"Won't you 'help' me?"

"....Y-yes...If you want..."

Eon turned to face the other male and edged closer. He really felt like he was asking too much, bur even so...He couldn't say no. He wanted to held. He wanted to feel safe. And maybe those feelings of loss were clique, and maybe; it was boring to dwell on such feelings, but he just couldn't do away with them so quickly...

"Please hold me tight..."

"Okay," he replied quietly and softly before inching closer as well. Then he took one large scoot until he knew he was close enough and wrapped his arms around the smaller male, his body heat already acting as a heater. Their bodies were pressed together and Eon's skin was silky smooth... so silky smooth that Eryx couldn't help but skim his fingers up and down the other's arm as he held him close.

"E-Eryx..." Eon nuzzled into the male's chest. He was just so warm and cuddly... Like his favourite teddy bear! "Eryx..." His lips accidentally pressed against the lycan's chest softly. His breathing became slower, and slower. Yet; he couldn't fall asleep. His heart was pounding way too fast for that. The other male's hand felt good as he rubbed against his arm. Geez...At this point; Eon couldn't help but to hold onto him even more. His lips seemed to move down the other's chest. kissing him light and lovingly before they stopped. "Sorry.." He said shyly, "I was about to do something...disgusting...Haha. My mistake.~"

Eryx felt butterflies overwhelm his entire being as Eon nuzzled against his chest and said his name in such a tone. He felt warm and content holding Eon in his arms. And then... when he felt those divine lips grace kisses to his chest, he felt a blush appear on his face and his eyes traveled down as he watched the bunny kiss lower and lower. He had no idea what was happening, but soon enough Eon had stopped and apologized, saying that he was about to do something 'disgusting'. Eryx shook his head and just hugged Eon closer.

"It's okay. Nothing is disgusting about it. But... let's just sleep for tonight. I... don't want to rush anything." Eryx could no longer deny the growing feelings for Eon. But he didn't want to rush anything; he wanted to go to Eon's pace so that he wouldn't regret anything.

That was the first time wasn't called disgusting. So this type of love wasn't as sick as he first thought? Either way...Somehow...He felt calmer... He was being held like he always wanted but it felt different. He couldn't deny...He wasn't falling in love with a complete stranger, and he loved the thought. He wasn't called disgusting...He was actually told 'it's okay.' He was happy with just that..Holding on to the lycan tight, he began drifting off again. Now that we was at peace...he found it easier to sleep. Is this what love felt like? It was sweet...Bittersweet.

The next time he opened his eyes, the morning had arrived and the sun was shining in his face. "Hnn..." He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Eryx...?" He called out, but no answer was heard. He knew the man wasn't beside him, so where did he go? Getting up slowly, he took the shirt he had worn yesterday and slipped it on. "Eryx?" He called out sleepily, "Eryx...?"

Eryx too fell asleep in complete, warm happiness. In the morning, he had woken earlier than anybody - as usual - and hopped into the tub for a quick shower. Afterwards, he dressed in a t-shirt, boxers, and a different pair of basketball shorts before heading into the kitchen to make breakfast. French toast, eggs, and fruit. Yum.

When he heard his name being called, he recognized it as Eon's and he smiled. "In the kitchen!" he called back.

"Where's Aleris? School?" He asked in confusion. The girl would be out and about by now. Smiling, he hopped down the stairs and raced to his seat. Happen to enjoy the other's meals! They were yummy and delicious... "Hey listen..." Eon blushed and sighed a bit, "About last night...." His gaze went to the side. What did he want to say, exactly? You want kids, I want kids; so let's make it happen! That thought made the little bunny laugh to himself. What a wonderful thought! To have kids with the lycan..Ah! He getting ahead of himself again. What a bad habit of his...

"Never mind. Forget about it." Eon chuckled to himself, "I'll tell you at another time.~"

"No, she's still sleeping," he answered lightly. "It's pretty early in the morning still, and she has today off." He glanced to Eon when he started to bring something up, but at the last second he said that he'd talk about it some other time. Eryx smiled slightly, very curious but not wanting to push Eon. "Okay. Just let me know... I'm very curious now."

In about another five minutes, Aleris was at the table, babbling on about one of her dreams as she waited excitedly for her breakfast plate. Syrup, powdered sugar, and ketchup were already set at the table and Eryx soon made everybody's plate before sitting down with them.

"Nice breakfast." Eon smiled happily as he began eating. He was starving! He really wanted to try all of this world's foods and always eat Eryx's repasts. They were delicious! His tail waged, "Hey Aleris, wouldn't you like to have nieces of nephews?" He suddenly said quietly as he drank some milk, and bit into an apple. "Mmmm~How delicious." The bunny finished first then looked at the girl. He knew he had to wait, but he couldn't lie; he was in love with the wolf creature.

"So how 'bout it Aleris?"

"Thanks," Eryx grinned. He secretly always loved it when people complimented his food; to be honest, he was quite the modest cook. Aleris was picky, sure, but that was because she was just a child. Everybody else always liked Eryx's food.

A little while after they started eating, Eryx heard Eon's question and looked to Aleris, sort of oblivious to Eon's hint. Aleris glanced to Eon and then to her older brother with a look. "Um, yeah! But my brother here hasn't found a nice person yet," she pouted which only made the lycan smile and chuckle a bit as he rubbed her shoulder affectionately.

"Is that so? That's upsetting." Eon just continued to smile, but this time- sadly. He felt sick to his stomach and didn't know why... "E-Excuse me...Where's the bathroom?" Do they even have bathrooms? All he knew is that he needed to vomit and quickly. Morning sickness. That thought came to the bunny's mind. Oh God...Oh God...Oh God...

"Eryx..." He frowned. "I feel...really bad..." Both psychically and emotionally.

Only Eryx caught the sad smile. He wondered why, though, not grasping Eon's content since he still didn't know the man that much. However, the bunny was asking where the bathroom was, saying that he felt really bad. Eryx stood up from his chair, coming to help Eon to the bathroom if he needed it. "I'll take you there, c'mon," he said softly.

"Eryx, I have a question; what exactly is morning sickness, and why does it happen?" The bunny stood beside the beast before frowning. "Oi, do you think it's a sign that I'm going to give birth to my father's children? Incest is disgusting, yeah? I might have to kill the baby, I don't want it growing inside of me...I don't want children yet, I don't even know how to take care of a child...I'm going to freak out...I feel like I-I'm going to vomit- n-now." Eon covered his mouth, swallowing the vomit that filled his mouth. "Geez, this is disgusting!"

Eryx winced at all of Eon's words, especially when he vomited and then swallowed it back down again. He immediately moved them to the bathroom then, raising the toilet lid so Eon could puke there if he needed to. "We can get you a pregnancy test or take you the doctors to find out for sure. And if you are... we can decide then, okay?"

"Pregnancy test? What's that?" Eon looked slightly dazed but stared the the wolf creature, "Never heard of it. Plus- what's a doctor? I don't know what that is either. Also...If I am pregnant, since there is no way you are the father- I'll kill it. I don't want it. I don't want it. I don't want it! I don't want it unless its Eryx's! I don't want it...It'll shall be killed." The bunny spoke with a smile and finality in his voice. "Oh god..." Eon got on his knees, and vomited into the toilet like he needed to. Pulling up, he wiped his mouth then looked into the toilet bowl again.

"It's blue!" He whined, "WHAT THE HELL?! IT'S A BOY?!" No denying it; he was pregnant. "I don't want this! I'm too young to have a kid, dammit!"

"It's... how you tell your pregnant," Eryx explained, looking at Eon. He had never heard of a doctor? What the hell kind of planet did he live on? "A doctor. Like a healer? Don't you have those on your planets?" he asked, a bit puzzled. But soon the bunny was saying how he wouldn't have anybody's child unless it was Eryx's and that he would kill the child if it wasn't. And then he puked blue vomit, which was an indicator that he was indeed pregnant, and that it was a boy.

"Oh, Eon... it's okay," Eryx tried softly, moving the bunny's hair away from his face. "I'll support you in your decision, okay?"

"I wish that I didn't have to carry this child, but I'm not a murderer...I can't kill it. I don't know what to do...My dad is the color of yellow. Pink and yellow...That's not natural. Most likely it'll be twins from the markings that appeared on my stomach this morning. I wanted to ignore them, but it looks like I'm pregnant- seriously. Twin boys....Amazing. Geez, what am I going to do Eryx... Eryx...." Eon began to sniffle and hiccup, "Eryx.....W-What am I going to do? I never learned about such things before. I don't know how it works, I don't have a female parts, how would it even come out of me?! It could split me into half for all I know! It'll hurt....I know that much and the pregnancy is shorter than human's nine months. That's all I know. That's all I know...That's all I know Eryx!!"

"Shh, Eon, it's okay," Eryx said gently, rubbing the rabbit's back. "I'll tell you everything from what I know about pregnancy, okay? But first, just try to calm down, okay? Get everything out and then we can talk." Eryx waited for Eon to calm down and to finish puking before leading him into his room and sitting on the edge of his bed. He pulled up a trashcan just in case and held the bunny close.

"Because you don't have female parts... what will probably happen is a C-section. That means that someone will have to cut into your stomach and pull the child out that way. I don't know how it is on your planet, but... when you have kids with someone in your family, they are usually born with disorders or their body is deformed. If you don't want to have the babies, I'll support you. If you want to have the twins... I'll still support you, but I can't tell you how things will turn out."

"Mhn...It sounds scary....Plus we left Aleris all alone, how cold..." Eon held his stomach, "Deformities? Nah, they're pretty normal. Maybe it's strange, but my race- when we vomit the color...It shows us if we are sick or not. It came out in a navy blue. They are pretty much normal...Is that good or bad?" The bunny's hair was mess all over his face from cold sweats. He never thought that it was possible...He never thought that it would actually happen!

"Twin boys...How they don't turn out as fucked up as I." Holding his head, he sighed to himself. What to do, what to do...? He wasn't going to kill them, and he refused to do anything more. Like he knew how..."You've taken care of Aleris since how old? Why? Why did you do it? Don't you have parents?"

"Aleris is fine," Eryx assured with a smile. "She's a smart girl so she knows how to take care of herself while we talk. But if the color of your vomit tells of the babies' health and navy blue means everything is as it should be... then, that's good. It's good," he answered, wiping some of the damp bunny's hair away from his eyes.

"I've taken care of her since she was four. And she's eight now, about to turn nine. Our parents died in an accident, so..." he shrugged. "If you decide to have kids, you won't be all alone. And besides, your motherly... er, fatherly instincts will kick in and you'll learn."