (mainly males)....And~...I can't think of anything else...for now.

Edit: I just dropped my laptop on my foot >.<

I don't understand how I tend to get into my character either. I just prefer to play a somewhat good guy in disguise but still a villain. Hehe.
And ah, I'm sorry. You're okay, I hope?

I have made a lot of permanent characters. I just haven't posted them on here.

And yes Ed, It hurt. It hurt a lot...

aww :(
CRONA WE MADE IT PAST 100 :D

Oh for... Itchy posting fingers, Edward *wags finger* I edited the post Crona's cookie was in so you had one too. >.> You should lean off the post button occasionally.

*sighs and wanders off to stalk the OOC section*

OUR NEXT GOAL IS 200 :o
where is your guys character threads?

Haha. You guys make me laugh.
Sorry if I'm slow. I'm working on my page. I'm trying to make it better and I'm thinking on changing my signature. Don't know.

I'm thinking of changing my name and stuff again. Something that is a mix of all my favorite anime characters..... *starts doing this*

but ela kitty :(
i can hear it whisper to me is say "push meee" and i say "BUT I NEED TO COMMENT" then it lets me.
and thanks for the cokie ;D
and otayyy Gen we will wait

I change my mind. I love Crona too much to change :D