"Won't you 'help' me?"

"Vegetation." Eon continued to eat, "Like carrots, corn and etc..." He really enjoyed his meal. The man was an amazing chef, shockingly! "Ten, eh? Twenty-one? How lovely it must be to be so young!" Taking a sip of water, the bunny finished his plate. He hadn't eaten in days! He was surprised he didn't gore himself in foods- especially food that tasted so good! "If you're wondering how old I am- I'm 1,938 years old, but I look young don't I?" Eon laughed to himself, "On my home planet- that isn't old. In human years, I'm twenty, and that's how old I look."

"Amazing," Eryx and Aleris said in unison with the same amount of awe as they stared at the space bunny. Almost two thousand years old? The siblings thought it completely incredible!

"How old do you live to be?" Eryx asked curiously. "Also, you can have more if you'd like. There's plenty enough for everyone."

"Hmmm, thanks, but I'm fine. I don't eat a lot anyway, haha." Eon ears twitched in happiness. Wow, for the first time; he was engaging in conversation that wasn't one-sided; it felt amazing.

"Well me...I'm immortal due to my 'gifts', but others...About 15,000 or more if they are lucky. Interestingly boring, yeah? Haha." His voice sounded bored even talking about his culture. His culture wasn't that interesting, he always thought, but maybe that's because he lived it? He wasn't sure about that.

"What about you two? How long does your specie live to be?"

Eryx nodded in understanding about Eon not eating much; he could support that statement with how slim his body was. But the age range made both siblings jaws drop, staring at the space bunny once more.

"Wow... that's amazing," Eryx said. Aleris was too shocked to speak, so she just listened intently. "I couldn't imagine living for that long. It would be both boring but also so interesting watching the world and people change..." he trailed off in his own imagination for a few short moments before coming back down. "Lycans only live for a few hundred years at the most..."

"Hnnn...Then I'm glad you're so young Eryx. It'd be lonely without you- and you too Aleris." Eon began to frown. What would happen...If he had to stay here forever, and Eryx died? That worried him deeply. It was like he was falling for the beast without realizing it. How embarrassing! Even if that was the case; Eryx probably had many girlfriends. He was handsome enough to get what he wanted in a lover. He probably wouldn't even stand a chance. "Hey Eryx- you should have kids while you can, ahaha. Maybe a wife...It's good to be so young. Plan for the future you need some offspring, and so do I. But that's impossible."

Eryx smiled at the first comment and Aleris grinned a winning smile. "Yeah! I'm glad you're here, Eonn~!" she almost purred before finishing her dinner. She was always a fast eater, and as soon as she had finished rinsing her plate in the kitchen, she left to her room once more, leaving the two different creatures at the dinner table. Eryx still had a little bit left to eat. He chuckled at Eon's comment.

"Pups I'd like to have one day, but... a wife, not so interested..." he shrugged, hopefully Eon would figure out that he'd rather have a husband and not that he wasn't a man for a significant other. "You? Why is it impossible for you?"

"It might be sickening, but I can't do that with ladies. They are Goddesses that no man should be allowed to have impure intentions for. I can't do that with women...I find it sickening, but I don't know what's wrong with me...My eyes only trail after men. I think that's way I was born with reproductive organs as well. Meaning; although I'm a male I can have children. I just need another male. Haha, my dad said it was one of my 'gifts' and that's why he--..." Eon stopped then blushed slightly. Oh yeah; what his dad did to him...It made him feel disgusting after that...

"Although I like men- I cannot have sex with them either. I can't be imitate with anyone. Not after what my dad did to me. I can't let others touch me. It makes me sick. Sex isn't love. It's dirty and sick."

Eryx was surprised that Eon was being so honest and open. His views on women were so pure-hearted and the lycan wondered if it was because he truly believed that all on his own, or if he grew up being taught that belief. Then he started talking about his gifts were that, even though he was a male, he had reproductive organs and he was only attracted to men. But he couldn't be intimate with men, or anyone for that matter, because of the implication that Eon's father had sexually abused him... and made him believe that sex was only dirty and sick.

"Ah.... I see," he said, not exactly sure what to say. "I'm sorry your father did such things to you." He would have said something about how his opinions on sex weren't correct, or how he was also attracted to men and that Eon's gifts were interesting, but he didn't know if it was the right time for any of that since he didn't want to give off the wrong impression.

"Ehhh, It's alright. As long as they don't find me. I mean my parents of course. My mom; she wanted to help me, but cannot so she had me run from my father...She's probably getting beaten to death for it if not already. He is very sick. He'd do anything to keep me to himself. That's why he always locked me up- until my mother let me free and gave me the keys to the spacecraft I was flying. She felt at fault...because she couldn't stop him. 'If only she could have children again' she always said to me. 'He wouldn't be forcing you to do such things with him.' I might be with child already. I dunno. He's desired me immensely. I don't think I'd be pure enough for anyone, anymore. Nobody would want me and I'd understand. Only he'd want me...and since I don't want to be lonely anymore...I'll accept him with open arms. How sad. I'm sad now. Sorry."

Eon just looked ahead. His gaze, it seemed focused on the floor in front of him. He couldn't look the male in his eyes. He felt so ashamed...This was a sick game he wanted no one involved in. Not his sick little games. Never..."He's only done that with me about- two times already in the past week maybe? That was the final straw. I couldn't cope so I took mother's advice. Luckily; I found you and your cute sister. I thank you...Why..? Am I this ugly?" Sighing, he closed his eyes and calmly stated; " 내가 당신을 사랑 할 수있는 권한이 없습니다 ... 나는 당신을 원하는 수있는 권한이 없습니다 ... 죄송합니다. (I don't have the right to love you...I don't have any right to desire you...I'm sorry.) Good night...I'm tired again..." Standing up from his seat he turned and proceeded to walk away.

Don't cry...
Don't cry...
There's nothing to cry about...

I love seeing your crying face, my son...Let me see some more.

Eryx's heart broke. Hearing Eon explain everything, how he ended up on this planet, how his relationships with his parents worked, how he may be pregnant with his own father's kid... and how he thought himself disgusting and unworthy. He said something in a different language, one that sounded completely different than the one he was first speaking. And then he was saying how he was tired again.

"Wait, Eon," Eryx said, instinctively getting out of his seat and catching up to the space bunny. "You don't have to accept your father again. What he did to you is disgusting and cruel and sick, but that doesn't mean you're any of those things. You're far from ugly, Eon. Truth be told, I've never seen anybody as beautiful and adorable as you. You don't have to be 'pure' to have anybody want you - that's a load of bullshit. And I'm not going to let your father take you back again, no matter what."

"Bullshit." Eon said coldly, "I've heard that before. Then she betrayed me. My own twin sister. She gave me back to him. She gave me up so easily...Then he killed her in front of my eyes. I couldn't understand English at the time, but I'm sure I heard; 'Can't...Him...' That's all I remember. She gave me up easily. So easily. So what you just said to me- it was bullshit." His gaze turned cold as well. His heart was already a black hole that couldn't be turned into light again.

"Nothing can stay gold...Nothing. Everything good will disappear and so will you- in a couple hundred years. Even you can't stay with me. Everything good must come to an end. He'll find me and kill you. He'd probably take Aleris as well and keep her as a slave...And I wouldn't be able to stop him. I'm too weak to protect anything...What can I do? I feel like tears are going to fall uncontrollably...I don't want to cry again."

That cold tone and stare was enough to freeze even Eryx. But he couldn't stop. He couldn't give up on this man.

"Eon. I'm not your twin sister. I am NOT her. I am my own person. And I genuinely like you. So does Aleris. I won't hurt you; for as long as I live, I'll protect you. The both of you. With every ounce of my being. I know I don't live as long as your kind. But it's better than nothing. We can move to a different planet, somewhere your father will never find you. Somewhere where all of us can be safe while still being able to live out our lives.

I don't know why you don't want to cry... but you won't be weak because of it. You can cry, Eon. You can stay here..."

"No! I don't want to cry!" Eon covered his eyes with his long ears, "I won't cry. I won't cry when there is nothing to cry about. I have you and Aleris, so I won't cry again. I won't cry if you're with me..." Leaning into the male's frame, he sniffled a bit. He couldn't stop his tears from falling down his dried cheeks. This was ridiculous! He didn't have a reason to cry- except for being touched. This man truly cared for him..he didn't understand why... He still didn't feel worthy enough of this man's kindness. "Eryx.." The bunny sniffled and looked up. "Carry me again...I'm tired." Maybe he was acting like a spoiled brat, yes definitely, but it felt good to be spoiled just a bit. It truly did.

"I'll always be with you, Eon. As long as you want me around, I'll be there," he promised softly, sincerely. He didn't know why either, but he wanted Eon in his company. He wanted to take care of him, to protect. What kinds of feelings were these? When the shorter male leaned into Eryx, the lycan held him close and rubbed his back. When requested for another carry, he met Eon's eyes and nodded. "Of course," he said before bending down and lifting Eon back into a bridal position and walking down the hall to the guest bedroom to lay the rabbit down.

"Eryx..." He tugged on the taller male's shirt, "I dunno if this is too much to ask, but...Please sleep with me tonight?" Eon glanced to the side, "I don't want to sleep alone." I just don't want to part with you just yet...Is what he wanted to say, but couldn't...It was too embarrassing to say aloud. His real motive seemed innocent while his phrasing of words probably did not. "Hold me tight?" He pouted as he held on to the lycan's shirt.

Eryx was just about to lay the bunny down when he spoke. At his request, the lycan smiled and secured him in his arms fully again. "Sure thing, Eon. In that case, let's sleep in my room. It's more homey." He then entered the hallway once more, walking a door further before opening it. Inside were grey walls with light wood paneling like the rest of the house except for the kitchen and bathroom, which had white tiling. He had a large, king-sized bed with a theme of monochrome grey, white and black. There were two large windows giving view to a luscious green backyard with a large willow tree to the right.

Once Eryx set Eon down in the bed, he pulled the blankets over him. "Um... do you mind if I sleep without my shirt on? Since I'm both male and a lycan, our temperatures pretty much spike during the night, especially under all these blankets."

"U-Uh..." Eon's face went ablaze. Shirtless, eh? Was the lycan trying to kill him? "Sure. Why wouldn't I be? We're both males, aren't we?" Well, I guess Eon wasn't exactly male was he? Unless his biology was like one of male seahorse? Yeah, that was his excuse. "I can understand, that you don't want to overheat, right?" It seemed like Eon would overheat first though. No matter; it wasn't going to act awkward about it. There was no need to. "I would ask you the same thing, but you've beaten me to it. So I ask of you the same thing; would you mind if I took off this shirt and slept in the nude." Which was something he, overtime, grew accustom to.

Eryx almost regretted having suggesting his idea when he noticed how red Eon got in the face. But he was saying that it was alright, and guessed that it was because Eryx didn't want to overheat. "Yeah, exactly," he confirmed. At Eon's question though, his own face tinted a rosy hue. He usually slept in the nude, but he didn't think Eon would be comfortable with that, so he only asked to take his shirt off! "Uh, yeah, I don't mind." He'd ask the same thing, but... that'd probably be weird, right? Two naked guys in bed together... holding each other close...
Eryx took his shirt off, showing his lean, muscular torso.

"O-Okay!" Eon quickly took off the shirt that seemed to be huge over his small frame. Tossing it to the side, he turned his back to the other in embarrassment. "N-Night!!" He covered his now blood red face into the soft, silk-like sheet. This was the most comfortable he felt in years, really. How could someone feel uncomfortable at him? It confused him as he cuddled with the soft sheets. It was always confusing. Maybe it was because his family wasn't always as happy as they should have been. His father wanted more children and his mother was only able to bare him one- Eon. So he tried for babies with Eon, by force...A sick and tragic turn in events for his family life, truthfully.

Eryx couldn't help but let out a quiet, amuse breath. "Goodnight, Eon," he said. After having taken off his shirt and switching into a pair of basketball shorts, the lycan turned off the light and made his way effortlessly to his side of the bed, knowing that Aleris was safe asleep in her room already. He climbed under the covers, back to Eon, sensing the bunny's embarrassment from a mile away. But it was okay... as long as he didn't say anything awkward or triggering, right? Then he remembered something and turned on his other side so he was looking at the rabbit.

"Did... you still want me to hold you?"