Wonderland OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OOC TALK

Yes, there is always character deathu. Just for people like Jack.

And to correct Asmo, there is no set "genera" for this RP. The over all arching theme is relatively simple to understand: A strange and dreamlike world. You are free to have paralleling story arches.

As is normal in Rory plots, expect to end up exploring concepts of consciousness and identity with a little sprinkling of a 1930s film noir like setting.

Re: Sign Up Sheets

Character sheet:

Name: Meera Grant
Race: Human
Height: 4.2
Weight: 45 pounds
Power: unknown thus far
Job: Student/Gopher to her Uncle that owns the Auto Repair shop
Appearance:
picture.php

Personality: Happy over all, very loving and willing to help anyone with anything. Can get her into trouble. Tends to humm a lot and loves to dance even with no music. Loves anything soft and fuzzy. Shy only when she is tried or scared. <!-- / message -->

i'm going to ask that people wait until I make my second post before starting the storyline. Thanks for joining the plot.

expect to end up exploring concepts of consciousness and identity with a little sprinkling of a 1930s film noir like setting.

*slams the door shut and bolts it before anyone can get out*

Re: Sign Up Sheets

Name: Taethil "Tay" Heasiundlin

Race: Human/Mahoreopmec crossbreed (Mother was Human, Father was Mahoreopmec)

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 115 lbs

Power:
Invisibility-Can turn invisible for 15 minutes at a time twice a day.
Speed-Can run 10 mph faster than a human without getting fatigued

Job: Officially, Messenger of the town. Unofficially, Trickster and Practical Joker

Appearance:
Anime-angel.png

Personality:Grew up as an outcast in both societies so, Tay decided to make people laugh so that people would grow to accept her. She will prank or trick pretty much anyone, so everyone tends to be on the watch for her. She is usually pretty pleasant to everyone she meets and tends to crack a lot of jokes. Tends to not pay a lot of attention and gets distracted easily. She is fluent in both Mahoreopmec and Human.

I'll post...eventually. I'm struggling with a bit of writers block with this character. Well, she's essentially me, so of course she's not cooperating. T_T *headesk*

*Bangs on the door in horror*

LET ME OUT ASMO! YOU KNOW I DON'T HANDLE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

:/

Sounds interesting...let's see how Charlie will do.

Expect a post on Sunday. This past week has been seen several things that cause RL drama, once again I thank you for taking interest in the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.